show more
ProfessionalBox

Shiirn wrote:

super gay
you're gay for not getting the reference
Ongaku

Arphimigon wrote:

[Tengaku's Insane]
I would try to not ignore 00:38:832 - this sound here, I mentioned this in Shiirn's star pattern afaik. How about a 5 note stream here instead from 00:38:728 - to 00:39:145 - ? did something different, made it two 1/4 sliders
00:46:020 (1,2,3) - Little thing but can ya make the distance between the sliderbody of 1 and 2 a little bigger? Like the distance in the blanket shown ahead. Just looks a little neater is all \o/ ok dad
Love it! Keep it up!
thx <3
Ciyus Miapah

Shiirn wrote:

oh boy here we go

Bear in mind Comfort is fully intended to be FCable by maybe a dozen people, and playable by under a hundred people, passable by a few hundred. I'm very familiar with the capabilities and limits of playstyles and how various types of playstyles interact (including pen grip, tablet area, and tapping styles) and have tried to make this map cater to one specific combination of factors the most but still be playable, if much more challenging, for other styles of play.

Fort wrote:

and the gay post is telling about how shit this map is
LOL

Bold means most questionable thing

Comfort:
AR10 makes it really hard AR10 actually makes it much more comfortable for players of this skill level.
00:13:936 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - what the meaning for this 288bpm high jumps if you have small spacing for 00:14:978 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,1) - patterns? is it really better if you put lower spacing on 00:13:936 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - to make that pattern make senses, probably this pattern just sudden death move which can make people really confused about the jumps and the difference of pattern on next patterning circles+sliders I'm putting emphasis on the seven notes originally, they're independent and untied to any other musical part of the map. They've got extremely large spacing, but the jumps are easier to hit than they appear, depending on tablet area. Larger tablet area players will really struggle with the end of this pattern, and later patterns. Better to get that feeling out of the way early on, these 7 notes instantly "set the tone" for the entire map from that point forward. yeah that's only depending on the tablet area and not for mouse? yeah that jump kinda really unstable with the next pattern with such lower spacing leniency and there is okay if you put some interesting pattern like ascension distance or maybe something same like i say, there is something really sudden in here (especially from reading overlap and unstable jumps at really high BPM map)

00:15:395 (3,4,5,6) - this is really confusing about your first combo and transition doest like easy to read, because yeah on 00:15:395 (3,4) - it was following the melody but you suddenly change 00:15:707 (5,6) - pattern to basic beat patterning which is really questionable for your previous combo patterning and i think it's really better if you swap this pattern 00:15:707 (5,6) - or make 3 circles if you want emphasize 00:15:811 (6) - snare sound on here, but i feel like the previous pattern doesnt following kick and snare at all, it follows melody (and since you map 00:07:895 - with melodical pattern it's really great job if you change this) I have no idea what you're trying to make me do here. The combo follows the piano just fine, with 00:15:811 (6) - filling in the bassline so there isn't a bunch of blank space between 5 and the wub of 00:16:020 (1) - . 7:895 is irrelevant because there is no pattern there and it's a simple filler combo that's flowing downwards. you don't have idea why this is just to make sure you have pretty good patterns at 00:15:707 (5,6) - so the bassline can be hear better when you put the pattern like , just it and the kick hitsound can be placed at slider end and it makes senses for piano patterning

00:16:020 (1,1) - why this should have spam combo? the SV speed almost like same and the rhythm pattern is just only an odd sliders, but i think it will be alright and it will be more fine if you delete that combo This isn't really spam. The new combo is simply to emphasize the wub, and that the slider is going into 1/8 territory. It's, for me, aesthetics. oh i get it

00:16:228 (1,2) - the most confusing thing i can't get it is this is not a new stanza but why you change your own rhythm pattern and swap it to Kick snare basic pattern? which the most thing is an melodical patterning, 00:16:540 - this beat is skipped by a slider end and it doest make this pattern really easy to read, and yeah that's kinda inconsistant between Patterning and Combo too, 00:16:645 (3) - this circle didn't really affecting on the patterns which players are focusing on the melodical pattern (for now this melodical pattern is really strong since you map like that on intro and what so ever) I simply feel like the spacing between 00:16:228 (1,2) - is much more significant than the similar beat pattern beforehand due to it immediately following a wub. This combo is a connector between the two sliders that play for the one-off wub/synth noises that camellia loves to interject into this track. Readability concerns are hard to pin down at AR18 and 288bpm, but I can safely say I don't find many people missing in these transitional areas. yeah people don't miss because it has tried to click that one, but yeah whatever i said, yeah so in 00:16:436 - has a little bass sound, it is really suggested you map that with a slider end, and you can fill the 00:16:540 - with a circle or slider, and make a jump patterning to make song emphasize more emphasized (especially a jump pattern for 00:16:749 (4,1) - ), and looks like that one can make map feel more better, lol im forget to say this thing

00:18:415 (7,1,1,2) - the jumping pattern in here is like hard to believe since that one looks so small distance for strong emphasize like in there, there was really strong melodical patterning in here, but yeah once again you skipped that strong beat for just an low kick sound at this music, yup there is in 00:19:040 - which you didn't map that potential beat and you skip that with a 1/2 slider, it makes the rhythm reading decreasing so much when players focusing to hear melody instead of clicking this 00:19:145 (3) - . and the most hard thing is, 00:19:145 (3) - this pattern has hardly stacked on 0 level (i think) which it makes hard reading pattern reading on AR10 for that random kick slider, not so random but the others can feel that so hard to hit The jumping pattern is fine. 7->1 plays fine and after that is another transitional set of combos. This section is focused on the weird-looking wub/synth sliders, with the other combos being transtions between them that follow beat patterns. I'm not going to be able to make every beat have a click - this map would turn into a fucking nightmare of unplayable goo. 00:19:145 (3) - has no problems being visible. You overestimate AR10's effects on readability. i don't understand where is the wub it's just only the bass and piano (maybe) sound it will be more better if you follow both of them, but yeah if you want follow the bass piano and kick soung, more various right?

00:22:374 (3,4,1) - another questionable thing in here is like on this pattern which it has focusing on melody (especially on 00:22:686 (1,1,2) - yeah that so strong for a nice high spacing jumps, but yeah why don't you make like that? is it a great opportunity to make good emphasize right? and yeah you skipped good beats again and sacrifice it for just a kick sound, that kind is really hard to believe since this only was an 144bpm map and the melody have 288bpm pattern which it has more stronger to follow the melody instead of following basic beats on this beatmap, try make some priority on mapping for this one. See, the thing is, people link a specific combo and mention all the other combos that are inconsistent with it but then forget to notice that there is structure to the chaos. 00:22:061 (1,2,3,4) - follows the same "melody" as 00:15:395 (3,4,5,6) - , and even 00:19:353 (1,2,3,4,5) - . Helpfully, they're all even the same color, as this pattern happens fairly consistently! In the track, sometimes the melody is strongest, sometimes there's a weird camellia-thing where he puts in something much more powerful that I have to map or I feel like I'm ignoring it. These "melody" following combos are the "default" transition between all of the weird craziness the map is otherwise following, and as a very simple offbeat polarizing set of clicks, it works perfectly fine. Modifications of the "default" transition include 00:24:561 (1,2,3,4,5) - (which replaces the last slider with two notes) Yeah this is the better pattern like this but why you didnt map like this before then?, and do i mention this one? oh no because this pattern is really perfect in the song, but seems you put some weird transition on this 288bpm map so yeah it feels like weird transition indeed for some people. and 00:18:728 (1,2,3) - , which sacrifices the click on the end because the bass lasts the entire duration of the slider rather than ending on the middle tick. (The wub, however, still ends at the middle, this is probably why it might look confusing at first glance). that one kinda confusing at first glance but it's okay if you don't want fix this confusion[/color]

00:27:686 (1,2) - it's really better if you make a arrow slider in here and make a kick sliders on 00:27:895 (1) - . it will be make more senses with 00:28:311 (1) - emphasizing speed, and it's a lot readable too I disagree. I like the current click pattern as it allows the "stream" to end as a full 8 notes, while having the buildup 1/8 buzz slider offer a tiny break for any alternating fingers. oh get it.

