1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
posted
I'm having a bit of a crisis.

For months, I was not capable of anything. I got to roughly 4700 with 90% DT, and when I finally left dt behind, I noticed I was absolute garbage at everything else. I lost hope. But I kept playing.

We are now about 5 months later. I am finally starting to get a grip of nomod. Which was my goal. About 5 days ago I did a very good play (for me personally). It would have been about 270pp and I was 3/4 through the map when there was a break. So I took a small moment to regain my breath because it was so stressfull, and right after the break I missed 1 note and then SSd the rest.

A few hours later I did another such play. It was still worth 223pp (99.51%) but without the mis it would have been about 245pp.

Now we are 5 days further, and I made a total of 12 1 mis plays. Most of these maps would have been my best play if I did FC it.

Now, my point: The 1 mis plays. Why 1 mis? Why not 2, or 3 , or 0. Why 1? It is so cruel. It is driving me crazy.
What am I supposed to think?

Does anyone else encounter this problem?
posted
I do mainly DT as well (just not as good in general) and I messed up my tablet area so I can't play DT like I used to so I'm back to no mod.

The only thing I can say is that you might need to
git good & play more. Keep trying till you fc :^)
posted

A Medic wrote:

I do mainly DT as well (just not as good in general) and I messed up my tablet area so I can't play DT like I used to so I'm back to no mod.

The only thing I can say is that you might need to
git good & play more. Keep trying till you fc :^)
I might need to what?
posted
You might need to
posted
Learn how box=*nothing* works
posted
Murphy's law
posted
I once almost FC Miraizu Special with EZHT then I missed at the end.

I cried.
posted
You really might need to
posted
sux to b u
posted

SOLID771 wrote:

For months, I was not capable of anything. I got to roughly 4700 with 90% DT, and when I finally left dt behind, I noticed I was absolute soul at everything else. I lost hope. But I kept playing.

We are now about a week later. I am finally starting to get a grip of nomod. Which was my goal. About 5 days ago I did a very good play (for me personally). It would have been about 700pp and I was 3/4 through the map when there was a break. So I took a small moment to regain my breath because it was so stressfull, and right after the break I missed 1 note and then low acc SSd the rest.

A few hours later I did another such play. It was still worth 667pp (99.51%) but without the miss it would have been about 710pp.

Now we are 5 days further, and I made a total of 21 1 miss plays. Most of these maps would have been my best play if I did FC it.

Now, my point: The 1 miss plays. Why 1 miss? Why not 2, or 3 , or 0. Why 1? It is so cruel. It is driving me crazy.

Does anyone else encounter this problem?
posted

Fser wrote:

SOLID771 wrote:

For months, I was not capable of anything in my life. I got to roughly 20 years old with 90% DT, and when I finally left dt behind, I noticed I was absolute Cookiezi at everything else. SS everywhere. And I kept playing.

We are now about a week later. I am finally starting to get a grip of nomod. Which was my goal. About 5 days ago I did a very good play (for me personally). It would have been about 700pp and it was mapped in 1/16 though the map had a break. So I took a small moment to regain my breath and because it was so stressfull, I had to rub one off and right after the break I missed 1 note and then low acc SSd the rest.

A few hours later I did another such playing. I am still worth 667pp (99.51%) but without the miss I would have been about 710pp.

Now we are 5 days further, and I made a total of 21 1 miss plays. Most of these maps would have been my best play if I did FC it.

Now, my point: The 1 miss plays. Why 1 miss? Why not 2, or 3 , or 0. Why 1? It is so cruel. It is driving me crazy.

Does anyone have thoughts for me so I can think those?
posted
very cuckignm tyop kek my mma really hiepw all ythat best gfoyire ayou in thef turturw with yuour pp dreams