Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Andrea
Grazie Armin *.*

Thanks to James2250 as well for the check <3
Derekku
[General]
*Although tags don't need to be capitalized properly, the source does. Thus, change the source to "Ef: A Tale of Memories" on all difficulties.
*You're missing a spinner-osu.png
*I'd like to see something other than a transparent (leading to black) spinner-background. Perhaps take the main bg image and place that behind the current spinner-background? (although you would need to move it up to match the current bg which would lead to cropping issues)
*I hate seeing custom numbers being wasted on just the score or default numbers, so how about using them for both? (although you'll obviously need to add the extra elements)
*Also, some of the numbers' tops/bottoms get a little bit cut off (2, 3, 8, and 9), although they're not so obvious in gameplay.
*Expected the last spinner of each difficulty to end on the previous or following white tick. The red tick looks/sounds odd.
*Andre, you should know that silencing all sliderticks is unrankable. Silencing a couple of ticks is fine, but not ALL of them. If you all don't want to hear the ticks, then use tick rate 0.5 instead of 1 or 2. Remove the silent hitsound files and full submit as well.
*Offset is noticeably late. Try 1,330 and change the inherited sections that will matter (like the end of the spinner's).

[xxheroxx's Easy]
*I'd really prefer if this difficulty used a larger circle size to make some of the single note patterns like 01:00:538 (1,2,3,4) a bit easier.
*Please remove the storyboarded hitsounds. If a player misses a slider, then the .wav still plays and sounds weird.

[Normal]
Fine.

[Vicho's Normal+]
*Approach speed is a bit fast, so I suggest lowering that a tick.

[[Shalon]'s Taiko]
*Not positive about the different slider/scroll speeds, but I think they're fine.

[Jeffro's Hard]
*wtf did you do to the combo colors? MM's colorhax doesn't allow that, so did you manually edit the .osu? That canNOT be rankable, so change all your combos to normal ones. Also, you have lots of jumps that could make use of new combos, but ohay you can't even tell that there are new combos in here.
*Streams felt a bit out of place since most of the map wasn't that difficult overall.
00:24:538 (3,5) - I think that this is the only time you snap sliders to blue ticks like this, but I suppose they sound fine.

[Insane]
Fine.

Call me back for a rebubble if you'd like.
Topic Starter
Andrea

Derekku wrote:

[General]
*Although tags don't need to be capitalized properly, the source does. Thus, change the source to "Ef: A Tale of Memories" on all difficulties. Fixed.
*You're missing a spinner-osu.png Removed the others.
*I'd like to see something other than a transparent (leading to black) spinner-background. Perhaps take the main bg image and place that behind the current spinner-background? (although you would need to move it up to match the current bg which would lead to cropping issues) Removed the spinner completely D:
*I hate seeing custom numbers being wasted on just the score or default numbers, so how about using them for both? (although you'll obviously need to add the extra elements) Sorry but no.
*Also, some of the numbers' tops/bottoms get a little bit cut off (2, 3, 8, and 9), although they're not so obvious in gameplay. Same here.
*Expected the last spinner of each difficulty to end on the previous or following white tick. The red tick looks/sounds odd. Not changed.
*Andre, you should know that silencing all sliderticks is unrankable. Silencing a couple of ticks is fine, but not ALL of them. If you all don't want to hear the ticks, then use tick rate 0.5 instead of 1 or 2. Remove the silent hitsound files and full submit as well. Removed silenced ticks.
*Offset is noticeably late. Try 1,330 and change the inherited sections that will matter (like the end of the spinner's). Fixed.

[xxheroxx's Easy]
*I'd really prefer if this difficulty used a larger circle size to make some of the single note patterns like 01:00:538 (1,2,3,4) a bit easier. Fixed.
*Please remove the storyboarded hitsounds. If a player misses a slider, then the .wav still plays and sounds weird. No, sorry.

[Normal]
Fine.

[Vicho's Normal+]
*Approach speed is a bit fast, so I suggest lowering that a tick. Fixed.

[[Shalon]'s Taiko]
*Not positive about the different slider/scroll speeds, but I think they're fine.

