forum

osuplus | extra features in osu! web

posted
Total Posts
show more
jasonw
what happened to the download replay button on the scoreboard?

Dungeonfire
Hey there. I was wondering if you could do the slider thing for highlight recent plays more like this :

var daysAgo = 1;//days count here
var css = "background:rgba(255,255,255,.2)!important";

var j = jQuery.noConflict();
if(j(".stylish").length > 0){j(".stylish").text(j(".stylish").text()+'.Z{'+css+'}');}
else{j('head').append(j.parseHTML('<style>.Z{'+css+'}</style>'));}
j('#leader').on('DOMNodeInserted', '.prof-beatmap', function () {
if((new Date(j(this).find(".timeago").attr("datetime"))).getTime()>=((new Date()).getTime()-(86400000*daysAgo))){j(this).addClass("Z");}
});
That way, for people using my or another dark/transparent CSS will see the highlighted plays as well. Thank you in advance
snyviper
Hey there! :D
I really like your work, thanks for sharing >.<

I use a lot the sort by PP option, and I noticed that when PPs are equal, the older play comes first, and it's really nice! But I was wondering if you could make higher scores come first, then if scores are also equal, older plays comes first, because spin to win :D
Topic Starter
oneplusone

icyarctic wrote:

what happened to the download replay button on the scoreboard?

It's now at the rank #, like the original osu web page.

Dungeonfire wrote:

Hey there. I was wondering if you could do the slider thing for highlight recent plays more like this :

if(j(".stylish").length > 0){j(".stylish").text(j(".stylish").text()+'.Z{'+css+'}');}
if((new Date(j(this).find(".timeago").attr("datetime"))).getTime()>=((new Date()).getTime()-(86400000*daysAgo))){j(this).addClass("Z");}
});
That way, for people using my or another dark/transparent CSS will see the highlighted plays as well. Thank you in advance
I will try to add that if I have the time.

snyviper wrote:

I use a lot the sort by PP option, and I noticed that when PPs are equal, the older play comes first, and it's really nice! But I was wondering if you could make higher scores come first, then if scores are also equal, older plays comes first, because spin to win :D
Ok I will change it when I have the time. :D
snyviper

oneplusone wrote:

snyviper wrote:

Ok I will change it when I have the time. :D
Thank you :D
Plus, I just had an idea...

Can you add another box like "Show Date" for player rank? I think it would be cool to know which beatmaps we are better at, given our ranks :D
Topic Starter
oneplusone

snyviper wrote:

Can you add another box like "Show Date" for player rank? I think it would be cool to know which beatmaps we are better at, given our ranks :D
That actually sounds cool!
Poncho
have you thought of adding date joined and last active to the ranking pages (kind of like the "show date" button on beatmap pages)? I think it would be a really cool and useful addition to your script!
Dungeonfire

Dungeonfire wrote:

});

oneplusone wrote:

I will try to add that if I have the time.
I fixed it inside my CSS finally. Shoutouts to Flipybitz.

If anyone else is using or developing a custom CSS that happens to be overwritten then you can paste this code at the very bottom of your CSS. (Keep in mind that you need to actually insert your color)

http://pastebin.com/kKUX7Sz0
AncuL
so apparently the pp amount doesnt show now.
Venix
Hello, please fix scoreboard on beatmap page, "Max Combo"
ahmad
hi, is there any chance you could add country ranking?
Scarlet Evans
Looks like some people can have their scores on leaderboards doubled. Bug?

https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/commen ... _the_same/
Blobby3000
This is awesome and super helpful to use :D

One small bug I noticed is that when you un-tick the checkbox for highlighting a time frame of plays in the top plays tab of someones profile it does not remove the highlight from the plays.

Not a big issue and everything else seems top notch, good stuff
InfinityPotato
So Malwarebytes blocked it, turned off protection, retried and I get error when it says "Addind to Chrome"?
Scarlet Evans
Feature request: global rank of player being shown on Country Ranking page.

