Osu! 2v2 Tournament Rank 40k - 70k [Congrats Kawaii Squad]

posted
Total Posts

Should I add a Hard Rock pool to the All Star thing

Yes
34.48%
No
22.41%
[ Yui ] you are awesome. Here have a Cookie (Legally binds you to give me a cookie)
27.59%
[ Yui ] you suck, so here have a Cookie (Legally binds you to give me a cookie)
15.52%
Total votes: 58
show more
PiiiPiii_old
Please reconsider about the score system, I'm still using FallBack and I'm noob :(
I believe most people would agree with me on this, right guys?
K a r a s
Sounds awesome, count me in. Not sure if v2 is a better idea though. :c
DropPopCandy
Thanks for organising this! :) Also, you're free to disagree, but I feel like Score v1 is a lot better of a score system for a 2v2 tournament; especially in this skill bracket. Either way we'll be participating, that's just my two cents ;)

Players:
- DropPopCandy (55k)
- Nereikx (48k)
Team Name:
- ily Attempting
Time Zone(s)
- MST (UTC -07:00)
- ACST (UTC -09:30)
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
I understand how people don't want the score v2 and why, but let me put my two cents in really quick. I like the score v2 because the system rewards those with a high accuracy, but a not so decent combo. It will still give those with a combo a really high score and most likely the win if you full combo it, but the fact that you can go in with a really good acc and still help your team even if you don't necessarily do well because of misses is what I like most about it. It is prone to bugs though, so I will not use it if the bugs are there after a few day of testing. I will also kill it if everyone is completely against it with no way of wanting to try it, but I like it's concept, so I though I would at least try it.
Kwaachi
thanks for doing this ^^ much appreciated by all of us

Potatoes

Kwaachi(50k)
xUBullet(67k)
lovely143(68k)
Vixlx(47k)

UTC-8
AlexDark69
I <3 youu.
Sweaty Randoms
AlexDark69(43k)
RevRoadster(48k)
Gorrexz (40k) (letting his rank slide down a bit so he can play :3)
Alex and Rev's time zone: BST+0
Gorrexz's time zone: BST+2
Although I feel that the scorev2 system is a bad choice for our ranks, me and my team are still willing to play if you will allow us to.
Thanks.
OoTrillionoO
Sparkle Snorterz
Team Captain: OoTrillionoO (Rank: 37K)
Narwhallee (Rank: 40K)
hamwows (Rank: 41K)

Timezone UTC -7 (MST)
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
Kawaii Squad and the team Renegade will be doing a mock match at some point more detail later, but this will show the flow of the tournament and make sure everyone is prepared.
HakuRyuu-
Thank you so much for doing this, also I send you a pm regarding a minor change about my name, I am looking forward for when the tournament starts and I hope all the teams best wishes, and do your best!
-Promise
:L
Will join anyone who wants me :3
Timezone: EST (UTC -5)
Ultimatelord77
I am not sure if team The Trinity (Mechanic's old team) will be participating but as soon as I hit 70k I will work on getting them back. For the info:

Team Name: The Trinity

Players:
StarcraftVGames (60k)
Gravityhealer(50k)
[ S h i r o ]?(maybe)(45k)
Ultimatelord77(me)(75k atm but will get higher soon)

Time zones:(having the city is easier)
Montreal (Ultimatelord77)
Vancouver(Gravityhealer)
Alabama(StarcraftVGames)
Italy([ S h i r o ](not sure of city :/)

Once again this team is not confirmed yet I'll just pm you but feel free if you need any help organizing just ask me because I was Mechanic's second wing man in his tournament he just... yeah, just if you need help ask me or message him on skype asking for me. :D
Tsundere-Chan
thanks for doing this ! (´・ω・`)

Name : NEVERGIVEUP

Players
Tsundere-Chan 56k
Poppy507 61k
Viveliam 44k

Time zones
UTC-6
GMT
UTC+1
Naz G
team name: Excalibur
Players name: 1. Naz G [42k]
2. Tsukei29 - [68k]
3. _Kyuuru_ [67] (reserve)
Timezone: UTC+8,
HakuRyuu-
Team Name:
KawaiiCookies (Mechanic's tournament)

Players:
HakuRyuu- (Captain) 57k
CookieMonstuh 55k

Time Zones
GMT + 1
GMT + 2

Here is the info of my actual team and regarding my namechange info
Meganekko
I wouldnt mind participating, just would need to find a team. Lol if anyone needs 1 then im down.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
Currently I am not accepting new teams as Excalibur took the one open spot, but if any team from Mechanic's tournament do not respond by the end of next weekend I will make it free game for spots for the teams that do not convert over, but expect the tournament preview at least to start within 2 weekends.
Meganekko
Gotcha, im in a team from mechanics tournament but i didnt have the time to read your whole post so i didnt know you were taking teams from there as well.
WhakMyWontons
Team Cucumber will be joining from Mechanic's tournament
Players:
Electoz (48k)
HorizonAngel (40k)
Shrukagn (61k)
WhakMyWontons (48k)
EST-5
Xelias
Part of the previous forum post of mechanic's copy pasta.

Team 1337
Team captain : Si1entKitteh (55k) now (38k) *Decaying Rank Intensifies*
ForeN_ (49k) now (50k)
[Drak] (59k) now (47k)
Retroz (40k) now (35k) might not participate

Currently looking for one player. Please pm if interested
:)
Xelias

[ Yui ] wrote:

I understand how people don't want the score v2 and why, but let me put my two cents in really quick. I like the score v2 because the system rewards those with a high accuracy, but a not so decent combo. It will still give those with a combo a really high score and most likely the win if you full combo it, but the fact that you can go in with a really good acc and still help your team even if you don't necessarily do well because of misses is what I like most about it. It is prone to bugs though, so I will not use it if the bugs are there after a few day of testing. I will also kill it if everyone is completely against it with no way of wanting to try it, but I like it's concept, so I though I would at least try it.
Any works for me.
DropPopCandy
I'm not too picky about which score version we use, I just thought I'd throw in my opinion~

I suppose this will be my first time trying v2 out
Yujin-Kun
Hello We would like to join the tournament if possible :)

Player names:Ranks
Yujin-Kun:#45k
Kiriyuga:#50k
Time Zone:Mountain Time or UTC−07
-Promise
Still open if anyone wants me on their team.
Timezone: EST (UTC -5)
Hythlodaeus
Looking for team. Rank 49k

Timezone: GMT +0
Linkel
Linkel : 56k

Breic : 41k

MetaluxusHD : 48k

Gophelia : 41k

-3 UTC / +8 UTC

No Tablet Yes Mouse

(Im from Mechanic Tourney)
Devil Raidou
Can I register or not?
BunnyNoName
We're from Mechanic tournament

1. Your team players and ranks.
#1 BunnyNoName(#40,055) now rank 36k (captain)
#2 -KaK-(#51,290) now rank 47k

2. Your team name.
God MonkeyKing

3. Your time zone.
UTC +7:00 (all from Thailand ) :D
xNate
We're from Mechanic's tournament
1. Players: Nate9000 (48K rank)
-Fluffy (46K rank)
SeiTrox (48K rank)
2. Team name: Circle Jerkers
3. EST-5 and GMT+1
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
Just an update I will have all of the tournament time laid out this weekend, so I am making progress with this in less time than I thought. Once you see your time there will be some flexibility with the scheduling, but please realize there will be 40 or more matches happening in a single weekend, so if we can squeeze in a different time we will try, but I make no guarantees for this to occur. Matches will also be going on at the same time to not eat up so much time for the 2 weekends of the group stage, and I will try to make everything happen. Things may get crazy because it is so much happening, but as long as my officials show up and the players do as well this should go super smooth. Officials and streamers will be getting a pm on the website by Sunday about what they are doing. I still need more officials, but the streamer slots are filled up. If you want to be an official please tell me soon, so I can plan accordingly :D. I also need more teams to sign up from Mechanic's tournament, so if you know anyone from Mechanic's tournament that has posted on here yet have them do it soon or they lose their spot to new teams. Please spam them if you can because I need these spots filled pronto. I don't have time to message them, so if you guys in the tournament can help me out that would make my life a lot easier.

