forum

A nab introduction o/

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Moenyan
Hai hai~ New here~ *sees arrived date on profile and laughs awkwardly*
Well.. Maybe not new but more like starting to be more social on this game >w<

I'm Moenyan (name subject to change.. =.=), you can call me Moe and i'm a below average nab player o3o
I used to play a lot 2 years ago then I quit and just came back about a month ago... And still not improving xD
Though the last part isn't really true, I managed to survive very few 4* maps recently as opposed to before but I still fail in regards to jumps, spinners, and long streams (especially those what i like to call burst streams; e.g. 3 half beats > 9 single beats > 3 half beats) which I guess the main reason is my lack of stamina and my arm gets tired easily..

A little about me is that I almost always fail in introductions... And that i'm the average gamer that is into Anime, Manga, and VN. Despite my name, I sorta like dogs only just a tiny more than cats but I love cute stuff above anything else and nya is just the cutest word ever <3

Not sure what else to put here to destroy my social presence due to lack of confidence in introducing myself so i'm just gonna leave it here...
Trust me that I am more optimistic, it's just that I can't find the right way to show myself in an introduction.. >w<
Mirt
Welcome to the forums and welcome back to Osu! I hope you enjoy it here! ^~^
minibethangel
welcome to forums... hope u enjoy here XD
[K]enshi
Welcome back, moe. Good to see you again :)
holy firetruck, this was one of the most adorable introductions i've ever read
miykah
Well that's no nab introduction at all.
Quite good :p

Welcome in here.
Bara-
Welcome Nyan!
Enjoy the forums!