00:28:624 (2,3,4,5,6,1,1,2,3,4) - yeah same as above, the advantage of the melodical mapping is like you can read the patterns easily without thinking twice since this is an high bpm map which needs more reflects than sightreading, the sightreading chance in here is really low, it's only just for TOP rank players can FC this thing (yeah maybe 1-500 people can sightread this and got FCs) which it can be really abnormal if you play this map. Even though the combo is no longer coincidentally yellow, 00:28:728 (3,4,5,6) - is still the "default" transition combo and happens so often that players can easily tell what's happening. Sightreading is, dare I say, largely irrelevant to my concerns for this map as I would be extremely shocked if anyone were to seriously think this map should be fcable on the first play, which is basically what "sightreading" implies. This isn't a PP map that's built on having the same, extremely simple structure as every other PP map so that players can simply enter autopilot and mash keys and make huge jumps to victory. This map actually requires paying attention and understanding the melody. A player who FCs this map would probably be able to play the entire track in their head, from start to finish, from memory. Most maps, people only ever remember the chorus and maybe a few stanzas of the rest of the track. Routing is different. yeah that's why you forcing players to do your own patterning, not following song as like as a rivers flowing. and yes this isn't a pp map, like for what farming a pp if the map was 288bpm and have this wow patterning? completely a challenge right?

00:30:811 (3,1) - this is about combo which really questionable why you prefer 00:31:228 (1) - as a combo than 00:30:811 (3) - ?, the melodical and some unique sounds really good for 00:30:811 (3) - new combo, and the 00:31:228 (1) - seems didnt feel like it blending with a melody which that circle was a low melody sound (even weaker than 00:31:124 (4) -) and looks like that was a failed combo patterning to executing 00:31:228 (1,2,3,4) - so well (it has massive melodical thing there and it's really offbeats (especially on 00:31:332 (2,3) - + a zero stacking make it really worse to sightread or pattern reading)
well yeah, you know what should you do for that, follow melody will become better and more focused on emphasizing 1 map) I actually agree that (3) should probably have the new combo, for it to be consistent with 00:17:061 (1,2,1) - . The rest of this I have no idea what you're going on about, I don't understand what you're trying to say. okay so you agree with the combo but you don't understand about in 00:31:228 (1,2,3,4) - patterning. okay lemme explain about that, First, 00:31:332 (2,3) - this should be swapped on rhythm because in 00:31:436 (3) - there is no piano sound, there is no bassline sound and there is no kick sound, it's purely blank pattern (the FX sound in there too is really off) yeah what do you need is swap pattern like this http://puu.sh/oNTot/c1cdba9bd7.jpg

00:32:478 (4,5,6,7,1,2) - this pattern is lot more confusing, which one did you follow? are you following both? i think this is not really good for a high BPM map like this which this was an reading error between this patterns 00:32:895 (1,2,3,4) -, 00:32:478 (4) - this slider probably needs to be changed to circles if you didnt want this happen) Ah, but see, 00:32:895 (1,2,3,4) - is, again, that "default" melody combo. [color=#0000FF]okay that default combo seems off for me :/ 4's modification is that it is a full 1/2 slider rather than 1/4 to facilitate (or polarize, if you want to be charles) the following offbeat jump pairs. 00:32:061 (1,2,3,4) - is also the "default" combo and the entire point is that it happens twice, with a 1/6 grind between them, which is why they overlap eachother as well.[/color]

00:33:311 (4,1) - really questionable thing, why you didnt new combo this ending stanza and why did you NC this nonsensational circle 00:33:624 (1) - ? and the most awkward thing in here is like why you map a crazy jumps in such a weak musical rhythm (especially for 00:33:624 (1,2,3) - which it has really blank beats and that one is highly suggested to be changed to a slider). the thing makes really confusing when you skipped this Kick sound 00:33:520 - to a slider end which makes this is really questionable patterning type for all people in here, this is exactly like 00:33:520 - is deserving a clickable object, makes it comfort and makes your patterning more readable The new combo is there because there's no reason to have the new combo on 4, the combo would be too long otherwise, and it'd be really weird to have new combos mid-jumps.[color=#0000FF]but it's exatcly the new stanza which you should re structure your pattern and consider that pattern as a weird one, i have any more reason that 00:33:520 - this timeline should be mapped with a 1/4 slider to make this jumps 00:33:728 (2,3,4,5,6) - make senses, this is theoritically wrong beat patterning but you still keep that blank beat as a new combo which it it makes no sense for everybody who plays? so am i wrong? no man, this is definetely right when i can tell you right strong beat but you ignore it Originally, the 1,2,3,4,5,6 was 1,2,1,2,1,2, but that proved very weird to see. and there is no 12 12 12 jump in there, it's 12 123 if you begin new combo in 00:33:728 (2) - it is following kick sounding and the 00:33:936 (4,5,6) - following piano I wish I could keep it as 1,2,1,2,1,2, but when a BN says change it or they won't push it forward, you're put in a weird spot, aren't you, Fort? The reason the slider ends on a "kick" or "clickable object" is to allow the following offbeat jumps to even be possible - having a click there would depolarize the entire thing and force it to be a singletap pattern. yeah it will help to polarize the jumps but in this bursting jump with alternating, it feels like same if you create some 1/4 slider on that slider end, and it will be neutralize this 00:34:249 (1) - weird landed camellia wub so it will be automatically polarized I assure you, changing 00:33:311 (4,1) - to a 1/4 slider and 2 circles would make this pattern almost impossible to play, rather than simply difficult. the is no impossible thing if you can follow the song properly, Shiirn. Like Apparition one[/color]

00:36:540 (1,1) - the most weird thing i see, the SV change and the rhythm choice is really questionable, because in 00:36:853 - has really big melodical starter to make the 00:37:061 (1) - can be more readable, in this case you're too much pressure player to forcing players get that this sudden SV change without any warning. I don't see the problem here. It's a slow slider with a kink on a beat. This happens literally all the time in many maps. The SV change isn't all that sudden. The ticks clearly slow the slider is slower, the shape is much different than any other slider before it, which makes the player give it a closer look and see the ticks. This happens, yes, at AR10 and is very reliable. Players have a full half a second to notice the ticks, and it happens every single time, without fail. okay i will stop mention that SV, but why you didnt make some circle in 00:36:853 - then? and i think the slider tick replacement isn't enough to make this slider more empasized in this part, create slider or circle on 00:36:853 - will be nice if you considering that

00:39:145 (1,2,3) - it will be better if you put a high jumping pattern for this emphasizing, the music is really needs it and looks like the flow on slider and the distance snapping is really harsh, and the high jump spacing in there makes this pattern more effective for an antijump + ascension pattern I feel like the pattern is more important than the spacing here. As I'm sure you're aware, jumping between sliders has massive leniencies that allow them to be thrown across the screen from eachother without much care. Heck, I was one of the first people to realize that back in 2011. Charles and I threw in a massive slider jump in Solar and found that it played perfectly fine.