[Jeffro's Hard]
*wtf did you do to the combo colors? MM's colorhax doesn't allow that, so did you manually edit the .osu? That canNOT be rankable, so change all your combos to normal ones. Also, you have lots of jumps that could make use of new combos, but ohay you can't even tell that there are new combos in here. Fixed.
*Streams felt a bit out of place since most of the map wasn't that difficult overall.
00:24:538 (3,5) - I think that this is the only time you snap sliders to blue ticks like this, but I suppose they sound fine.

[Insane]
Fine.

Call me back for a rebubble if you'd like.
Thanks for modding, could you rebubble now please? :P
DJPop
- Don't capitalize anything in source. Proof
- In xxheroxx's Easy, try using custom slidertick instead of SB sounds.

Try this custom slidertick.

Download: soft-slidertick.zip
Topic Starter
Andrea
Updated x_x
DJPop
ok, I've checked Derek's mods too, they're fine now.

Re-bubbled
Jeffro

Derekku wrote:

[Jeffro's Hard]
*wtf did you do to the combo colors? MM's colorhax doesn't allow that, so did you manually edit the .osu? That canNOT be rankable, so change all your combos to normal ones. Also, you have lots of jumps that could make use of new combos, but ohay you can't even tell that there are new combos in here.

The so called "colorhax" is a legit feature and not unrankable.

The feature was put in because it was in the original game as well and there's nothing wrong with defining what color you want in new combo's.
Doesn't matter anymore because osuplayer111 switched to 2 colors.

Derekku wrote:

but ohay you can't even tell that there are new combos in here
I know I'm bad with combos but it doesn't really help you telling it to me in this manner. It's called constructive critism pl0x.

Gz on getting bubbled again~ :)
Lets hope it gets ranked soon enough.
Derekku

DJPop wrote:

- Don't capitalize anything in source
Your link doesn't work, so can you please elaborate? Sources should always be capitalized properly, unless your link had the anime name in all lowercase (although everything I've googled has it capitalized).

@Jeffro: Your difficulty was already two colors, and something was jacked up so that the combos went like: pink-pink-pink-pink-purple-pink-pink-purple-pink-pink-pink-pink. I don't know why it was like this, but it was:
Jeffro

Derekku wrote:

DJPop wrote:

Your link doesn't work, so can you please elaborate? Sources should always be capitalized properly, unless your link had the anime name in all lowercase (although everything I've googled has it capitalized).

@Jeffro: Your difficulty was already two colors, and something was jacked up so that the combos went like: pink-pink-pink-pink-purple-pink-pink-purple-pink-pink-pink-pink. I don't know why it was like this, but it was:
Oh then I probably misunderstood you, he originally had more colors so thats why that shit happened :(

Ok no problem then. Its because he changed it after I did all that :P
Sure

Derekku wrote:

DJPop wrote:

DJPop is right.
Here is official homepage.
http://www.ef-memo.com/index_top.html
Derekku
I won't argue on the source, but I'm still concerned about the sliderticks. Normal-slidertick.wav was removed, but the soft-slidertick.wav is still in the folder. DJPop's custom slidertick was silent as well, so I don't know what the point of that was.

Also, I'm sad to see the spinner elements be deleted. :/
DJPop
Rules shit >:(

Download: soft-slidertick.zip
Topic Starter
Andrea
Fixed again, thanks DJPop D:
DJPop
Bubbled

Last time I can bubble this map, hope don't get popped again ;__;
Topic Starter
Andrea

DJPop wrote:

Bubbled

Last time I can bubble this map, hope don't get popped again ;__;
I hope so too :/

Thanks again.
tieff
Ranked!
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks a lot tieff <333

And thanks a lot as well to everyone that have contributed on this beatmap :)
James2250
Next map gogogogo :P
NatsumeRin
close to 100
DJPop
yay nobody popped my bubbled :D
Jeffro
w00000t, I wonder if people like my diff :D
ShaggoN
Thank you Andrea. MY BRO <3
arien666

ShaggoN wrote: