forum

osuplus | extra features in osu! web

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
oneplusone

Kyubey wrote:

Doesn't work for me. I input API key, refresh the page and nothing there, just like it's without scripts at all. Also, Tampermonkey prompts 100+ errors after syntax check:
The errors are because Tampermonkey doesn't recognize the jquery $, it will work even with the errors. I never tested it on Opera, but you can open up the console and see what errors are happening.
Kyubey
Dungeonfire
Suggestion. Display all Top 50 and/or Top 1 scores on ones profile and highlight all top 100 plays of ones profile that were set X days ago
Topic Starter
oneplusone

Dungeonfire wrote:

Suggestion. Display all Top 50 and/or Top 1 scores on ones profile and highlight all top 100 plays of ones profile that were set X days ago
Interesting suggestion. Top 1 scores is already in one's profile, and top 50 is kinda impossible with the current api. Highlighting scores set X days ago would be nice, if I can make a nice UI to implement it.
Dungeonfire
I would suggest highlighting the specific play with a background color. (The variable for the background-color should be easily modifable for the people using a CSS)
Also maybe you can improve this code and implement it in your plugin ? http://pastebin.com/Vt3A2bDq
One more suggestion that comes to my mind is doing something like this: http://puu.sh/mkwEt.png (Make the variable for color easily modifable too)
Topic Starter
oneplusone
I was talking about the UI for the X days part. A slider for selecting X days? Maybe a few radio boxes for selecting days? Or maybe even a shade of range of colours, like blue for most recent and red for earliest?

I think t/405025 is a better version of that code.

Nice suggestion. And nice old screenshot.
abraker
Suggestion: Get replay button or text next to the user listing so we can finally get our friends' replays, scores extending to to top 100, and other stuff
Topic Starter
oneplusone
Coming soon!
Dungeonfire

Dungeonfire

oneplusone wrote:

I was talking about the UI for the X days part. A slider for selecting X days? Maybe a few radio boxes for selecting days? Or maybe even a shade of range of colours, like blue for most recent and red for earliest?
Yes, that was what I was talking about. I was thinking about something like this. http://pastebin.com/FJEfCfKH (This doesn't work on firefox btw)
A slider to change the X days ago is a good idea.

oneplusone wrote:

I think t/405025 is a better version of that code.
Nah it isn't since you have to save the PP manually which is pretty stupid. A cookie that updates every time when you visit the page is just more handy. My friend has continued working on this code and improved it alot but I have to ask him for the code. But he is never online on skype. I'll see if I can contact him any other way
JonQuy
Is it possible to get this working on Pale Moon? I'm not having any luck; though, it is probably because Pale Moon uses legacy versions of greasemonkey and etc.
Topic Starter
oneplusone

JonQuy wrote:

Is it possible to get this working on Pale Moon? I'm not having any luck; though, it is probably because Pale Moon uses legacy versions of greasemonkey and etc.
Don't wanna. I have tested and it works on Chrome, Firefox and Opera, so it is time to use one of these superior browsers.

osuplus is now updated! Check out the new features! :)
Kurokotei
omg osu!preview is awesome <3
XII

Dungeonfire wrote:

I would suggest highlighting the specific play with a background color. (The variable for the background-color should be easily modifable for the people using a CSS)
Also maybe you can improve this code and implement it in your plugin ? http://pastebin.com/Vt3A2bDq
One more suggestion that comes to my mind is doing something like this: http://puu.sh/mkwEt.png (Make the variable for color easily modifable too)
Could I get the code for what you mentioned in this screenshot? http://puu.sh/mkwEt.png

Or is it not finished yet?
Dungeonfire

XII wrote:

Could I get the code for what you mentioned in this screenshot? http://puu.sh/mkwEt.png

It is an old screenshot of the osu website. it used to be a feature
XII

Dungeonfire wrote:

XII wrote:

It is an old screenshot of the osu website. it used to be a feature
So why did it get removed?
xasuma
Wonderful! Everyone should use this.
Yumikoi
It works until I refresh the page, after that it stops working. I was able to view the bloodcat mirror and preview and all but once I loaded a different beatmap or refreshed this one, all the functions disappeared.

Greasemonkey 1.15.1 with Pale Moon.
Topic Starter
oneplusone
It doesn't wok on Pale Moon. It works for Chrome, Firefox and Opera though, if you don't mind using them.

But since more than 1 person have requested it to work on Pale Moon, I'll think about it.
Roth
Thank you~ Works great.
Yumikoi
Awesome, thanks for the Pale Moon support, works great.
abraker
Hmm... how it's loading score right now has some down sides:
1) a bit of lag
2) everything below gets shifted. I tend to read comments while it's loading because it's a bit slow

I suggest to have the previous scores still visible with a loading icon bar on top while it's gathering scores and then make them appear. Regarding the loading bar, is it possible to make a not too thick loading bar that stays visible on top in the view (clip to the top of the screen)? This would allow to see if it's done or not while scrolling anywhere on the page
allein
oh nice :^)
Topic Starter
oneplusone

abraker wrote:

Hmm... how it's loading score right now has some down sides:
1) a bit of lag
2) everything below gets shifted. I tend to read comments while it's loading because it's a bit slow

I suggest to have the previous scores still visible with a loading icon bar on top while it's gathering scores and then make them appear. Regarding the loading bar, is it possible to make a not too thick loading bar that stays visible on top in the view (clip to the top of the screen)? This would allow to see if it's done or not while scrolling anywhere on the page
Don't think I can fix the lag.

Good suggestion, but everything below will still shift if the number of scores changes though.
XEPCOH
This add-on is absolutely impressive!
I would suggest posting total pp (from all four game modes) and create ranking (if possible).
^too lazy to start leaning JS and osu!api to do this :c
Cappu
I'm totally not good one in scripts. Anyway I have one idea for TODO. Make all of these features for unranked ones. I don't know is this possible or not... Anyway...
Topic Starter
oneplusone
If you are talking about top 100 plays and pp and stuff, definitely impossible for unranked maps. It does display the numerical values of CS, AR etc, osu!preview and bloodcat mirror.
Ayydar
Will you include "Key" mode for mania?
Alpgh367

Not quite sure what's happened...
Kyu96
How can I get this working on chrome on mobile phone ? (Android)
Topic Starter
oneplusone

Or1g1n wrote:

Will you include "Key" mode for mania?
Soon...

Alpgh367 wrote:

Not quite sure what's happened...
That is intended. You need to get an api key from https://osu.ppy.sh/p/api (type in any name and url you want, e.g. your username and profile page or something). Then you will get an api key which should look something like 1234567890abcde1234567890abcde1234567890.

KuroRyu wrote:

How can I get this working on chrome on mobile phone ? (Android)
Don't think there is a good way. You can try downloading Tampermonkey for Android, but I'm not sure how reliable that app is.
Darkme [Cry]
Nice awasome <3
abraker
oneplusone, there is too much performance impact when loading a beatmap page. I looked with Firefox's performance analyzer and it seems that it is recalculating the table everytime it has recieved new info on the player's score. Can you make it so it just gathers them in the backround and shows them all when ready? It takes like 2.5 seconds to complete the operation in which time the page freezes. The osu! preview also seems to give a big impact on performance, taking about 3 seconds to complete (waits until it got the info?). I don't know how everything works and what process it undergoes to display the stuff, but it should not be creating this much lag.
Topic Starter
oneplusone
Hmm I will look into the performances. The osu!preview shouldn't take that long, it doesn't load the preview until you click the spoiler, and doesn't require any info outside of the page. idk, I will look into them.
AncuL
oneplusone, maybe put the "download replay" on the rank (#XX) like how osu naturally do it
Topic Starter
oneplusone

AncuL wrote:

oneplusone, maybe put the "download replay" on the rank (#XX) like how osu naturally do it
My download replay actually came before the one on the web, and tbh mine is better (nice file name and correct date). But whatever, I just updated the script and the replay is converted back to the natural osu web one.
Ayydar
Is it possible to include Country ranking? :D
abraker
Hey how is that lag when loading issue coming along? Please tell me you are getting the lag too
Ravsii
Most played column doesn't work. Is it just me or some kind of bug?
I've checked on several profiles. Still nothing
Yolshka
You can't get banned for this right.
Awesome stuff.
show more