forum

osu! mousepad

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Luqanted
Hello, I know that we won't see this to the game, but I think you guys should make a osu! mousepad for mouse players. Well, that's all. lol
Bara-
I see no need for this, as most photo-editors (photobook, canvas, shirts etc.) also all cover mousepads
That'd likely be better (and possibly cheaper)
Vuelo Eluko
oh my God yes make it happen peppy *bows down to peppy the overlord of osu!*
FrzR

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

oh my God yes make it happen peppy *bows down to peppy the overlord of osu!*
Mizukashii
you can customize one
mulraf
i don't know. i guess they could adjust it to a mousepad that is particulary good for osu. like i guess not many mousepad manifacturers make their mouspads for people who rub their mice all the way across their mousepads with insane speed lol. but i'm not really an expert on this topic and so far i can't complain about mine :) if it's about some design/logo: yeah, you can customize it somewhere i guess.
all in all i can see this working. but i don't think it's something really nessercary.
Vuelo Eluko

mulraf wrote:

insane speed
let's not exaggerate here, in reality the speed of movement demanded by osu! is quite small compared to the kinds you need for some shooters, the speed that you have to move to do a rocket jump in quake at 400 dpi is like a single 600 bpm back and forth jump, but of course precision in this case is not that important since the game handles most of that so it's not really that impressive, just a practiced twitch movement. the real thing that osu! demands is precision, a mousepad that will be consistent in that regard is essential. As for precision while moving quickly, that comes down to the sensor more than the mousepad.
Endaris

mulraf wrote:

i don't know. i guess they could adjust it to a mousepad that is particulary good for osu. like i guess not many mousepad manifacturers make their mouspads for people who rub their mice all the way across their mousepads with insane speed lol. but i'm not really an expert on this topic and so far i can't complain about mine :) if it's about some design/logo: yeah, you can customize it somewhere i guess.
all in all i can see this working. but i don't think it's something really nessercary.
The problem is that there isn't a mousepad that is specifically good for osu!.
Instead there are mousepads that are specifically suited for certain mice which makes this some sort of hydra you can't feed properly. You would need different types of mousepads.
Topic Starter
Luqanted

Mizukashii wrote:

you can customize one
that's a pain. having a mousepad made by whoever does crap stuffs is the feeling u cant forget
Gnoske

Luqanted wrote:

Mizukashii wrote:

you can customize one
that's a pain. having a mousepad made by whoever does crap stuffs is the feeling u cant forget
well fear no more, Flyte has released some awesome shots of osu!mousepads, so they're coming to the shop :D