Total Posts
show more
[Flandre]-
Flandre.
boat
i can sleep for 15 hours straight

~~~~~~talents~~~~~~
GladiOol
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/144935 #26 HD SS rank. I'm fucking pro.

Apex wrote:

I'm a Christian.

Oh, and I'm exceptionally good at writing literature. Exceptionally good. The only thing wrong with it is grammar and formatting.
God hates you.

SPOILER
Now who's laughing now?
vipto
Suprisingly i am good at decensoring loli
i just tried it and found a hidden drawing talent.....even for that.....special topic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i've been honest at least
Allyses
I can play piano well
-Tarek-
I can eat anything! Hehe!

Digesting on the other hand..
thelewa
I'm omnipotent
Ad0lfMena
I think I got lots of talents thought -u-" #slap well.. I can draw (digital) but I'm still an amateur and need to practice more, writing stories somehow fun too :U and I guess lots of my friends like what I write, I can play the piano, but I kinda forgot a little bit... gonna have a course soon +___+ and.. the most hidden talent I have is.... singing >_>""" I don't like to sing in public actually.. I rare to sing in the bathroom too
Well.. I guess that's all XD
Rawand54
I pee alot when i watch scary movies or play Amnesia! :cry: OR WHEN THOSE GOD DAMN WOLFS AND SPIDER JUMP ON MY FACE ON SKYRIM !
superch00b
I have a strangely good instinct o-o
Chung

Rawand54 wrote:

I pee alot when i watch scary movies or play Amnesia! :cry: OR WHEN THOSE GOD DAMN WOLFS AND SPIDER JUMP ON MY FACE ON SKYRIM !
So talented!
Jordan
I'm really good at swimming

i WAS

then no-lifing came
kikones34
I'm pretty good at programming things (yeah, video games too), but the only language I know perfectly right now is GML (a bit noobie, but has acceptable potential xD).
FisHie_old
I can do things.
lol when watching SAW
laport
This weekend I found out I can survive swedish sauna
IppE

laport wrote:

This weekend I found out I can survive swedish sauna
We need to get you into a real sauna sometime.
Baron Nefarious
My foresight is just uncanny, but often times it isn't effective. I will predict something terrible, but I won't be able to prevent it before it's upon me. It's fun when I can predict what will happen to my friends though.
thelewa
WOW YOU CAN SEE INTO THE FUTURE THAT IS PRETTY COOL
Milkshake

thelewa wrote:

well i can see my future too

my future is shit
I GOT TALENT
Baron Nefarious

thelewa wrote:

ya u jelly?

it's not a big deal you know, being a wizard and all.
thelewa
Yes I'm very jealous because I don't have an ability that would pretty much turn my life into shit
Low
Singing.
thelewa

Baron Nefarious wrote:

My foresight is just uncanny, but often times it isn't effective. I will predict something terrible, but I won't be able to prevent it before it's upon me. It's fun when I can predict what will happen to my friends though.
"I will predict something terrible, but I won't be able to prevent it before it's upon me. It's fun when I can predict what will happen to my friends though."

I don't know about you but if I knew that something terrible will happen to my friends and always lacked the power to prevent it, I'd probably end myself in despair.

also stop sending me private messages, I don't want my inbox to be tainted by you.
Baron Nefarious

thelewa wrote:

Baron Nefarious wrote:

"I will predict something terrible, but I won't be able to prevent it before it's upon me. It's fun when I can predict what will happen to my friends though."

I don't know about you but if I knew that something terrible will happen to my friends and always lacked the power to prevent it, I'd probably end myself in despair.

also stop sending me private messages, I don't want my inbox to be tainted by you.
Often doesn't mean always. It doesn't even mean most of the time. Most of the time I'm prepared, but it's fun either way.

Also you seem to misunderstand the point of private messages, your attitude is cute though.

@below, I sent you a message because a, you seemed to be misunderstanding and b, I didn't want to continue derailing the thread.
thelewa
I still find it funny that you sent me a message because I wouldn't like to have that ability

you completely disregarded the fact that people are different and while you might enjoy something like that, I would not.

edit: oh wait you're an american, no wonder you think that everyone thinks exactly like you
Low

thelewa wrote:

oh wait you're an american, no wonder you think that everyone thinks exactly like you
Joshua Kiryu
I play the Violin, Guitar, Sing, and enjoy utilizing a program known as VirtualDJ.
Sketch, paint, and tend to excel with Fencing and Kendo.
I enjoy weaving intricate stories, and manipulating the flow of roleplay.
I've been told I'm a skilled writer, and an amazing voice actor.

Damn, I sound like a Gary Stu.
Yafutsufa
damn my hidden talent really are hidden.... so even i don`t know what`s my talent because it`s a hidden talents which is hidden
FrzR
I can do Hidden Mod :P
Tesu

Yafutsufa wrote:

damn my hidden talent really are hidden.... so even i don`t know what`s my talent because it`s a hidden talents which is hidden
weird
Yafutsufa

Frosty wrote:

Yafutsufa wrote:

weird
that`s my middle name 8-) 8-)
Miyu
Kanye West

Fr33z3R wrote:

I can do Hidden Mod :P
Holy shit you are soooooooo talented
she_old
I can make anagrams quickly without even thinking much of it, this will be handy irl.
AliceSuyeong
I have a par excellence sense of smell. :oops:
Varetyr

Yafutsufa wrote:

I guess your talent would be something like... reviving topics like a real web-necromancer
Kyonko Hizara
Despite all the loud music I listen to, my hearing is strangely good and I can hear frequencies most people I know irl can't
Kaona
Absolutely no idea. I genuinely think I may have been born talentless.
AliceSuyeong

Kaona wrote:

Absolutely no idea. I genuinely think I may have been born talentless.
Sincere modesty is a talent in itself! :P
show more