forum

Mouse for Osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ziham
I have been playing osu for about 4 months now. I am just able to complete 4.5 star maps and such, but my fingertips will begin to hurt when playing. I play with a [google:1337]Logitech G700s[/google:1337] using a claw grip, which is somewhat uncomfortable on my mouse but I perform better this way. But, I need to readjust my hand position after completing spinners. Is there a better mouse that anyone could recommend that is better for a claw-grip? Price doesn't matter.
Vuelo Eluko
i have passed this thread on to my local authority on mice, ZenithPhantasm, expect his reply shortly.
E m i

shut up
Endie-
Just search around a bit on the internet, watch reviews and try different mice. Finding something that suits your playstyle is very important.
I use the steel series rival and recommend it.
Vuelo Eluko

Momiji wrote:

shut up
im still new to this method, good thing i still have my real post count there to go off of, hopefully by the time it's gone ill have the routine down.
Arumiku
You could try other brands though Im not saying Logitech is shit. I use M280 lolz. There are specially designed claw grip mice and you should be able to find one that suits your grip ^~^
ZenithPhantasm
Claw mice that are good:
CM Spawn
Logitech G402
Logitech G502
Zowie FK2
Zowie ZA13
Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical
Kiay
i used to use that grip too.. and oh my.. it was a pain sometimes. i am tablet player now but i sometimes still play mouse. i went over to controlling it with my fingers still but not the tips. in the middle and rest my hand on my mouse and stil ldo big jumps with the support of finger tips. this doesnt hurt. i always used a razer abyssus for osu btw. easy to handle.

If you have no plan on changing your grip you need a mouse that doesnt weigh alot like the one i got.
ZenithPhantasm

Kiay wrote:

i always used a razer abyssus for osu btw. easy to handle.

If you have no plan on changing your grip you need a mouse that doesnt weigh alot like the one i got.
pls no contradict urself
TakuMii
I'm a clawgripper, and I found that the shape of the Steelseries Rival (and likely the IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 that it's copying) is very comfortable. too bad the Rival has godawful firmware issues and a stiff cable. pls fix
Endie-

YayMii wrote:

too bad the Rival has godawful firmware issues and a stiff cable. pls fix
ikr
The Gambler
May I add the Zowie EC2-A for an ergonomic claw grip?
KanoSet

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Claw mice that are good:
CM Spawn
Logitech G402
Logitech G502
Zowie FK2
Zowie ZA13
why no Xornet II
Saphirshroom
I really like the Magic Mouse 2 because once I get done playing I can just simply turn it around and plug it in very easily just like that:

which makes me want to quit my life and osu at the same time trashtalk apple: check

Seriously though, if you're going for the Logitech G502 I just wanted to put a reminder here that the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum should be released any moment now, so if you want marketing shit RGB lighting, go for that one. It's the same price as the old G502 so it's basically free features.
I Give Up
G402 user. It is great mouse but I wish it was lighter.
ZenithPhantasm

KanoSet wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Claw mice that are good:
CM Spawn
Logitech G402
Logitech G502
Zowie FK2
Zowie ZA13
why no Xornet II
KanoSet

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

but it's getting fixed.. r-right ? :?
Vio
I can claw grip my Roccat KPM just fine.
ZenithPhantasm

KanoSet wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

but it's getting fixed.. r-right ? :?
I dont know
ZenithPhantasm
-Ene-_old_1
I play claw with my mouse, which is a Corsair m65 vengeance. Feels good to me. I only use mouse for nomod though so It's not like I play a long period of time in the claw position.
ZenithPhantasm
GL getting gud with M65 and its inconsistent laser
shortpotato
play more and u can get used to it :^)
ZenithPhantasm
u get good by playing more and doing the same exact thing everytime. i dont think there are any high ranking mouse players with laser mice
N0thingSpecial
Just curious does gaming mouse really make a difference compare to like $10 mouse?
E m i

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

u get good by playing more and doing the same exact thing everytime. i dont think there are any high ranking mouse players with laser mice
mizuki(in the past), smoothie world
ZenithPhantasm

Momiji wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

mizuki(in the past), smoothie world
Might be why 1x miss every time
show more