forum

Neko Atsume ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pawsu

Neko Atsume
Neko Atsume: Kitty Collector (Japanese: ねこあつめ?, "Cat Collection")
Neko Atsume is a cat collecting game developed by Hit-Point for iOS and Android, released on October 20, 2015.
Kitty Collector is as easy as one, two...and that's it!
Step 1: Place playthings and snacks in your yard.
Step 2: Wait for cats to visit!
Attract cats with food and then watch them romp with your toys! More than 40 varieties of cats—white and black, tabby and calico—might stop by. Rare cats are rumored to roam the neighborhood too, but you'll need particular items to entice those elusive felines. Each visitor is logged in your Catbook. Become a master kitty collector and fill it up!
Here you can:
-Submit Screenshots
-Share tips and advice
-Discuss the game and similar
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Oh god! A thread for it.

This is probably the most used app in my phone now.

I keep missing Ramses.
By the way, how do you get tubs? How premium of a cat food does it take for him to appear?
OsuMe65

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Oh god! A thread for it.

This is probably the most used app in my phone now.

I keep missing Ramses.
By the way, how do you get tubs? How premium of a cat food does it take for him to appear?
Tubbs comes out if your food is near empty, I guess
Mofu kun
fucking tubbs

i paid gold fish for that food you fat fuck
Topic Starter
Pawsu
Contemplating adding a guide for rare cats.
Aomi
I was playing this game waaay before it became so popular but then I stopped oops

Anyway.
Here's something to help you with your gold fish needs.
Renevant
The game is adorable. My sister plays it quite a bit and she loves it. I haven't actually downloaded it myself though
puccithecat
i saw tubbs
[ Bloodfallen ]
hmm... i'll try it
OsuMe65

puccithecat wrote:

i saw tubbs
Tubbs is an asshole.

Not unless he gives you gold fishes.
Topic Starter
Pawsu
Yo, whenever he visits I get like 30+ fish, so it's ok!
Senritsu
Tubbs comes if you give nonfree food
Depends on when he came, if the food remnant is a lot, he could give alot of fish, and wait until he leaves then refill the food. he ate my newly fresh sashimi and he only left 1 fish orz
But actuallyTubbs is cute lol
I need 3 more rare cats and my list will be completed q_q
OsuMe65
Tubbs comes out if anytime around 25% near your food, regardless of what type of food you have in that bowl.
Tubbs is heaven if he came for the first time; and he will be annoying from his 3rd visit onwards.
Senritsu

OsuMe65 wrote:

Tubbs comes out if anytime around 25% near your food, regardless of what type of food you have in that bowl.

Senritsu wrote:

he ate my newly fresh sashimi
Q_Q
Aomi

OsuMe65 wrote:

Tubbs is heaven if he came for the first time; and he will be annoying from his 3rd visit onwards.
i think he came on the first day for me and i didnt even know what i was doing i just thought he was a cute fatty...
DakeDekaane
Tubbs just keeps coming whenever I put new Frisky Bitz and cats won't come due its gluttony ;_;
wailord2700
remember to not refill while tubbs is there. if you refill while he's still there he will give lesser fishes :D
_sparky_
OsuMe65

_sparky_ wrote:

how dafuk did he walk from off-screen to onscreen?
Lacrimae
tubbs is a fat piece of shit. period.
Senritsu

OsuMe65 wrote:

_sparky_ wrote:

how dafuk did he walk from off-screen to onscreen?
he just appears.. fades in
every rare cats fades in when they gives memento lols
Dank Memes
very anime game
lenpai
billy best kitten
OsuMe65

Senritsu wrote:

So effing true
Lacrimae

Lenfried- wrote:

billy best kitten
best nihilist kitten
puccithecat

Senritsu wrote:

Rip thrifty bitz xD

OT: placing different goodies but cats don't really go there anymore (I don't even use thrifty bitz) feels like your royal paladin deck does not seem to work.... (If you really know what I mean)

+I did not even receive gifts when I checked my neko atsume.
Tubbs did not even give me fish. I JUST BOUGHT RITZY BITZ AND TUBBS DID NOT EVEN GIVE ME FISH??
OsuMe65
Tubbs doesn't like you, you refill the bitz while he's there or He didn't came at all
There should be at least one of the reasons why.
puccithecat

seeing tubbs eating your food again
seeing maki, hanayo and rin eat their favorite food

edit: found senor don gato :3
show more