Thus, conversely, any emphasis made by using distance between two sliders isn't as strong as it looks. Here, I decided that having a coherent pattern to the clicks was more faithful to the music rather than simply spacing them out.[/color]

00:44:301 (2) - this is not really good as you expected before you create this, think about this one, when you like going to a slow part and then you deal with that sudden overmapped 288bpm stream how'd you feel?, yup that's why you need to remove that stream, and don't make any sudden high density pattern at this part, 1/6 stream is enough for this part This fits the music and isn't overmapped. Weren't you just complaining earlier that I was ignoring beats? :^) But for real, considering how the note is between two sliders that are probably going to be singletapped anyway, this kind of combo is fine as long as the player knows it's there - which they will, because they're not playing this map once, got it? because "slider->circle->slider Z->X-Z" is probably the most basic and easy click combo in existence. I had a 1/8 in Akasagarbha, a 192bpm map, just like this, that was quite good. ( 01:07:901 (2,3,4) - of shiirn's extra in Daxmasterix's map, if you want to see.) please man i don't mentioning the pattern im just tell you about you put sudden 1/8 pattern in slow parts which it's really not enjoyable, okay i understand that is not overmapped but can you think about 00:44:301 (2) - is have a low frequency sound which it has really hard to hear in 100% Playback rate? and this map is 288bpm which you can't easily hear and expecting that beat? and when you put that thing on slow part is that make sense a bit? i think it's just not yet you put that pattern, please consider that one

00:52:686 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - this jump pattern is not easy to read, it is not easy to read. trust me, the patterning on 00:51:853 (1,2,3,4,5) - makes this circle bang shot is like OMG, and the stacking makes it worse to read on AR10, and there is no clue that you can read it with a follow point, yeah this jump even can't be readed so easily with follow point on the map, and 00:53:207 (6,1) - the flow direction on here is make the next pattern aim is worse, like how'd you bursting jump like this 00:53:624 (2,3,4,1,2,3) - ? the back patterning like this kinda makes a big mistakes on the map Follow points aren't necessary for reading . Like I've said a few times here, sightreading isn't an issue I'm going to work on to make perfect because I don't expect this track to be played all of once, or even a dozen times. An FC on this map will take at least 80 tries. I'd be astonished if anyone manages it with under 100, simply because the rhythms are that weird. yeah that's why you should considering it before the players give up to your map by stopping playing this one Since they're going to be playing the map that many times anyway, concerns over sightreadability on the first play should be taken with a grain of salt. With that in mind, this is a fairly simple back-and-forth scaling spacing pattern. Nothing all that weird or unique about it. That entire section can basically be called a "back and forth" section.[/color] yeah i think you right, but it will not fixing this problem with your own action, fix the stacking and make it more readable for people and you can put your back and forth anywhere you want

00:56:020 (3,4,5) - the thing s really confusing again, and about emphasizing the pattern this kinda awkward when you put a high jump pattern at exactly on weak musical rhythm, how suppose this jump can work? well yeah, less distance can make flow really better and good Spacing between the sliders doesn't matter all that much, especially when vertical. If anything, I'm personally more concerned about the placement of 2, but since you didn't mention it I assume you thought it was fine. please man that one kinda bad reason to say "spacing between sliders doesn't matter" okay when you feel the slow part song have ridiculously slider spacing is that no matter? then okay i feel like i want to overmap all things with a high spaced slider because that's no matter in game. please man, no... are you make people forced with that one or what? it's definetely a slow parts, which needs less spacing. the things makes worse when 00:55:915 (2,3) - is exist, why you let people jump like a hardcore for this one? it's a slow part and you put evil jump in here, please protect the innocent

00:58:207 (1) - seems you put wrong stacking, it looks neater if you stack with slider tail + confusion with zero stack reduced I actually kind of like how the last note that finally escapes the "spinning" sliders starts on the start of the slider rather than the end. Gameplay-wise, there's practically no difference, Visually, you can see this slider much more clearly if it comes out of the start rather than the end. I say it's better for it to be visible rather than continue the same pattern simply because it's the same pattern. it's really different when you read a stacking notes, please test that pattern or tell #999 rank player to test that one, it looks really confusing though

01:01:332 (1,2) - it's really better if you not follow the scratch sound yet, please follow finish beat on there first so you can make a nice scratch patterning on 01:01:645 (3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - looks really bettern and more confident I disagree. I don't know if I actually need to explain my reasoning here as this is purely personal taste related. yeah :/, but atleast my suggestion will make that scratch and the finish sound get blended and you will have both patterning try this one pls http://puu.sh/oNV5B/c403ae617a.png, and the personal taste isn't make the map feel more better, i will told something to you, this is 288bpm map and you need to pay attention more to song, not personal taste

01:04:874 (1) - same problem with my previous thing, and yeah i have same thing in here too 01:07:999 (5,6) - ^ tbh ^tbh

the kiai is most brutal and this is really not a logical thing if you make a difference between Extra and Comfort diff
the most thing is not a logic is an triplet overmapping + excessive jump on it, this overmapped parts can became a severe problem if you going to push forward this beatmap, this causing a really uncomfortable map which it has only forcing players to do your own patterns without take a look at the music it self. hahahaha hearing fort say that makes my day

like on
01:18:520 (1,2,3,4) - the kiai parts it's purely an 1/4 not 1/8, and with the jump flow like that im not sure people can do a good execution for that pattern If you listen closely, there actually is a 1/8 triplet in the music. yeah i know

01:18:520 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - the density of this pattern will became not good if you put this thing, it's just a spammed 1/8 triplets, the only you can do is remove them all and change to spaced circle or create a jump 1/4 sliders (if you keep this problem in your mind, 01:19:561 (6,7,1) - this pattern will be a bad anti jump for emphasizing a little kiai thingy They're not spammed - there's two - and they're not overmapped. please man take attention with this map, and how to click that triplet burst with that extreme jump? just change it to 1/4 please, i said please, and as i said 01:18:520 (1,2,3,4) - this jump is really harsh the flow isn't not good for executing the triplet and jump at almost same time, and for this 01:18:936 (1,2,3,4) - the 01:18:936 (1,2,3) - will be better if you put 1/4 jump instead of triplet. why? because it exactly follow the synth and it's really perfect for jump section, but you made some little mistakes on here

01:21:645 (1,2,3) - the most weird rhythm density emphasize, when you decide to skip this very strong melody 01:21:853 - and go overmapped with the black pattern like 01:21:905 (2,3) - and you put crazy hell anti flow pattern on 01:22:270 (5,6,1,2,3) - with overmapping too, please fix this flow direction especially for 01:22:374 (6) - , this is really excessive and too much pressure on 288bpm map, remember 288bpm isn't easy to map with your own style you need to learn how people playing too Again, still not overmapped. The click patterns are fine. Flow is a tool for making boring maps so utterly boring that people zone out while playing them and misinterpret that as "fun" . The spacing and movement are sharp for a reason.[/color] what the reason is then? torment players? or make players get right hand RSI with a mouse? or you want to make people rage quit because of that flow? that one kinda rude for players :< (i said that because this is 288bpm, again this is 288bpm beatmaps, you should realize what are you talking about, much risk for you if you don't understand what i've said before)

01:23:311 (5,1) - basically this is was a simple pattern but there was a mistake on your patterning when you skip 01:23:936 - as a strong rhythm and you put a sudden pattern like that, that can be awkward. like always you need to put a new combo in 01:23:311 (5) -, that's a warning for players which can read a new pattern, and yeah for 01:23:936 - you should map that one because you put a 1/8 pattern on 01:23:311 (5) - and it wasn't nice if you skip that part and change it to slider end. Uhm, no mistake was made. It's a slider that ends on a beat because I want the player to be ready for the 1/8 triple after it - which is extremely apparent. I'm not putting a new combo on 5 because of the slider velocity change because i don't need to. Weird shape -> look at ticks, bam, slider velocity taken care of, without ruining the pattern of the combo.

01:25:395 (1,2,3,4,5) - honestly i can't get what you mean in here, the rhythm change is not readable for that stanza since you follow synth before, it will be better if you put pattern like this

01:28:103 (3,4) - again, why you did this pattern always, you can test it with yourself? that flow is like a pain in 288bpm if you can feel it Not having a click on a big white tick is not an offense to God, it's simply good business. please man, i don't mention about big white tick, your problem is you have anti flow jump which makes it's really hard to aim, the patterning is right but the flow direction is like a pain, atleast you can make a good flow direction example like this 01:27:478 (6,7) -

01:30:915 (5,6,7) - THIS PATTERN IS REALLY OFF AND DOESN'T FOLLOW ANYTHING, even the kick is really off on there, why BNs bubbling this so fast and didn't think about this pattern before? please pay attention to the rhythm you choose for this, and yeas that pattern can be better if you follow the melody like same as you following a melody on 1st kiai you did This follows the offbeat synth. NOT THE VOCALS because the vocals have less power here. Also, fuck off with your BN comment. what? i can't even hear the offbeat synth on my speaker (even with 100% volume with badass surround hell sound) the thing is start in 01:30:915 (5,6) - which the big synth start in 01:31:020 - and you skipped that one!, and you put unnecessary beat on 01:31:124 (6) - which it has big synth again (and kick sound which it makes really off with that slider, ) in 01:31:228 - and you skipped that again with a slider end beat, and yeah it's okay with 01:31:332 (7) - because it follow synth again, please am i wrong with this one huh? i tell every truth i have in here, so im saying the truth on this map is like that. and it's really rude if you forcing players to follow your unnecessary offbeat blalbalba whatever is that.

