480 is just decent
Bauxe
sure
Topic Starter
Ztratos

[Taiga] wrote:

CTL-470 is better

480 is just decent
Yeah I've seen that most of the playera have the 470 But un my country it costs the doble of the 480 And that one is already expensive so I think i'll go for the 480
Topic Starter
Ztratos

Bauxe wrote:

sure
Thanks, i'll probable get that one
-Makishima S-

Ztratos wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

CTL-470 is better

480 is just decent
Yeah I've seen that most of the playera have the 470 But un my country it costs the doble of the 480 And that one is already expensive so I think i'll go for the 480
You will be ok with this one. If cost is so huge, get it, at the end its not worth to overpay for tablet what you will use exclusively for Osu.
-Ene-_old_1
Get the new razer tablet.

For when precision matters ©
Topic Starter
Ztratos
Update: is not the ctl-480 the ctl-480l i don't know if it makes any difference But judt in case
-Makishima S-

Ztratos wrote:

Update: is not the ctl-480 the ctl-480l i don't know if it makes any difference But judt in case
Not at all, as i see in wacom site, it's same tablet, just serialized for BR.

-Ene- wrote:

Get the fuck out from GnR. This is not reddit.
-Ene-_old_1

[Taiga] wrote:

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Topic Starter
Ztratos

[Taiga] wrote:

Ztratos wrote:

Not at all, as i see in wacom site, it's same tablet, just serialized for BR.

-Ene- wrote:

And what does "serialized for BR" means?
Saphirshroom

[Taiga] wrote:

-Ene- wrote:

I still don't know why these posts seem like reddit to you, care to explain? Actually serious question, I'm not on reddit so I have no clue.

OT:
Don't go for what most of the players have, it doesn't really matter for osu. What you need is suitable drivers, which should be available. If it's just for osu, I'd definitely go for the cheapest one that works, which seems to be this one for your country.
-Makishima S-
I still don't know why these posts seem like reddit to you, care to explain
Becouse this "wanna be maymay" which actualy is just sarcasm towards other person is posted under every single "cheater" topic. Additionaly each time when you do something whats actualy nice ingame, people are retardly sarcastiic with "razer blablabla" shit. It's just pure disrespect, laugh into face, throwing shit into your person.

As winber and Zenny is my occasional shitpost mentor, this kind of bullshit doesn't belong to GnR. Here shitposting need to have quality.
Topic Starter
Ztratos
OT:
Don't go for what most of the players have, it doesn't really matter for osu. What you need is suitable drivers, which should be available. If it's just for osu, I'd definitely go for the cheapest one that works, which seems to be this one for your country.[/quote]

I'll go for this one then, thanks everyone!
Saphirshroom

[Taiga] wrote:

I still don't know why these posts seem like reddit to you, care to explain
Becouse this "wanna be maymay" which actualy is just sarcasm towards other person is posted under every single "cheater" topic. Additionaly each time when you do something whats actualy nice ingame, people are retardly sarcastiic with "razer blablabla" shit. It's just pure disrespect, laugh into face, throwing shit into your person.

As winber and Zenny is my occasional shitpost mentor, this kind of bullshit doesn't belong to GnR. Here shitposting need to have quality.
Well, I just read through some of the topics on reddit and my brain died I see what you mean. I don't think the Razer Tablet joke was condescending towards anyone though, in this context, but I see how that's a reddit-meme, which is probably what you meant. Could've been a coincidence though. (I know this one was :^) )
-Makishima S-
Yes, basicaly this.

I am realy sensitive over extreme toxicity. To not be hypocritical, I am toxic myself from time to time but i see this thick red line what i cannot cross and lead to bad influence of others users. Good shitpost is good, even better if it's properly placed "play more" or just not going anywhere, not hurting anyone typical our "postcount +1", not that i tell you to do this becouse forum rules are against this and we all know this (and we still know mods close eye on this most of them time, we love ya mods) but i don't even get what is whole point of this "meme" thing. From funny pictures it turned instantly into pure EXCUSE for toxic and cancerious behavior of many users. Honestly, i would totaly love if this thing could stay away from at least GnR. I think every shitposter here made contribution to keep eye on newbs and try to persuade them to follow guidelines and proper progression to be a better player.

Anyway, peace out, enough OT from my side.
KanoSet

[Taiga] wrote:

(and we still know mods close eye on this most of them time, we love ya mods)
i miss drum drum
Vuelo Eluko
the 470 reigns supreme in the userpages of top players because for the longest time it was the cheapest + most widely available tablet, not because it was the best. they are all functionally equal. just so happens that most players who are pro now got their tablet years ago in the same general period and that's when the 470 was an unbeatable value.

the 480 is a perfectly fine choice.

the 470 is so expensive because so few exist now, websites automatically crank up the price as stock dwindles down to nothing to maintain quotas.

[taiga] is just being ridiculous
-Makishima S-
i miss drum drum
I think we all do.
Drum drum despite closing a lot of topics was best mod ever.
Not a single one so far here reached even 1/100 of his friendly attitude and great cooperation.

#DrumDrumComeBack
Topic Starter
Ztratos

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

the 470 reigns supreme in the userpages of top players because for the longest time it was the cheapest + most widely available tablet, not because it was the best. they are all functionally equal. just so happens that most players who are pro now got their tablet years ago in the same general period and that's when the 470 was an unbeatable value.

the 480 is a perfectly fine choice.

the 470 is so expensive because so few exist now, websites automatically crank up the price as stock dwindles down to nothing to maintain quotas.

[taiga] is just being ridiculous
Perfect then, rembember that it's the 480l if it does any difference (But It seems that It doesn't from what ppl said in previous posts)
TakuMii
...That's a 490 in the image, not a 480.
The 490 has issues with input lag, so I think you'd be better off with a 480.
Dextersydney

-Ene- wrote:

I see what you did there
Vuelo Eluko

YayMii wrote:

wasnt this due to the drivers? i think it was fixed recently
Topic Starter
Ztratos

YayMii wrote:

Oh yeah, you're right
Topic Starter
Ztratos

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

YayMii wrote:

wasnt this due to the drivers? i think it was fixed recently

Are you sure about this?
ZenithPhantasm

[Taiga] wrote:

i miss drum drum
I think we all do.
Drum drum despite closing a lot of topics was best mod ever.
Not a single one so far here reached even 1/100 of his friendly attitude and great cooperation.

#DrumDrumComeBack
drum drum was only mod who was tolerant of my antics
Topic Starter
Ztratos
Well this thread doesn't matter anymore since I got robbed and I have to use my money to get other things back, so no tablet for now lol, thank you all anyways.