forum

Channel and sub-forum for Baltic countries

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +754
show more
Torment
taj cia visjai gers grajs

Would like this :)
AlphaFlow
Aprove! ^^
- Marco -
Just passing by to say good luck on the approval of this channel :D/
Madokaaa
Would be so nice
imasushiroll
this has my full support even though i`m more of a forum lurker :)
KirmiShinigami
Agreed from Estonia! Three countries separately will not likely get channels, but if we all unite for #Baltic channel, THAT would be achievable!
watewer
hyyypeeeee need this so much!
Mregoo
Yeah, considering the population from all three countries combined, I see no reason for us not to get one, really. Besides, we all have quite a bunch of active players and I'm pretty sure most of them have no problems with English, so language barrier can't be a reason for #baltic not to be made.
lilynya
Dianthus
Yeah, but if it actually does become a thing then it should somehow be made known to Baltic players, because I'm pretty sure most of the players wouldn't even realize/check whether it exists or not.
lilynya

Hedgeturtle wrote:

Yeah, but if it actually does become a thing then it should somehow be made known to Baltic players, because I'm pretty sure most of the players wouldn't even realize/check whether it exists or not.
Connect them automatically to the #Baltic channel for a set period of time?
Topic Starter
kleps

Aeii wrote:

Connect them automatically to the #Baltic channel for a set period of time?
Seems like the best solution!
Haganenno
Furthermore:

#Baltic channel for Lithuanians and Latvians, #FinnoUgric for Estonians and Finns (This could be considered, but probably ain't happening because Finnish community is strong).

Lithuania has a playerbase of 8k active users and is in #39 country ranking, surpassing countries like Colombia or Peru, countries which have 15-17k active users and having an average performance of 126, beating all the countries up to Finland (#20). I think Lithuanian osu! community is loyal and dedicated enough to grab #Baltic for us and our Baltic brothers, especially when they are playing well and aren't slacking either ;) (Estonia has an average performance even higher and Latvia is beating most countries on it as well)

So... peppy please?
OrkkeD
Yup. I agree! This is a convenient thing :p
Hexas
AleksandrsCaks
Great idea! :)
KirmiShinigami

Haganenno wrote:

Furthermore:

#Baltic channel for Lithuanians and Latvians, #FinnoUgric for Estonians and Finns (This could be considered, but probably ain't happening because Finnish community is strong).

Lithuania has a playerbase of 8k active users and is in #39 country ranking, surpassing countries like Colombia or Peru, countries which have 15-17k active users and having an average performance of 126, beating all the countries up to Finland (#20). I think Lithuanian osu! community is loyal and dedicated enough to grab #Baltic for us and our Baltic brothers, especially when they are playing well and aren't slacking either ;) (Estonia has an average performance even higher and Latvia is beating most countries on it as well)

So... peppy please?
I don't think having a separate Baltic and FinnoUgric channels is a great idea... #Baltic for all Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia would be more convinient IMO(I forgot how to spell it sorry XD)
But hopefully we will have #Baltic channel soon! Even if we don't speak the same language, as far as I know, Estonian english is pretty good, so is Lithuanian and Latvian(I can tell from my experience, I have gone to Latvia a few times and their english was great! Not sure about Lithuania though, I have been there once... when I was 4 years old. Still, seeing some Lithuanian players every now and then, we all seem to have awesome English!)
So, please get us our own channel? :D
Pirat3P4tch
I wish everyone good luck, trying to get this thing going. Hopefully it gets somewhere. :D
Roksuu-
Would like to hear from somebody official? What do you think? What is keep us down?
Namki
\w\ good luck /w/
Topic Starter
kleps

Roksuu- wrote:

Would like to hear from somebody official? What do you think? What is keep us down?
I see no reason for this not to be implemented, anyone I asked from any of the countries strongly supports this.
Melynbarzdis
It would be so nice! :)
Haganenno
Bump.

There are quite a few countries that rank worse than Lithuania and they have their own separate language channels, this qualifies Lithuania to have it alone, and yet we aren't even asking that, we're asking to have it merged for three languages, who have way more speakers ingame than, for example, Bulgarian.

We have much higher "Average Performance" counts than most countries. Our communities are close and we are dedicated players, mappers and other members of osu!community. Please add this.
Thief 9687
Approve this!
But how many players are needed to make separate channels?
It would be more awesome if we could get separate channels but if not then #baltic channel is still very good idea.

Current statistics:

Estonia active player count: 9,651
Latvia active player count: 8,524
Lithuania active player count: 17,710