Thanks so much guys for you quick responses so far. You guys are awesome,
[ Yui ]
Meganekko
-KuriyamaMirai- / rank 40000 / time zone CST (UTC-6) <--- Captain
Ric / rank 44000 / time zone CET (UTC+1)
Ascended / rank 47000 / time zone GMT +0 (UTC +0)
Xorcon-Senpai / rank 44000 / time zone EST
team name is CircleSmashers

We are from Mechanics Tournament.
Viveliam
Hey Yui i just wanted to know if i can rank past 40k after the tournament is laid out and registrations are closed cause i'm real close to passing 40k

Edit: Just barely passed 40k now. I hope you don't have a zero tolerance policy. :?
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

Viveliam wrote:

Hey Yui i just wanted to know if i can rank past 40k after the tournament is laid out and registrations are closed cause i'm real close to passing 40k
You have to wait till you hit your first note in the tournament. That is when you can rank again, and I recommend playing in offline, so you don't gain anymore. I have been saying this to a few people now and some end following others go down to a point where they can't make it up. I don't want the tournament to look unfair, so once you play your first note then farm the crap out of everything.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
Ok so I am going to have a mock match on Sunday at 2 p.m. MST to get the flow for some of the officials. If you want to be an official I encourage you to show up. I need 2 teams to represent though. I know this is last minute, but I need 2 teams to do this. My team is not doing it because I am going to be the official for the match. If you want to do please pm me soon. Sorry this is last minute, but I want to get this out of the way now and teach people now. I will release the times for next week after immediately after the match. I will also put the spots that are going to need filled, but if we do not reach enough teams by Friday next week I will just work with the teams we have.

Thanks,
[ Yui ]
Devil Raidou

[ Yui ] wrote:

Ok so I am going to have a mock match on Sunday at 2 p.m. MST to get the flow for some of the officials. If you want to be an official I encourage you to show up. I need 2 teams to represent though. I know this is last minute, but I need 2 teams to do this. My team is not doing it because I am going to be the official for the match. If you want to do please pm me soon. Sorry this is last minute, but I want to get this out of the way now and teach people now. I will release the times for next week after immediately after the match. I will also put the spots that are going to need filled, but if we do not reach enough teams by Friday next week I will just work with the teams we have.

Thanks,
[ Yui ]
But can I still register?
Viveliam

[ Yui ] wrote:

Viveliam wrote:

You have to wait till you hit your first note in the tournament. That is when you can rank again, and I recommend playing in offline, so you don't gain anymore. I have been saying this to a few people now and some end following others go down to a point where they can't make it up. I don't want the tournament to look unfair, so once you play your first note then farm the crap out of everything.
I won't wait a week before i can rank again. Most of the fun in osu for me is ranking up and improving my skills. Also playing multi and such so playing offline won't do it for me either. Maybe i can still be an official if you don't have enough of them already.
PS. i'll be available for today's showmatch as well.
Asaiga

Viveliam wrote:

I won't wait a week before i can rank again. Most of the fun in osu for me is ranking up and improving my skills. Also playing multi and such so playing offline won't do it for me either. Maybe i can still be an official if you don't have enough of them already.
Don't be picky. Your rank is close to 40k, be patient or else.
Also, did you have a team already?
Viveliam

AsaLight wrote:

Viveliam wrote:

Don't be picky. Your rank is close to 40k, be patient or else.
Also, did you have a team already?
i already had a team, but i'm already past 40k now so i can't play. Now it doesn't even matter.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
Just finished up the times for the matches, and I will be posting it after the mock match today. There WILL be time conflicts, so if you see a time that you don't like because it is 3:00 a.m. where you are at please tell me and I will move it around accordingly. If you do not tell me I do not know, but I got the times to be placed within one day, so we have all of Saturday the 6th to fill, while the Group stage will be starting on Sunday the 7th (mainly because of personal timing and I won't be near any internet access point on Saturday's for a while). Please understand the group stage is going to be the craziest part of the tournament and I am trying my hardest to be successful. Also, Some spots are still available and I am currently using some of the Mechanic teams to fill the 32 positions. There are spots still available and will be free to grab after today.

Good Luck to Everyone,
[ Yui ]
HakuRyuu-
Currently looking for some players or player for my team "KawaiiCookies" anyone who wants to be a Cookie PM :)
Asaiga
Has the registration ended? Tho I see that the schedule is ready, but still some teams would like to make their spots in this tour.
show more