For example, let's look at USA players: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/pp?c=US

You see their PP, you see which are they in their country, acc, playcount, etc., but you don't see one of the things that would interest many players most:
There is no rank of the player in the global ranking shown.

What do you think about adding it? I think that it would be a really valuable thing to add and there's still much of "free space" in the table to do this: http://puu.sh/qPmih/241410429c.png :)
Fareweell_
This really looks awesome ! , i will definitly take a look at this script ^^, i just installed it
Topic Starter
oneplusone

Venix wrote:

Hello, please fix scoreboard on beatmap page, "Max Combo"
I don't see what's wrong.

usmc wrote:

hi, is there any chance you could add country ranking?
Impossible.

Scarlet Evans wrote:

Looks like some people can have their scores on leaderboards doubled. Bug?

https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/commen ... _the_same/
It is not a bug with the script. The scores really are duplicated in peppy's database. You can see for yourself using the API.

Blobby3000 wrote:

This is awesome and super helpful to use :D

One small bug I noticed is that when you un-tick the checkbox for highlighting a time frame of plays in the top plays tab of someones profile it does not remove the highlight from the plays.

Not a big issue and everything else seems top notch, good stuff
Fixed.

InfinityPotato wrote:

So Malwarebytes blocked it, turned off protection, retried and I get error when it says "Addind to Chrome"?
Do you have Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey installed?

Scarlet Evans wrote:

Feature request: global rank of player being shown on Country Ranking page.

For example, let's look at USA players: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/pp?c=US

You see their PP, you see which are they in their country, acc, playcount, etc., but you don't see one of the things that would interest many players most:
There is no rank of the player in the global ranking shown.

What do you think about adding it? I think that it would be a really valuable thing to add and there's still much of "free space" in the table to do this: http://puu.sh/qPmih/241410429c.png :)
Added :)

Io The Fox wrote:

This really looks awesome ! , i will definitly take a look at this script ^^, i just installed it
Thanks!
ManInGlasses
So looks like you made an update, it's great, thank you. But now this script not working well with osu!ppsave script on rankings page, "Update all pp" button from this script just stopped working at all because of your newly added country rankings. So I need to manually exclude http://osu.ppy.sh/p/pp from your script to bring this button to work for now. I hope there a fix for that.
Ayydar
Searching user score works incorrect. Have checked it in mania.
As you can see, it just moves right.
Scarlet Evans

oneplusone wrote:

Hooray! <3

ManInGlasses wrote:

So looks like you made an update, it's great, thank you. But now this script not working well with osu!ppsave script on rankings page, "Update all pp" button from this script just stopped working at all because of your newly added country rankings. So I need to manually exclude http://osu.ppy.sh/p/pp from your script to bring this button to work for now. I hope there a fix for that.
I think that it could be worth to ask here: t/405025
Maybe it would be better for a creator of the other script to update it, to take into account and make it less vulnerable? I can be wrong ofc. as I didn't looked more into both scripts' codes yet ^^
Topic Starter
oneplusone

ManInGlasses wrote:

Scarlet Evans wrote:

oneplusone wrote:

Hooray! <3

ManInGlasses wrote:

I think that it could be worth to ask here: t/405025
Maybe it would be better for a creator of the other script to update it, to take into account and make it less vulnerable? I can be wrong ofc. as I didn't looked more into both scripts' codes yet ^^
I added a button to show the global/country rank instead. Now osu! pp save will work as long as you don't show the global/country rank. Having the extra column screws it up.

Or1g1n wrote:

Searching user score works incorrect. Have checked it in mania.
As you can see, it just moves right.
Fixed.
awsumturtle
Scarlet Evans

oneplusone wrote:

I added a button to show the global/country rank instead. Now osu! pp save will work as long as you don't show the global/country rank. Having the extra column screws it up.
Where is this button? It doesn't show for me anywhere: http://puu.sh/rcAU7/9bc069d19e.png (Firefox). Is it hidden somewhere? Also, will it remember your setting or you need to enable it every single time? I think that many people don't use the other browser extension and ability to have this extra column all the time, without the need to enable it every time, would be really nice :) Original table, with so much of unneeded space is kind of ugly >,.,<
snyviper

