forum

osuplus | extra features in osu! web

posted
Total Posts
show more
abraker

F1r3tar wrote:

Thanks for making life more inconvenient.
I think it's better than having your browser freeze
7ambda

abraker wrote:

I think it's better than having your browser freeze
My browser never froze. That's why I never complained about it previously.
Dzy
Cool, a friend recommended me and I'm using it!
I have a suggestion: it would be interesting a kind of random on the beatmap list, type the tillerino.
Topic Starter
oneplusone
New update!
Xinnoh
<3
bjlly
+upvote
myonlyacc
nice
Shortthu
o i can run this on microsoft edge now xd
still using tampermonkey
ok i'm late
Lamaredia
Hey, have been using osuplus for a long time now, but I can't seem to get my API-key anymore now that I've reinstalled my PC. The link only leads to the forum main page. Do you know why? :)
Rasea
Greydus

Lamaredia wrote:

Hey, have been using osuplus for a long time now, but I can't seem to get my API-key anymore now that I've reinstalled my PC. The link only leads to the forum main page. Do you know why? :)

Go here to get your API key
Kasperatu
worst tutorial i've seen imo
Lucid
link doesn't install the userscript, just redirects to this wall of text. goddammit firefox.
Lamaredia

p14y3r wrote:

Lamaredia wrote:

Go here to get your API key
Thanks!
GrilledCheeese
Thank you for making this.
Ideal
firefox users: install tampermonkey and then download!
abraker

Idealism wrote:

firefox users: install tampermonkey and then download!
same for chrome users tbh
Topic Starter
oneplusone

Lucid wrote:

link doesn't install the userscript, just redirects to this wall of text. goddammit firefox.
It seems the new firefox 57 broke Greasemonkey and some scripts. I think the best option for now is to use Tampermonkey instead, also available for firefox.
mummie
it seems its not working on the new site layout yet any progress on that @oneplusone ?

Example https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/629384/#fruits/1383647
it cant be vieuwed in the old layout sadly
Topic Starter
oneplusone

mummie wrote:

it seems its not working on the new site layout yet any progress on that @oneplusone ?

Huh I didn't know there were beatmaps that can only be viewed on the new site.

I'm not working on the new site layout, since the new site is constantly being updated and whatever I do will most likely break every time it updates.
Maybe when I have more free time.
Nozkur
the hits/play doesn't appear anymore in any profile website
Bust A Sauce
I'm not getting the total hits and pp showing up for my profile and also on beatmaps. The only thing that works is the bloodcat mirror link. Is there any fix to this? I've tried revoking my api key and requesting another one, but it still doesn't work. I'm using chrome btw
Digitalfear117
I've been using osiuplus for a while now, and I honestly forgot it was there until greasymonkey had a heart attack on me after the new update. I installed Tampermonkey and it works great again! I really lost appreciation for how amazing this script is, and I really want to thank you for your hard work in creating this! It really is great to have all these extra options :D
mummie

oneplusone wrote:

mummie wrote:

Huh I didn't know there were beatmaps that can only be viewed on the new site.

I'm not working on the new site layout, since the new site is constantly being updated and whatever I do will most likely break every time it updates.
Maybe when I have more free time.

i didnt know that aswell but sadly i cant open it on the old site i can look it up on the old one but when i click the link boom to new layout :(
AncuL
why don't i see the players' ranking over on the score leaderboard?

it used to show the player's ranking beside their name
Topic Starter
oneplusone

Bust A Sauce wrote:

I'm not getting the total hits and pp showing up for my profile and also on beatmaps. The only thing that works is the bloodcat mirror link. Is there any fix to this? I've tried revoking my api key and requesting another one, but it still doesn't work. I'm using chrome btw
Try opening up the settings (top right side of the page) and paste your api key there.

AncuL wrote:

why don't i see the players' ranking over on the score leaderboard?

it used to show the player's ranking beside their name
You can enable it in the settings. It is disabled by default, since it causes the scores to load (significantly) slower.
Cinnamon-
Does this have multiplayers ?
praeludium
D:
Rangga
can explain that mean feature(hits/play)? i dont get it :/
abraker

Rangga wrote:

can explain that mean feature(hits/play)? i dont get it :/
Take the total number of notes you hit, and divide by the total number of times you played all of the maps
EMachine03
I’m using greasemonkey. I’ve pasted the code into a script, and the greasemonkey box says the script is enabled. When I press the button to edit, it shows the script’s source code. However, when I open up a beatmap, nothing is changed and it doesn’t ask me for my api code. Why isn’t it working?
Topic Starter
oneplusone

EMachine03 wrote:

I’m using greasemonkey. I’ve pasted the code into a script, and the greasemonkey box says the script is enabled. When I press the button to edit, it shows the script’s source code. However, when I open up a beatmap, nothing is changed and it doesn’t ask me for my api code. Why isn’t it working?
It doesn't work with the new greasemonkey on the new Firefox currently. You can try using Tampermonkey instead.
EMachine03

oneplusone wrote:

EMachine03 wrote:

It doesn't work with the new greasemonkey on the new Firefox currently. You can try using Tampermonkey instead.
Thanks. I already fixed it that way.
eyyMinda
Awesome extension i've been using it for quite a while though just recently since like 1 month ago maybe more i noticed that it does not load additional 50 scoreboard highscores and doesnt show stuff like pp gained and so on even though links of bloodcat work. The scoreboard keeps loading forever. I'm using google chrome with tampermonkey.

Installed firefox and tampermonkey on it and it works. Tho i prefer chrome if anyone can help me out would appreciate..
[Peachy]
great addon but will it still work in the new website?
Xinnoh
^

The old website will be discontinued in a few weeks.

If you're going to update to the new web, ask flyte for the latest design since there's going to be changes made
that or just offer to directly implement them into the website instead, they're looking for people that can do that
Cylux
Doesn't work anymore. Using latest version of Chrome and Tampermonkey. It just loads data forever, but none of the features work anymore.

Edit: Reinstalled the whole Tampermonkey plugin and it instantly worked again. I didn't change anything at all, but it's fine now.
[Crz]Noire
for some weird reason when i wan't to watch the leaderboards for any ranked beatmap the page only display just 50 players instead of 100 and most of the features are not working for me..

i uninstalled and reinstalled but still not work.
Rythmic
Do you plan on updating it for the new osu! website? https://osu.ppy.sh/home
KecHik445

[Crz]Noire wrote:

for some weird reason when i wan't to watch the leaderboards for any ranked beatmap the page only display just 50 players instead of 100 and most of the features are not working for me..

i uninstalled and reinstalled but still not work.
Try reinstalled/update Tempermonkey/chrome, see if it work again
show more