forum

All Your Base Are Belong to Us

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pokebis
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 at 2:50:32 PM

Artist:
Title: All Your Base Are Belong to Us
BPM: 151.2
Filesize: 12212kb
Play Time: 03:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.21 stars, 321 notes)
Download: - All Your Base Are Belong to Us
Download: - All Your Base Are Belong to Us (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
All Your Song Are Belong to This.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT1: Most of RemmyX25's suggestions put into place. Other minor improvements where I saw fit.
EDIT2: BPM changed to 160, resnapped and recaucled, some notes changed too fit. Some beatspacing changed.
EDIT3: Sliders changed too fit song better.
RemmyX25
Not bad, but it needs some work here.

~00:46:25 (1-5) resnap these.
~Distance snapping is alright, but make it more consistent. "...are belong to us" is a common non-D.snapped group.
--big time d.snapping needed from 0:51:60 on is on and off d.snapping.
~Cut your combo strings a tad shorter, imo
~This one annoyed me: Don't just map "All your base," but map some of the instrumental parts.
~"Move Zig"-- Auugghhh Spinner spam! Dont limit this to spinners. This would also be a great slider breakdown as well.
~02:37:36- (3,4) resnap
~02:44:22- (7) resnap
~02:45:31- the spinner is unnecessary, imo.
~02:50:47- (11,12) resnap
~02:57:12- nudge (12) one tick to the right
~03:02:98- (15) same thing.
~03:23:51 (2) same, but to the left
~Clean up the end of Move Zig (before the actual last portion). its very choppy and out of sync with the music.
~Great finisher, but remember to Distance snap!

This map recieves my star
Topic Starter
Pokebis
Neo@lex gave this an imaginary thought bubble. I need a real mod though... :o
peppy
I dunno, this needs a lot of work. On top of that, this song has already been mapped, in quite a similar way.

The main problem with you map is the sliders - they don't make any sense when compared to the rhythm.
On top of that, the hitcircle pattern is rhytmically identical throughout the song, which does get very boring. Understood it is a repetitive song, but it may be good to experiment with alternative rhythms rather than following the "all your base are belong to us" for 4 minutes.

Gl
RemmyX25

peppy wrote:

I dunno, this needs a lot of work. On top of that, this song has already been mapped, in quite a similar way.
Fix'd. Didn't link in your post, peppy.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.