forum

It's PAYDAY v2 , gifting 20 supporter tags to people

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alucard
As the title states. We did it around 2 weeks ago, time to do it again.

Swash and myself (Alucard) are giving away 20 Supporter Tags.
We've already given away 10 tags through the in game chat, so we have 10 tags left.

All you have to do to enter is list a like and dislike about the osu community.
Good luck, we'll be pulling names on friday.

Note: If you already have supporter, please don't ask for any. We're trying to gift it people who don't have supporter.

List of People gifted Supporter:
2pcmilk
nekozz
genixs
jefcho3
kittykatt101
hi_priority
zshadowjon
7oker
killdrache10
parkour

U P D A T E

EDIT: DRAWING IS NOW OVER.
I felt like 10 tags wasn't enough and some people needed it more than others, so I bought an additional 5 tags for this drawing!
Here are the 15 winners.

Second Batch of Gifted Supporter:
Haru Kosaki
Sevey01
Sir Lupe
Hyliades
weihe123
DeathAdderz
-[Jess]-
Haruto
-Nasuhara-
Aomi
fartownik
xspyx
FriedAnime
Endie-
PixelatedPotato

That brings it to a total of 25 tags gifted to people!
Thank you for all that participated, have a good day and enjoy your Supporter!

Proof

aetrna
i dont know what i like about osu community
i dont like uhhh
Cryogenic
Uhh, I like how the osu! community is mostly friendly and sociable. There are several people that make me laugh all of the time.
:)

EDIT: I forgot to add a dislike, so my dislike is multiplayer matches.
Specifically the people that consider people inferior to themselves when they are a lower rank (example: Azer (#12) -> Cookiezi (#3254))
fartownik
I love raffles.

I hate animu tv size songs.
Yuicide
Hi there guys.

As I told Swash a bit ago, I think it's awesome what you guys are doing. You may be sparking someone's longtime interest and passion for this game through your actions here today, so that's really neato.

Do not drop supporter on me, save it for someone else who is a promising soul!

LIKE: I like that the community is full of nice folks like you two, ayyy.

DISLIKE: I dislike that we manage to be not-excellent to each other sometimes, but that's any community, online or not.

Bye!
Vuelo Eluko
I like the mapping community, they are the lifeblood of the game.
not crazy about the qat team. like, at all.

also fartownik is a fucking legendary player he deserves supporter
Kiay
i love how the osu community is always welcoming to new players, and always great at explaining, giving tips & tricks and making new players want to get better and feel at home.

a thing i done like .. tbh its more about people. i dont like toxic players and players who cant tell another they did a great job if they completed a song they couldnt. this has nothing to do with osu tho. all games has these kinds of players haha. its honestly abit hard to find anything super bad about osu .. :) i guess id like an increase % from flashlight as almost noone plays it. its not worth. I think a 00.15% would make people take it up and practise it like in old days 8-) [centre][centre]
Blue-
Just dropping by to say great job, and I love what you guys are doing.

If you'd like some help to be able to give away more supporter tags to people the next time PM and I'd be glad to try and help give some away as well!

Already have a year of supporter so no need for me to have it just posting to bump the thread and give thanks for being generous!
Fhaye
Like: If you post something (specially in Help section), there are bunch people who reply.
Dislike: Posts that aren't really related to the topic and nonsense posts. I often see FG becoming a chatroom.
Sevey
Well, i do not have been so much time at this community, barely a little more than 20 days, but having been in some game communities, i must say that this is the one i have liked the most, almost everyone is great, i got well recieved, #osu can be pretty fun sometimes, all the people here generally share that common sense of helping each other, having been in communities like LoL, i can say this one is damn Great!

But then again, nothing is perfect, there is something that is annoying me over the time, and it is that punishment for bad behaviour is pretty unfair. I admit that some times i did stupid shit, but today i got tuned off 5 hours for saying 'wtf' to someone that came to #osu shouting "WRRRYYYYYYY", while a guy filled half my phone screen with spam, nothing happened to him.

Tl;dr: Almost everyone is great and supportive, but moderation can be pretty bullshit sometimes.

Edit: Even if i don't get it, thank you for being so nice guys, #respect <3
DJ Lupuji
I only joined this comunity like 3 months ago,but i can already tell it's full of nice ppl,i really like the randomness and other stuff like that contained in #osu kek

DISLIKE:Useless discussion like what anime is better or things like that,but that's all over the internet so whateves
Faust
I've been around for 7 years already and the only reason I'm still here is because of the great people I've found through this game.

Also gift a tag to Nube, cause' he's a bro and he's awesome.
hyliades
like: i like how people actually help newbies instead of making fun of them. The community is really helpful with everything and the hype during tournaments is real.

dislike: Lately the witch hunts are getting a little bit overboard, that, together with the whole drama that sometimes happens, makes me avoid rOsu and the facebook pages for several weeks.
iTrickbenzHD
I like the community because they are very nice and they help new people. :)

And i dislike well... i dont know the players that quit the match in multiplayer for 1 fail specially on team mode >w> yeah that :lol:
Azhadi
I like the side of the community that is nice and helpful and seem mature.

I dislike the side that causes drama, is hateful, and acts like a child and gives the community a bad name on sites like reddit and twitch.
weihe123
What I like about the Osu community... Well, it's a really chill place. Unlike the League or Reddit boards, this is by far the most calmest forum I've ever been in. Everyone's nice, and not only that, people actually look up to each other :o

What I dislike: That one guy who thinks he's being funning by yelling some weeb stuff in the ig chat, but otherwise, It's perfect :D
Okariiin
Some good things about the Osu! community is the moderated chats. I always see friendly conversations between this close-knit community going on. Never any toxic trolls or anything really negative. I like that there are people who are devoted to making the best beatmaps for us to enjoy, free of charge. And I haven't encountered a high ranked player that didn't mind a quick chat or to answer a question which is uncommon in any game.

There isn't really anything I dislike about the Osu! community. But, I do find myself slightly annoyed when I visit the Osu! subreddit and constantly see "Hacker, cheater. Ban this guy." I mean, just let the Osu! people deal with it and just enjoy the game.
DeathHydra
There are many kind people in osu (including OP) and I like that. Good community like this is what makes stay in the game.

But of course, like every other game, osu also have arrogant people and I hate that. Not much though compared to games like DotA 2.
Eymi
I don't really know the global community of osu!. But when I see the french community, there is so many children, arrogants people, it's horrible.
But when I speak with not french people, they are cute. I don't know why xD
Endie-
I love community for its diversity. Everybody is different, and part of the same big family.
I dislike parts of the community for being so arrogant at times.
My supporter runs out in a few days help me
Shohei Ohtani
give me fucking supporter or i'll shit on your wife.
-[Jess]-
lolz

i lost in v1

I like because it always make me laugh when doing silly things.
I dislike because people is too silly .
Kunino Sagiri
I like mappers and dislike nothing.
PixelatedPotato
I like the fact that this community is actually very welcoming and open towards other people. :)

i do dislike the unnecessary dramas that keep happening within the game. :o

best of luck to you all!
GSG95
just in case

V i was never sent to kitnergardtun
Vuelo Eluko

GSG95 wrote:

just in case
can't read/10
show more