01:29:978 (1,2,3) - PLEASE THIS IS 1/6 OR EXCATLY LIKE THIS http://puu.sh/oMQq3/dc658349b4.png, there is now way you can pass ranked criteria with a wrong overmapped thing, that must be fixed The voice actually does follow 1/8 here, then cascades into 1/6 and weirder timing signatures. Since I don't want to have a note that goes from white tick to yellow tick to brown tick (seriously, 18 to 1/6?) I put the slider on the blue tick and let the rest of the voice carry on. This is the only way to make this voice trill mappable and I really want the voice mapped here. what are you talking about the voice? this is makes me really confused

01:31:540 (1) - keep in your mind you need to keep your melodical things in here, make this 1/4, after that put circle on 01:31:749 - This follows both the vocals AND the bass, and is one of the few moments where both are in harmony, so you'd best bet your ass I'm gonna follow them for the entire 1/2. yeah i know this slider follows piano and the bass (and what the hell is the voice), but it will be better if you create some circle in 01:31:749 - and make a 1/4 slider in 01:31:853 (2) - and 01:32:061 (4) - and 01:32:270 (6) - so you will have good piano slider patterning, and after that you can change this 01:32:478 (1) - circles which can emphasize scratch sound more fine, it's really better than you put hell crazy jumps in 01:31:853 (2,3,4,5,6,7) -

01:31:853 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - ambigous pattern which has 2 different beat snap in here, it's your choice want to choose 1/6 or 1/4, but in this case the jumps is really excessive and the musical pattern is not really supporting for jump like this (yeah right, i'd better do some lower spacing or creating a 1/4 slider to follow synth more better and put a high distance circle jump at 01:32:478 (1,2,3) -, that's is definitely will become better that your pattern now) Because of the weird ass 1/6 and 1/8 in this section, I stuck to a technique you're extremely familiar with - ignoring the more background elements and mapping the bassline. It helps that a small jump section also fits here! ^ i can mention some related thing up there

the rest looks okay, and the ending is like a copy pasta with intro but whatever maybe it just me that.... was intended. lol

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to list out my reasoning for most of the map! This might save time in the future, as I can simply point them here over similar concerns people may have.
i can say you need to consider your pattern choice in this map, because there is no people trying to rank any 288bpm songs until now, this is just like your first time doing it, right? if you need some answers please test it with yourself, probably a good map can be good based on mappers testplay

and please there is no hate from me, i like this map and song and im just want to mod it :<
Ongaku
Its a first time for everything, Fort, and im pretty sure i just saw a 285 bpm TV size ranked...
Ciyus Miapah
where then?
Ongaku
I lied, it wasnt TV Size.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/423833
Battle
tbf meikaruza is 300 bpm, anyways hi thread I never posted here I don't think lol
Topic Starter
Shiirn
I'm not going to turn this thread into a big argument between me and Fort. I've addressed the concerns brought up in his mod, I am not going to get into a pointless back-and-forth over concepts we clearly disagree with at a basic level. He is not "the community" and people et al need to understand that just because they disagree, it doesn't mean that I'm doing something wrong.

I don't think it's against any rule to have a pattern structured around a specific playstyle. Routing is not as polarizingly different as a Touchscreen map, it's still theoretically possible with a mouse, just very hard. I have much more experience making really hard maps that appeal to various types of difficulty that this game can apply. I'm sorry, Fort, but you're only familiar with making overspaced, very basic rhythms. That's only one tiny aspect of what can make this game hard. It's also coincidentally the type of challenge that gives the most PP. Coincidence...?

This isn't my first time making "zomg hardstm ap EVAR!!!!", nor do I intend it to be hardest map EVAR, it's simply appealing to a certain set of challenges, like every other map I've made.
Ciyus Miapah
:/

that's kinda weird

edit: wow new page :D

Shiirn wrote:

I'm not going to turn this thread into a big argument between me and Fort. I've addressed the concerns brought up in his mod, I am not going to get into a pointless back-and-forth over concepts we clearly disagree with at a basic level. He is not "the community" and people et al need to understand that just because they disagree, it doesn't mean that I'm doing something wrong.

I don't think it's against any rule to have a pattern structured around a specific playstyle. Routing is not as polarizingly different as a Touchscreen map, it's still theoretically possible with a mouse, just very hard. I have much more experience making really hard maps that appeal to various types of difficulty that this game can apply. I'm sorry, Fort, but you're only familiar with making overspaced, very basic rhythms. That's only one tiny aspect of what can make this hard. It's also coincidentally the type of challenge that gives the most PP. Coincidence...? honestly i create many beatmaps, i create 280bpm maps too if you want it click this, and im not creating any pp maps, i create a complex beatmap too like this so yeah much maps i can build

This isn't my first time making "zomg hardstm ap EVAR!!!!", nor do I intend it to be hardest map EVAR, it's simply appealing to a certain set of challenges, like every other map I've made.
Topic Starter
Shiirn
I'm kind of weird.

edit in response to fort's edit: I'm not saying you're a bad mapper or whatever, I'm asking you to trust in my own experience and skill when I explain my reasoning. If you're modding a map, it should be to help the mapper, not necessarily make part of the map yours.
Ongaku

Shiirn wrote:

I'm am weird.
Ciyus Miapah

Shiirn wrote:

I'm kind of weird.
please no shiirn, keep going in i will support you, and i give i have to you all of it for this map

don't worry if you deny all things i said, i will not mad at it and im always be with you, here i will give you 3 stars, i hope you can keep going with this mapset bro.

but remember one thing, beatmaps is for players, make sure they're all happy with your map :3
Hula
Uh.

You constantly get mod posts longer than the Bible, from all sorts of mappers and modders, good ones to questionably shit ones. Maybe it's time to actually stop denying 95% of each mod and apply them or grave.
Topic Starter
Shiirn
I'll start accepting mods when they're actually irreversibly improvements to the map that I agree with. I have a very specific vision of this map and most people are simply listening to it like three times and trying to find stuff to point out rather than stuff to actually improve. Even within Fort's massive wall of text I applied one of the suggestions and within Arphi's I applied one as well. Ongaku also accepted Arphi's small suggestions, but I do not feel they are significant enough changes to warrant self-popping and needing to have Avishay come back again. They're small enough that I can mention them to the ranker.

This is not a map, nor a track, that suits such half-assed methods of modding. It'll work for 99% of maps, but not this one.

I'd explain further as to why I'm so adamant about this map and why my other maps are generally fairly welcoming, but I know you're just looking for opportunities to stir up shit, Hula, so I'll leave it at that. Hopefully it's basic enough to cut off even someone as imaginatively inciteful as you, but I won't get my hopes up.
Irreversible
8-)
Topic Starter
Shiirn
shit i spent like a minute wondering why you posted
Arphimigon
Wow Shiirn...
Looks like you are made out of... adamantium
*badum tsh*
#badreference
WORSTPOLACKEU
Pm me when you see me ingame.
Topic Starter
Shiirn
Did the (very) minor changes from Fort and Aprhi's mod, as well as more blanket polishing (I think?)

Still currently discussing a particularly annoying combo with several high-ranking players (polack and axarious being the main ones). The current way is awkward, but all alternatives are just as awkward, if not outright unplayable despite looking fine in the editor.

Which is like 90% of the problem with ranking Comfort - How it looks in the editor and how it actually plays are barely within the same dimension and people with experience in dealing with extremely high levels of difficulty and challenge that aren't just 1/2 mash spacing are pretty much non-existent right now, so I'm stuck consulting myself and my mirror.

