forum

You Jelly?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iMuffin
so today at school a friend was talking about how he pre-ordered the newest one that came out at midnight but he didn't want to go alone
so he made me go along
so we go to gamestop at like 10 and we're the first ones there and i'm the first one in the store
I start playing the game they have set up cause i'm like "I'm not actually getting it so i might as well enjoy it while i can.
so I'm standing there playing it for 2 hours and talking with the staff (I always love doing that)
when it comes time to line up there's only like 10 people and the guy is like, "okay everyone put your name down and we'll draw to see who wins a few PS3 copy of the game. So i'm like "I was the first in the store, does that mean i get a special prize?"
so the guy walks over to me "Yeah your prize is you get to pick the winner." And be trying to be funny go Watch me pick my own name." I take out a piece of paper
and you shoulda seen my reaction face when i saw it was my name XD
I was like "I totally just pulled my own name. I swear I did not cheat!"
Numbbi
Then you woke up.
Shellghost
I'd feel like you've ripped that straight from a /v/ thread if it weren't for the "XD"
Claudia_old
i need a TL;DR

please use the enter/return key next time

since you did not i am inclined to believe you ripped this story off of somewhere else on the internet
Topic Starter
iMuffin
I just copied it from MSN after i told a friend so leave me alone!! lol

but no as soon as i charge my camera you will get pics as proof.
GladiOol
XD
Powerdrone
I just lost the game.
Pokebis
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
BLACK OPS
Rena-chan
I ain't even pudding.
Ephemeral
aint that some shit
Guy-kun
tl;dr

I tried, I really tried but the wall of text is unforgiving...
Shellghost
tl;dr

so today at school a friend was talking about how he pre-ordered the newest one that came out at midnight but he didn't want to go alone
so he made me go along
so we go to gamestop at like 10 and we're the first ones there and i'm the first one in the store
I start playing the game they have set up cause i'm like "I'm not actually getting it so i might as well enjoy it while i can.
so I'm standing there playing it for 2 hours and talking with the staff (I always love doing that)
when it comes time to line up there's only like 10 people and the guy is like, "okay everyone put your name down and we'll draw to see who wins a few PS3 copy of the game. So i'm like "I was the first in the store, does that mean i get a special prize?"
so the guy walks over to me "Yeah your prize is you get to pick the winner." And be trying to be funny go Watch me pick my own name." I take out a piece of paper
and you shoulda seen my reaction face when i saw it was my name XD
I was like "I totally just pulled my own name. I swear I did not cheat!"
Guy-kun
tl;dr
anonymous_old
TL;DR You Jelly?
adam2046
Me Tarzan
Guy-kun
You Jane
IppE
This is not the necropost thread you dimwit