forum

It's PAYDAY v2 , gifting 20 supporter tags to people

posted
Total Posts
show more
DJ Lupuji
I only joined this comunity like 3 months ago,but i can already tell it's full of nice ppl,i really like the randomness and other stuff like that contained in #osu kek

DISLIKE:Useless discussion like what anime is better or things like that,but that's all over the internet so whateves
Faust
I've been around for 7 years already and the only reason I'm still here is because of the great people I've found through this game.

Also gift a tag to Nube, cause' he's a bro and he's awesome.
hyliades
like: i like how people actually help newbies instead of making fun of them. The community is really helpful with everything and the hype during tournaments is real.

dislike: Lately the witch hunts are getting a little bit overboard, that, together with the whole drama that sometimes happens, makes me avoid rOsu and the facebook pages for several weeks.
iTrickbenzHD
I like the community because they are very nice and they help new people. :)

And i dislike well... i dont know the players that quit the match in multiplayer for 1 fail specially on team mode >w> yeah that :lol:
Azhadi
I like the side of the community that is nice and helpful and seem mature.

I dislike the side that causes drama, is hateful, and acts like a child and gives the community a bad name on sites like reddit and twitch.
weihe123
What I like about the Osu community... Well, it's a really chill place. Unlike the League or Reddit boards, this is by far the most calmest forum I've ever been in. Everyone's nice, and not only that, people actually look up to each other :o

What I dislike: That one guy who thinks he's being funning by yelling some weeb stuff in the ig chat, but otherwise, It's perfect :D
Okariiin
Some good things about the Osu! community is the moderated chats. I always see friendly conversations between this close-knit community going on. Never any toxic trolls or anything really negative. I like that there are people who are devoted to making the best beatmaps for us to enjoy, free of charge. And I haven't encountered a high ranked player that didn't mind a quick chat or to answer a question which is uncommon in any game.

There isn't really anything I dislike about the Osu! community. But, I do find myself slightly annoyed when I visit the Osu! subreddit and constantly see "Hacker, cheater. Ban this guy." I mean, just let the Osu! people deal with it and just enjoy the game.
DeathHydra
There are many kind people in osu (including OP) and I like that. Good community like this is what makes stay in the game.

But of course, like every other game, osu also have arrogant people and I hate that. Not much though compared to games like DotA 2.
Eymi
I don't really know the global community of osu!. But when I see the french community, there is so many children, arrogants people, it's horrible.
But when I speak with not french people, they are cute. I don't know why xD
Endie-
I love community for its diversity. Everybody is different, and part of the same big family.
I dislike parts of the community for being so arrogant at times.
My supporter runs out in a few days help me
Shohei Ohtani
give me fucking supporter or i'll shit on your wife.
-[Jess]-
lolz

i lost in v1

I like because it always make me laugh when doing silly things.
I dislike because people is too silly .
Kunino Sagiri
I like mappers and dislike nothing.
PixelatedPotato
I like the fact that this community is actually very welcoming and open towards other people. :)

i do dislike the unnecessary dramas that keep happening within the game. :o

best of luck to you all!
GSG95
just in case

V i was never sent to kitnergardtun
Vuelo Eluko

GSG95 wrote:

just in case
can't read/10
Topic Starter
Alucard

GSG95 wrote:

just in case

V i was never sent to kitnergardtun
ChiKen!
Shadow Doge
i like that the osu community can be quite helpful sometimes

and i hate it that sometimes it's too harsh against people
Haruto
okay
i like the community because they are friendly, helpful and can be funny sometimes that makes me want to stay on this game along the day because reading their thread posts or their chat is fun imo like i want to join on what are they talking about and also can give me some acknowledgement about being better at english.
while i do hate the community when there's an annoying person who starts making stupid drama.
Amane
What i really like is the fun times i have on osu to forget the bad (f*** reallife) things what happen around me, so osu always makes me smile nomatter what happens c:
What i dislike is the community sometimes, also i dislike that taiko has no mapping support :c
Liiraye
Like: free stuff
Hate: giveaways
Aomi
You know what I like?
The forums.
Well, I've liked them much more when there weren't as much shit posters, but yeah, you get my point.
I've met a handful of great people here, but I also came across some people who I wish never entered my life.
I like visiting the art sub-forum and looking at as well being inspired by other people's creativity and imagination.
I stopped playing the game seriously since like half a year ago or something, so I can't really say I like it.
CTB is fun though. ;p

Now, what I don't like...
Hmm, let me see.
Ah, yes!
The retarded and cringe worthy people and their posts and threads.
I find it so very unnecessary for the forums to be filled with bad jokes, stupid questions and try-hards every day.
Why don't you go and let out your stupidity somewhere else, yeah?
Poor mods, having to constantly look and deal with the amount of idiocy, it must be tiring.
I also don't like how most players, especially newer ones, play for rank instead of for fun.
Your ignorance will kill you someday, be it physically or mentally.

It is just a game, like any other.

You don't really have to gift me even though my supporter runs out in like a month lol
Jukkii
Is it too late for me to join?

well i like the leg alliance
i dont like the retarded people who visit #osu
Lacrimae
i love the forums. shitposting all day, all night

what i dislike about the osu! community is the toxicity of it. it's like the league community but less toxic
Topic Starter
Alucard

-Jukke- wrote:

Is it too late for me to join?

well i like the leg alliance
i dont like the retarded people who visit #osu

It's not too late.
Vuelo Eluko
damn.. thank you. but i was expecting 1 month not 6, that is just unexpected and awesome.
Topic Starter
Alucard

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

damn.. thank you. but i was expecting 1 month not 6, that is just unexpected and awesome.
reword please?
I don't understand ^ ^"
DeletedUser_7415093
Hi, I like the way everyone is so friendly and willing to help one another.

I dislike spammers in #osu.
- Marco -
I like how the osu!community can do awesome things but i hate when the community do circlejerk :c
Vuelo Eluko

Alucard wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

reword please?
I don't understand ^ ^"
i am just really surprised and happy to get supporter til july, i was only expecting to have it til february
very generous..
Sileko
I like that they sometimes might give me supporter

I don't like it when they don't give me supporter
Topic Starter
Alucard
i am just really surprised and happy to get supporter til july, i was only expecting to have it til february
very generous..

Haha of course.
Topic Starter
Alucard

Blue- wrote:

Just dropping by to say great job, and I love what you guys are doing.

If you'd like some help to be able to give away more supporter tags to people the next time PM and I'd be glad to try and help give some away as well!

Already have a year of supporter so no need for me to have it just posting to bump the thread and give thanks for being generous!

Really appreciate that, might have to take you up on that offer in the future.
Meah
Cool! Tag giveaways :)
Too bad, I am not qualified to receive one :D
Topic Starter
Alucard
Winners have been announced!
DeathHydra
Thanks Alucard for the supporter tag. Really appreciate it :D
Okariiin
How do I know if I got supporter or not? I don't see a tag thing. :{ Oh well
Eymi
I'm sad I didn't have :c But yea... I have 2 years of supporter so ... 1 month it's not important
PixelatedPotato
i haven't received my supporter tag :lol:

will you gift them later on? :D
Topic Starter
Alucard

PixelatedPotato wrote:

i haven't received my supporter tag :lol:

will you gift them later on? :D
That is strange, you should have it....
I'll contact support and get back to you.
show more