Will edit with results.

EDIT: kept the original pattern and just made the blanket a bit better. Polarization stronk. Should be okay to just be straight up re-bubbled as the changes were hilariously minor.
Underforest
rip bubble
Avishay
k
Shohei Ohtani
nice
Ongaku
Yay
Monstrata
Comfort

00:09:665 (2,3,1) - You know I don't like arrangements like this xD. Can you space them so theyre more indicative of their respective rhythms? 1/4 and 1/2 visual spacing shouldn't be so similar/
00:29:353 (1,1) - If you can get these two sliders to overlap perfectly that would be fine. 00:30:186 (1) - Rotate this slider 3 degrees from selection center to make things all perfect.
00:35:672 (3,5,7) - Visually this spacing just looks bad to me xP Can you have them spaced evenly at least?
01:30:290 (4) - The more I listen, the more I think this note should actually be snapped as a 1/3 on 01:30:256 - ...

[]

Okay that should be all.
Broccoly
free mod for u

Discomfort

00:16:020 (1,1,2) - stack circle 1 to the end of slider 2 since it looks cluttered right now and actually affects reading. Alternatively (I recommend this option more), you can decrease the distance between the circle 1 and the slider 2 since the movement between them is very abrupt, with the direction of the slider being the exact opposite of that of the jump (this is fine in most maps but at 288 it's a real pain to hit).

00:33:624 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Jump here feels very excessive to me, especially with the music not calling for such emphasis. And you know this since you yourself actually used lower spacing for the same music element here 00:20:395 (1,2,3,4,1) - . I think you should make them consistent and make the second pattern more like the first pattern since the sound you're mapping is not strong at all (they're just a light piano touch).

00:48:728 (1) - This slider felt underwhelming. Try giving it more curve so it expresses the sound better (right now that little thing in the middle of the slider doesn't really do anything if you're wondering)

01:01:332 (1,2,3,4) - Another underwhelming part; there's a distinct sound going on in the music but you ignored it. Try expressing it?

01:06:436 (2) - move this to somewhere around x:220 y:70 so it flows better to the next pattern. Right now it doesn't play well at all especially because the next pattern is a super fast triplet. I strongly recommend you change the placement of this note.

01:09:040 (5,1) - stack 5 to 1 in order for players to prepare better for the next set of repeat sliders. Right now, since there's a jump leading to note 1, the players need to stop and read what's going to happen next, whereas if you stack 5 to 1, players get more time to read what's next since they're already at the next note (they can invest more time reading those set of repeat sliders which can be tricky).

01:14:874 (7,1) - same point I previously made. Placing 1/4 jump leading to the slider which extends toward where the jump started, breaks combo most of the time at this bpm. 01:16:540 (7,1) - 01:23:207 (4,5) - 01:27:061 (3,4) - 01:28:103 (3,4) - 01:28:728 (4,5) - 01:32:374 (7,1) - 01:33:728 (3,4) - 01:34:249 (6,1) - 01:34:770 (3,4) - Same thing going on here. 01:30:811 (4,5) - This one's really, really bad to the point where you're gonna tilt the players. 01:05:603 (5,6) - These are fine since the spacing and the sv are low. 01:08:207 (6,1) - This one's very very difficult to hit too.

01:43:520 (1,2) - fix stack (or was it intended)

01:50:082 (1,2,3) - same thing happening here, this time with note 3 at the polar opposite of the direction of slider 3... bad.

That's all.
If you're doubting, be assured!! I can actually play the map.
Underforest
it's really happening?
Topic Starter
Shiirn

Monstrata wrote:

Comfort

00:09:665 (2,3,1) - You know I don't like arrangements like this xD. Can you space them so theyre more indicative of their respective rhythms? 1/4 and 1/2 visual spacing shouldn't be so similar/ Moved 1 a bit. While I was at it, properly stacked 3.
00:29:353 (1,1) - If you can get these two sliders to overlap perfectly that would be fine. 00:30:186 (1) - Rotate this slider 3 degrees from selection center to make things all perfect. Modified the bend juuuuust a little bit, they're perfect now.
00:35:672 (3,5,7) - Visually this spacing just looks bad to me xP Can you have them spaced evenly at least? sure, sure. moved 5 and 4 to be more even without really changing the spacing.
01:30:290 (4) - The more I listen, the more I think this note should actually be snapped as a 1/3 on 01:30:256 - ... Gah! I know, i know this vocal is such a pain! but it'd be the only 1/3 in the entire section and I really feel like it'd just be weird as fuck and naught but 100 or even 50 bait. Talk with me about it on irc maybe if you want to discuss this particular note further.

[]

Okay that should be all.

Broccoly wrote:

free mod for u

Discomfort

00:16:020 (1,1,2) - stack circle 1 to the end of slider 2 since it looks cluttered right now and actually affects reading. Alternatively (I recommend this option more), you can decrease the distance between the circle 1 and the slider 2 since the movement between them is very abrupt, with the direction of the slider being the exact opposite of that of the jump (this is fine in most maps but at 288 it's a real pain to hit). I had 1 and 2 unstacked because people whined about them being stacked. I do actually prefer them to be stacked, so I'll do so.

00:33:624 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Jump here feels very excessive to me, especially with the music not calling for such emphasis. And you know this since you yourself actually used lower spacing for the same music element here 00:20:395 (1,2,3,4,1) - . I think you should make them consistent and make the second pattern more like the first pattern since the sound you're mapping is not strong at all (they're just a light piano touch). The spacing of the first set linked is emphasizing the piano, the second is just click filler to have the wubs not play like ass out of a big jump section. Yes, it's inconsistent, but this track isn't exactly consistent either! I did shrink the jumps marginally, though, they're now simply "big" rather than "fucking huge".

00:48:728 (1) - This slider felt underwhelming. Try giving it more curve so it expresses the sound better (right now that little thing in the middle of the slider doesn't really do anything if you're wondering) uhhh okay made it bend a bit sharper i guess? I'm not sure how it looks/feels now.

01:01:332 (1,2,3,4) - Another underwhelming part; there's a distinct sound going on in the music but you ignored it. Try expressing it? Mapping the scratches makes this section pretty much unplayable. The current patterning follows it enough as filler to me.

01:06:436 (2) - move this to somewhere around x:220 y:70 so it flows better to the next pattern. Right now it doesn't play well at all especially because the next pattern is a super fast triplet. I strongly recommend you change the placement of this note. Changed 1 to curve at 2, i placed it at a different spot but really how the clicks are set up it's gonig to be difficult no matter where 2 is. The cross-screen 1/4 is just flavor.

01:09:040 (5,1) - stack 5 to 1 in order for players to prepare better for the next set of repeat sliders. Right now, since there's a jump leading to note 1, the players need to stop and read what's going to happen next, whereas if you stack 5 to 1, players get more time to read what's next since they're already at the next note (they can invest more time reading those set of repeat sliders which can be tricky). Huh? I've never seen someone mess up on these >_< These are like the only repeat sliders in the map. Heck, the only repeat sliders are slightly-more-than-brief-taps anyway. Every repeat slider encourages alternating due to the weirdness of 288 bpm timing. These are a problem if you try to single tap, but they're literally nothing if you alternate.

01:14:874 (7,1) - same point I previously made. Placing 1/4 jump leading to the slider which extends toward where the jump started, breaks combo most of the time at this bpm. 01:16:540 (7,1) - 01:23:207 (4,5) - 01:27:061 (3,4) - 01:28:103 (3,4) - 01:28:728 (4,5) - 01:32:374 (7,1) - 01:33:728 (3,4) - 01:34:249 (6,1) - 01:34:770 (3,4) - Same thing going on here. 01:30:811 (4,5) - This one's really, really bad to the point where you're gonna tilt the players. 01:05:603 (5,6) - These are fine since the spacing and the sv are low. 01:08:207 (6,1) - This one's very very difficult to hit too. That's the point of Comfort. That's the entire point of Routing. It's about ridiculously large circle->slider->circle->slider spacing that is visually impressive. Generally as a rule: If you see me do something literally a dozen times, it's not because I made a mistake a dozen times. It's because it's on purpose. I know exactly how hard these jumps are, even in comparison to the kiai: They're actually easier. The stamina required to singletap 144bpm 1/4 is negated by the fact that half the jumps are sliders, the accuracy difficulty for alternators is also partially negated by the fact that half the jumps are sliders.