Scarlet Evans wrote:

Where is this button? It doesn't show for me anywhere: http://puu.sh/rcAU7/9bc069d19e.png (Firefox). Is it hidden somewhere?
Here's a picture of mine, I use google chrome.
AncuL
sooooo is it just me or it's kinda broken on firefox?
Topic Starter
oneplusone

Scarlet Evans wrote:

oneplusone wrote:

Where is this button? It doesn't show for me anywhere: http://puu.sh/rcAU7/9bc069d19e.png (Firefox). Is it hidden somewhere? Also, will it remember your setting or you need to enable it every single time? I think that many people don't use the other browser extension and ability to have this extra column all the time, without the need to enable it every time, would be really nice :) Original table, with so much of unneeded space is kind of ugly >,.,<
I messed up. Fixed. Also replaced with a checkbox to remember.
TGminer
Dang, this is actually quite nice! :)
Porter Robinson
Add the opcion to see the 'spin' for beatmaps please!
Astro

Porter Robinson wrote:

That'd be amazing, not sure how you could do it but it'd be great if you could see the number of spinners (and maybe maximum bonus points from spinning?).

Either way, thanks for this tool! I can't overstate how helpful it is. Searching for user's scores, seeing my friends scores, sorting by mod, all these features are amazing!
unko
no EZ mod in score selection? is this intentional either way this is super good pretty i very very like 8-) 8-)

e: another issue; if you load a request (i.e mods or friends) while it's loading initially, it won't cancel that first- meaning it will just display the global top 100 anyway
Topic Starter
oneplusone

Porter Robinson wrote:

Impossible with the current API.

unko wrote:

no EZ mod in score selection? is this intentional either way this is super good pretty i very very like 8-) 8-)

e: another issue; if you load a request (i.e mods or friends) while it's loading initially, it won't cancel that first- meaning it will just display the global top 100 anyway
Click the HR mod a few times.

You will just have to wait for the top 100 to load finish. Maybe I will change that in the next update.
Tyrrrz
Top100 takes around 5 minutes to load now (vs ~15 seconds on v1.5.1).
Is there any way to have download version for 1.5.1?
Autist
Make it fast again please...
FoxCat
The "Most Player" tab doesn't work properly ovo;

snyviper

oneplusone wrote:

I can't find the button... Whenever I uncheck that box and reload the page, it loads checked again..

I'm using chrome, am I missing anything?
Rad-
This stopped working for me all together, continues with the loading circle but never stops and shows anything, used both in chrome and firefox to test it out and same results.
Topic Starter
oneplusone
New update! (bugfixes)

Tyrrrz wrote:

Top100 takes around 5 minutes to load now (vs ~15 seconds on v1.5.1).
Is there any way to have download version for 1.5.1?
It's slow because of the new rank number. If you disable it it should run as fast as before.
I just put a link to older versions in the first post.

-Pikachu- wrote:

Fixed. (may break again if peppy updates the new.ppy.sh site)

snyviper wrote:

oneplusone wrote:

I can't find the button... Whenever I uncheck that box and reload the page, it loads checked again..

I'm using chrome, am I missing anything?
Fixed the unchecking.

Rad- wrote:

This stopped working for me all together, continues with the loading circle but never stops and shows anything, used both in chrome and firefox to test it out and same results.
Might be the API server being slow. Or try disabling the "show pp rank" checkbox now.
snyviper
Feels so much better now :D love ya oneplusone, thank you very much!
Rad-
I really do believe that the API has something to do with this, as it never loads any scores and stuff beside how it is originally, which means adding the other players beyond top 50 and see friends list is impossible right now,
FoxCat

oneplusone wrote:

-Pikachu- wrote:

Fixed. (may break again if peppy updates the new.ppy.sh site)
Works now, thanks! Oii, I'd like to request a feature if possible, and it's that if is possible to check how many plays certain player did to certain main that doesn't appear in the Most Played tab, like a search system or something like that o: would look like:

show more