forum

[invalid] Profile Graph Addition!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Aniviuh
I was just thinking that instead of showing the rank at someone was at on a certain point in their career, it would also show how many perfect points they had at that point. Just to show growth in two ways.

Example:

I would put more work into this post but the suggestion is pretty straight forward. Why not make the post like it lol.
Bara-
I believe this is requested (and denied?) in the past
Also, pp means performance points, not perfect points
abraker
Lol perfect points

What insight will you gain other than historical pp-ranks correspondence, which in any case why would you need to know it at all?
If you really want to know what pp is/was for what rank, head over to reddit. They shitpost that stuff there all the time
lilynya

abraker wrote:

What insight will you gain other than historical pp-ranks correspondence, which in any case why would you need to know it at all?
How much pp you farmed in a certain amount of days I guess?

Kind of pointless but I like it.
abraker

Aeii wrote:

abraker wrote:

How much pp you farmed in a certain amount of days I guess?
Ehhh, ok I'll take that. But as you said,
Kind of pointless...
Gnoske
Just go here: https://ameobea.me/osutrack/
Not the official osu!page but have all the features you asked for
Stefan
That are rather lesser interesting informations for a player, especially because the number of pp has no real meaning compared to the actual pp rank. If necessary, make use of osutrack (Gnoske linked it above).