01:43:520 (1,2) - fix stack (or was it intended) This is, uh, intended. It's a normal stack. WEIRD TO SEE ISN'T IT? When something completely normal seems out of place specifically because it's normal, that's when I know i did it right!

01:50:082 (1,2,3) - same thing happening here, this time with note 3 at the polar opposite of the direction of slider 3... bad. Nerfed positioning of 1, but I like 2 going in the opposite direction of 3, this section is fairly low-intensity and meant to be weird.

That's all.
If you're doubting, be assured!! I can actually play the map.

Thanks for your time!
Broccoly

Shiirn wrote:

Generally as a rule: If you see me do something literally a dozen times, it's not because I made a mistake a dozen times. It's because it's on purpose. The stamina required to singletap 144bpm 1/4 is negated by the fact that half the jumps are sliders, the accuracy difficulty for alternators is also partially negated by the fact that half the jumps are sliders.
I wasn't saying you were making a mistake. I was questioning if you truly understand how really ducking hard those patterns are. Just making sure because I consider myself a pretty good alternator (yes, I've been alternating my whole osu life) and the fact that I alternate doesn't really negate the difficulty of those patterns. Moreover, I don't think anyone's gonna singletap at this speed unless you're vaxei or kuu01. You're actually forcing singletappers to alternate, which makes them perform not as well as they usually would.

Also the important fact is that the sliders actually make it worse, since they make players very easily sliderbreak; I would've complained less if they were circles, OR if they were not polar opposite from the direction of the jumps. My point is that the speed and the difficulty of the jumps are extremely high to the point where the map feels separated and detached from the music. They might visually look good and might make sense but it really doesn't when you actually play them.

That's my only concern. Other parts look good now.
Topic Starter
Shiirn
I fully understand how difficult they are - I think a lot of the difficulty in your case comes from the fact that they are rapid polarity switches, and that can be overwhelming for high-ranking players used to every click following an on-beat structure. I haven't seen any map in the past five months which accurately or even tried to do any sort of off-beat patterning, much less at 288 bpm, so like I've said before, this map may be too much too soon for a playerbase unprepared for it.

Also, before the first DQ, they actually were pointed in several different directions. The entire reason Comfort was DQ'd the first time was because of that section's sliders being positioned to move slightly away from the next circle - the justification was that it would lead to players getting unfair 100s. Note that this meant 'sliderbreaks' were not the issue, but getting unfair 100s was. Somehow the issue that they were causing combo breaks was far less of a problem than the fact that they were causing 100s. I wonder why.
By swapping the direction of many of the sliders and re-structuring the section to be pretty much raw back-and-forth, we return to the basic issue that they are now combining several 'difficult' challenges at once that I initially didn't want -

-they're rapid offbeat swaps, which is hard enough at 170bpm, much less 288 (I wanted this)
-they're very spaced back and forths in a left and right pattern, which is extremely hard for tablet users with a normal grip, as it either requires a lot of wrist strain or very precise scrunching of the fingers to get the right movement. I tried to alleviate this a bit by angling the patterns off-lateral, but it's still a biiiiitch. (I didn't want this, but it was a choice I made to try and struggle with.)
-they're much harder to read despite the "easier" flow provided by having the sliders roughly point at the next circle. (I didn't want this.)

At this point, I just gave people what they wanted after the first DQ. I did the suggestions provided, damned the consequences. If people think I don't know what I'm doing and that I'm stupid or messing with things I don't understand but they do, that's fine. I did my best to incorporate their suggestions in a way that satisfies them while still providing me with what I desire from this map, which, believe it or not, does include playability in the upper echelons of skill.
MillhioreF

Shiirn wrote:

God Shiirn you've got a screw loose
[Shiirngaku's Hyper]
00:30:603 (2,3) - man I super don't agree with this weird antijump, it feels unintuitive as hell considering the rest of the map's general flow

[Ongaku's Another]
00:30:186 (4,5) - same as above, I'd probably just Ctrl+G (4) and give it a repeat honestly

[Extra]
01:28:598 - It feels noticeably weird to not have a note here or on the 1/4 next to it, but considering the little vocal deet is 1/16 snap (or something else weird) and the 1/4 doesn't make sense except as a sliderend it's probably all right to exclude. I'm sure you mentioned this somewhere in the last 30 pages too but holy shit I'm not willing to take out my bible and read the entire Book of Shiirn to find this little offbeat note
01:35:707 (5,1) - This little "hold the sliders while going slowly" part feels amazingly out of place to me considering the rest of the bouncy chaos going on. It's probably okay honestly, I just don't like it ;)

[Comfort]
This has seriously been modded to death and it shows, it's way better than it was when I DQ'd this map and I don't have anything to say that wouldn't be pointless nitpicking.

Call me back!
Ongaku

MillhioreF wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

[Ongaku's Another]
00:30:186 (4,5) - same as above, I'd probably just Ctrl+G (4) and give it a repeat honestly just made 00:30:186 (4) - an entire reverse slider.
thank you <3

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: routing.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 73311
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.2
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 33520,54978
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
BeatDivisor: 8
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 6.100001

[Metadata]
Title:Routing
TitleUnicode:Routing
Artist:Camellia
ArtistUnicode:かめりあ
Creator:Shiirn
Version:Ongaku's Another
Source:beatmania IIDX
Tags:23 copula 22 pendual super future 2323 professionalbox pishifat ongaku
BeatmapID:908183
BeatmapSetID:403282

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5.5
CircleSize:3.6
OverallDifficulty:7.5
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:2.77
SliderTickRate:4

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"sazdgffsadgdfs.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1645,-200,4,2,0,70,0,0
2061,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
2374,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,70,0,0
2895,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
3520,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,70,0,0
3728,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
4978,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,70,0,0
5395,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
5707,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,70,0,0
6020,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
7061,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,70,0,0
7478,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
9040,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,70,0,0
9561,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
11228,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,70,0,0
11645,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,40,0,0
12061,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
12478,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,60,0,0
12895,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
39770,-200,4,2,0,70,0,0
41853,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,70,0,0
42270,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
42686,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,70,0,0
43103,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
47478,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
47530,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
49145,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
49197,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
53311,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
53363,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
54145,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
54197,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
73311,-66.6666666666667,4,2,0,70,0,1
84978,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
85186,-200,4,2,0,70,0,0
85395,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,70,0,0
85603,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
85811,-80,4,2,0,70,0,0
86020,-66.6666666666667,4,2,0,70,0,0
86228,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
86645,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
96645,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
100603,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,70,0,0
111645,-100,4,2,0,40,0,0
112061,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
112478,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
112895,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
116645,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 155,237,120
Combo2 : 238,234,72
Combo3 : 241,107,218
Combo4 : 80,217,241

