forum

<serios question>

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AshbeII
Why do nice guys like JessusFan / zenithphantasm get silenced and punished for trollish/funny comments and guys like -down- get not even a 1 HOUR SILENCE?

This is completely repulsive.
ColdTooth
Welcome to the not-so-logical discussion board.

How may we help you?
Topic Starter
AshbeII
make me feel better
FuZ
i would silence him forever for that avatar
ColdTooth

rakuensloli wrote:

make me feel better
Unfortunately, I cannot do that.

This thread is now about alpacas

Topic Starter
AshbeII
nice dog , however he might get silenced or banned for impersonating large fat cats so be carefull *winks
Vuelo Eluko
mods like people who orally irrigate their phallus
to be honest i don't blame them, that's a pretty quick way to get on anyone's good side, mine included.
but it's pretty unprofessional that's my only complaint
Topic Starter
AshbeII
the dark side looks scary in this forum
-Makishima S-

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.................

i would silence him forever for that avatar

OOokkkk./... i stopped laughing already but you OP made me seriously roll on the floor with crazy laugh.
Last time i tryed to report myself and asked for ~16 hours silence but apperently my content is approppiate to situation.

One more time: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, u r funny boi.

Welcome to OT, even here i hate extreme toxicity
A Medic
Because :^)
Bweh
I have no idea who -down- is, but people who've made a bad reputation for themselves by acting like complete idiots will always have a hard time with any moderator. Why? Because at a first glance the mod will see an idiot, and by the second one they'll just see a person they can never bother to take seriously.
Bara-
Serious question > Goes to off-topic
That's most likely where the problem is
Vuelo Eluko

Brian OA wrote:

I have no idea who -down- is, but people who've made a bad reputation for themselves by acting like complete idiots will always have a hard time with any moderator. Why? Because at a first glance the mod will see an idiot, and by the second one they'll just see a person they can never bother to take seriously.
unfortunately it goes both ways and luckily for me im not obligated to look at their posts or deal with them because i can foes list them
Topic Starter
AshbeII

Baraatje123 wrote:

If I had posted this in any other section it would get removed 100% I'm pretty sure you noticed this already.. so where's the problem

Brian OA wrote:

Down means literally look down in the image. Is it difficult
ColdTooth

rakuensloli wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

could've said "person in the picture below" or their actual name for clarity
-Makishima S-
The fight to get me silenced, this is realy getting good :3
A Medic

rakuensloli wrote:

Baraatje123 wrote:

If I had posted this in any other section it would get removed 100% I'm pretty sure you noticed this already.. so where's the problem

Brian OA wrote:

You could have said look below, or the person's name, or just look down at the image....