[HitObjects]
452,305,1645,6,0,P|429:262|430:200,1,103.875,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
473,130,2061,2,0,L|389:126,1,69.25,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,59,2374,2,0,L|429:50,1,103.875003962517,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,131,2686,2,0,L|303:136,1,51.9375019812585,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,57,2895,2,0,P|177:84|163:136,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,108,3207,1,2,0:0:0:0:
342,262,3520,2,0,L|401:257,1,51.9375019812584
315,183,3728,6,0,L|405:175,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,104,3936,1,2,0:0:0:0:
322,98,4040,1,2,0:0:0:0:
301,101,4145,1,0,0:3:0:0:
280,103,4249,2,0,B|256:90|223:98|223:98|186:102|156:81|136:63|128:32|137:-1,1,207.75,4|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
226,4,4665,1,2,0:0:0:0:
260,9,4770,1,2,0:0:0:0:
293,18,4874,1,2,0:0:0:0:
324,31,4978,6,0,P|365:100|328:174,1,155.812505943775,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,253,5395,2,0,L|343:250,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,168,5603,1,2,0:0:0:0:
181,223,5707,2,0,P|179:276|213:323,1,103.875003962517,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,146,6020,2,0,P|132:163|110:190,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,248,6228,2,0,P|309:231|331:204,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,209,6540,1,2,0:0:0:0:
179,61,6783,6,0,L|63:58,1,92.3333333333333,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
175,140,7061,2,0,L|273:132,1,69.250002641678,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,144,7270,2,0,L|298:175,2,34.625001320839,2|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
218,224,7478,2,0,P|212:256|228:303,1,69.25,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,287,7686,2,0,P|330:265|281:256,1,69.25
440,353,7895,1,2,0:3:0:0:
456,307,7999,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,259,8103,1,0,0:0:0:0:
430,216,8207,1,0,0:0:0:0:
393,185,8311,6,0,P|348:223|278:199,1,138.5,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,185,8728,2,0,L|301:143,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
451,130,9040,2,0,P|473:187|452:242,1,103.875003962517,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,297,9353,2,0,L|446:303,1,51.9375019812585,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,228,9561,2,0,P|317:255|304:297,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,283,9874,1,2,0:0:0:0:
183,82,10082,6,0,P|148:78|110:85,2,69.25,2|2|0,0:3|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,167,10395,2,0,L|262:87,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,251,10603,2,0,L|157:171,1,69.25,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,260,10811,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,277,10915,2,0,L|453:277,1,138.5,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
502,191,11228,2,0,L|344:191,1,155.812505943775,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,103,11645,5,4,0:3:0:0:
310,90,11749,1,4,0:3:0:0:
335,86,11853,1,4,0:3:0:0:
360,87,11957,1,4,0:3:0:0:
331,109,12061,5,6,0:3:0:0:
294,105,12165,1,6,0:3:0:0:
261,88,12270,1,6,0:3:0:0:
238,59,12374,1,6,0:3:0:0:
201,22,12478,5,4,0:3:0:0:
155,46,12582,1,6,0:3:0:0:
137,94,12686,1,6,0:3:0:0:
141,145,12790,1,4,0:3:0:0:
168,185,12895,6,0,L|261:177,2,69.25,6|4|4,0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
59,205,13207,1,6,0:3:0:0:
256,192,13520,12,0,14561,1:0:0:0:
138,92,14978,6,0,L|289:74,2,138.5,4|0|10,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,165,15499,2,0,P|82:199|96:241,1,69.25
225,264,15707,1,2,0:0:0:0:
213,231,15811,2,0,P|188:205|157:189,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,363,16020,2,0,P|213:345|300:373,1,138.5,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,373,16332,2,0,L|456:369,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,303,16540,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,269,16645,2,0,P|319:234|328:199,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,78,16853,2,0,P|393:113|384:148,1,69.25
293,97,17061,6,0,P|233:77|150:99,1,138.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,278,17478,2,0,L|218:249,1,138.5,4|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,260,17790,2,0,P|337:281|358:314,1,69.25,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,175,17999,5,2,0:0:0:0:
286,150,18103,1,2,0:0:0:0:
310,125,18207,1,2,0:0:0:0:
335,101,18311,2,0,L|427:97,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,175,18520,2,0,L|170:171,1,69.25
97,131,18728,6,0,P|87:67|137:7,1,138.5,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,87,19040,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,171,19145,2,0,P|171:232|121:302,1,138.5,4|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
100,312,19457,1,2,0:0:0:0:
75,336,19561,2,0,L|219:329,1,138.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,352,19874,1,2,0:0:0:0:
330,335,19978,2,0,P|349:292|351:267,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,202,20186,2,0,P|259:236|275:266,1,69.25
318,131,20395,5,10,0:0:0:0:
285,118,20499,1,2,0:0:0:0:
250,116,20603,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,124,20707,1,2,0:0:0:0:
187,143,20811,2,0,B|184:168|191:183|191:183|160:206|151:232|148:272|175:312|227:315,1,207.75,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,244,21228,2,0,L|72:244,1,138.5,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,149,21540,1,4,0:3:0:0:
32,149,21749,1,4,0:3:0:0:
63,162,21853,2,0,L|212:149,1,138.5,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,102,22165,6,0,P|290:60|289:26,1,69.25
278,188,22374,1,2,0:0:0:0:
307,206,22478,2,0,L|397:204,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
473,167,22686,2,0,P|450:229|502:295,1,138.5,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,365,22999,2,0,L|342:363,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,311,23207,1,2,0:0:0:0:
275,282,23311,2,0,P|283:237|271:189,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,178,23520,2,0,L|333:193,1,138.5,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,51,23936,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,86,24145,6,0,B|334:92|362:79|362:79|405:87|405:87|449:75,2,138.5,4|0|10,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,51,24665,2,0,P|170:50|116:59,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
61,126,24874,1,2,0:0:0:0:
82,152,24978,2,0,L|163:140,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,230,25186,2,0,L|123:218,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,202,25395,2,0,P|326:244|323:323,1,138.5,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,125,25707,1,2,0:0:0:0:
282,120,25811,2,0,P|346:151|400:218,1,138.5,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,46,26124,1,2,0:0:0:0:
281,38,26228,2,0,P|347:58|417:110,1,138.5,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,163,26540,5,4,0:0:0:0:
464,163,26645,2,0,B|442:182|413:191|384:184|384:184|328:208,1,138.5,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,278,27061,1,2,0:0:0:0:
403,278,27165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
354,278,27270,1,2,0:0:0:0:
305,277,27374,2,0,B|284:290|265:293|265:293|233:326|233:326|209:325|171:336,1,138.5,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,354,27686,1,2,0:0:0:0:
93,346,27790,1,2,0:0:0:0:
63,307,27895,2,0,P|134:252|175:351,1,207.75,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,372,28311,6,0,L|355:369,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,287,28520,2,0,L|280:284,1,69.25
269,200,28728,2,0,L|409:193,1,138.5,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
417,103,29040,2,0,L|339:95,1,69.25,2|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
230,12,29249,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,34,29353,2,0,P|265:69|264:110,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,128,29561,5,10,0:0:0:0:
126,102,29665,2,0,L|275:101,1,138.5,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,216,29978,2,0,L|280:302,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,349,30186,2,0,P|270:338|344:347,2,138.5,0|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,249,30811,6,0,L|434:89,1,138.5,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,41,31124,2,0,P|341:43|294:27,1,69.25,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,60,31332,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,92,31436,1,2,0:0:0:0:
195,124,31540,1,2,0:0:0:0:
184,157,31645,2,0,L|186:244,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,271,31853,2,0,L|264:201,1,69.25
331,141,32061,6,0,P|399:132|472:168,1,138.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,298,32374,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,281,32478,2,0,L|270:272,1,138.5,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,277,32790,1,2,0:0:0:0:
218,289,32895,2,0,P|185:300|148:298,2,69.25,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,201,33207,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,186,33311,2,0,L|90:180,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,95,33520,2,0,L|60:89,2,69.25,4|0|8,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,91,33832,5,2,0:0:0:0:
251,99,33936,1,2,0:0:0:0:
285,94,34040,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,77,34145,2,0,L|314:234,1,138.5,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,285,34457,1,4,0:0:0:0:
402,70,34665,1,4,0:0:0:0:
293,148,34874,2,0,L|139:123,1,138.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,223,35256,6,0,L|386:262,2,46.1666666666667,4|4|4,0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
262,143,35533,2,0,B|213:136|213:136|152:155,1,92.3333333333333,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
95,242,35811,2,0,B|144:249|144:249|205:230,1,92.3333333333333,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
262,143,36089,1,4,0:3:0:0:
276,271,36228,2,0,P|331:310|405:297,1,138.5,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
454,231,36540,6,0,L|462:152,1,69.25,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,70,36749,1,2,0:0:0:0:
414,87,36853,2,0,P|377:92|316:83,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,60,37061,6,0,L|168:180,1,138.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,262,37374,1,2,0:0:0:0:
175,254,37478,2,0,P|246:254|327:274,1,138.5,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,349,37895,2,0,P|416:311|425:257,2,69.25,8|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
485,225,38207,1,2,0:0:0:0:
455,206,38311,2,0,P|418:199|378:205,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,238,38520,2,0,L|314:156,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,83,38728,2,0,P|323:95|249:67,1,138.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,3,39040,1,2,0:0:0:0:
184,37,39145,6,0,L|129:182,1,138.5,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
41,238,39457,2,0,P|101:210|159:259,1,138.5,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,324,39770,6,0,B|169:328|194:322|209:308|224:284|224:284|247:285|269:298,1,138.5,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
384,348,40395,5,2,0:3:0:0:
257,292,40603,1,4,0:3:0:0:
391,259,40811,1,2,0:3:0:0:
264,203,41019,1,4,0:3:0:0:
398,167,41228,1,2,0:3:0:0:
271,111,41436,1,4,0:3:0:0:
405,74,41645,1,2,0:3:0:0:
271,111,41853,6,0,L|216:105,2,51.9375019812585,4|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
398,167,42270,2,0,L|466:175,2,69.25,4|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
264,203,42686,2,0,L|166:190,2,83.0999974639893,4|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
391,259,43103,6,0,L|398:313,3,46.1666666666667,2|2|2|4,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
459,128,46020,6,4,L|294:111,1,138.5,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,192,46332,2,0,L|434:199,2,69.25,4|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,174,46645,2,0,P|248:112|299:43,1,138.5,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,33,46957,5,2,0:1:0:0:
396,45,47061,2,0,L|404:117,2,69.25,10|2|0,0:1|0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,128,47374,1,2,0:1:0:0:
470,161,47478,2,0,P|412:192|333:159,1,138.5,6|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
177,47,47895,2,0,P|185:85|179:118,1,69.25,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,209,48103,2,0,P|253:171|259:138,1,69.25,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,171,48311,6,0,B|354:197|356:220|349:243|337:263|337:263|332:323,1,138.5,4|2,0:3|0:1,0:0:0:0:
409,376,48624,1,0,0:0:0:0:
401,342,48728,2,0,B|363:334|363:334|317:349|255:338,1,138.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,353,49040,1,0,0:0:0:0:
141,363,49145,2,0,L|58:351,2,69.25,6|2|0,0:1|0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,275,49457,1,2,0:1:0:0:
190,240,49561,2,0,P|127:213|50:213,1,138.5,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,211,49978,2,0,P|120:238|189:239,1,138.5,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,195,50290,5,2,0:1:0:0:
253,163,50395,2,0,P|218:147|176:144,1,69.25,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,283,50603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,294,50707,2,0,L|379:289,1,69.25,2|4,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
431,348,50915,2,0,P|410:286|470:209,1,138.5,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,151,51228,2,0,L|503:83,1,69.25,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
417,109,51436,2,0,P|381:110|337:103,1,69.25,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,67,51645,2,0,B|228:76|196:66|196:66|161:75|161:75|118:71,2,138.5,4|2|8,0:3|0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
59,30,52270,2,0,P|49:62|53:109,1,69.25
118,175,52478,2,0,P|184:166|254:197,1,138.5,4|2,0:3|0:1,0:0:0:0:
269,220,52790,5,0,0:0:0:0:
286,250,52895,2,0,L|374:244,1,69.25,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,161,53103,2,0,L|349:155,1,69.25,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,89,53311,2,0,P|333:153|325:235,1,138.5,6|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
246,258,53624,2,0,L|165:247,2,69.25,2|8|0,0:1|0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
75,314,54040,5,2,0:1:0:0:
95,285,54145,2,0,P|89:240|101:208,1,69.25,6|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,164,54353,1,2,0:1:0:0:
200,151,54457,2,0,P|206:196|194:228,2,69.25,2|8|0,0:1|0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,321,54874,1,2,0:1:0:0:
288,334,54978,1,2,0:1:0:0:
322,338,55082,6,0,P|347:316|364:266,1,69.25,6|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,193,55290,1,2,0:1:0:0:
336,172,55395,2,0,P|311:194|294:244,1,69.25,6|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,300,55603,2,0,B|218:307|202:318|202:318|174:312|174:312|144:325|107:314,1,138.5,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,251,55915,2,2,L|48:221,4,34.625
70,146,56228,2,2,L|48:116,2,34.625
102,159,56436,1,2,0:0:0:0:
134,169,56540,1,2,0:0:0:0:
167,178,56645,6,0,L|327:170,1,138.5,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,171,57061,2,0,B|339:166|339:166|389:171,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,308,57374,2,0,B|346:313|346:313|311:309,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
454,200,57686,2,0,P|464:239|459:270,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,282,57999,2,0,P|223:243|228:212,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,239,58207,1,4,0:1:0:0:
92,139,58520,1,2,0:0:0:0:
92,139,58728,2,0,P|132:130|168:130,2,69.25,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
13,151,59145,5,2,0:0:0:0:
20,184,59249,1,2,0:0:0:0:
43,209,59353,1,2,0:0:0:0:
75,221,59457,1,4,0:3:0:0:
109,218,59561,2,0,P|176:209|257:226,1,138.5,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,245,59874,1,0,0:0:0:0:
291,272,59978,6,0,L|435:265,1,138.5,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,265,60395,2,0,P|426:301|439:336,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,265,60707,2,0,P|432:229|419:194,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,136,61020,2,0,L|224:143,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,55,61332,2,0,L|390:62,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,136,61540,2,0,L|137:152,1,138.5,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,251,61853,2,0,P|194:236|292:246,1,138.5,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,268,62165,6,0,L|424:263,2,69.25
356,177,62478,2,0,L|432:172,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,153,62686,2,0,L|111:148,1,138.5,4|4,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
63,222,62999,2,0,L|201:226,1,138.5,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,153,63311,6,0,P|283:84|249:24,1,138.5,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,25,63728,2,0,B|283:32|283:32|333:26,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,195,64040,2,0,B|186:163|186:163|156:123,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,152,64353,2,0,B|350:176|350:176|330:223,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,25,64665,2,0,B|282:31|282:31|332:25,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
157,26,64874,2,0,P|94:49|54:113,1,138.5,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,139,65186,1,2,0:0:0:0:
80,170,65290,6,0,L|160:164,1,69.25
209,250,65499,2,0,L|129:244,1,69.25,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,172,65707,2,0,P|265:189|289:222,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,305,65915,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,330,66020,1,4,0:3:0:0:
318,352,66124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
345,372,66228,2,0,L|423:372,1,69.25,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
485,319,66436,6,0,P|479:279|494:233,1,69.25
430,177,66645,2,2,L|462:159,4,34.625,4|2|2|2|2,0:1|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
430,177,67061,2,0,P|396:183|356:176,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,179,67374,2,0,P|328:173|368:180,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,223,67686,2,0,P|219:186|226:149,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
494,135,67999,2,0,P|506:172|499:209,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,285,68207,6,0,L|365:294,2,69.25,4|2|2,0:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,222,68520,2,0,L|384:213,2,69.25,4|2|2,0:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,213,68832,1,2,0:0:0:0:
258,187,68936,1,2,0:0:0:0:
254,152,69040,1,2,0:0:0:0:
273,123,69145,2,0,P|285:84|285:33,1,69.25,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,19,69353,2,0,L|37:38,1,138.5,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
8,130,69665,1,4,0:3:0:0:
9,164,69770,6,2,L|14:203,4,34.625,2|2|2|2|4,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71645,12,8,72895,0:1:0:0:
433,89,73311,6,0,P|384:78|314:94,1,103.875003962517,6|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,190,73520,2,0,P|383:201|453:185,1,103.875003962517,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,138,73728,2,0,B|232:129|207:141|188:150|136:134,1,103.875003962517,2|0,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,58,73936,1,2,0:1:0:0:
82,102,74040,2,0,L|68:216,1,103.875003962517,2|4,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
109,301,74249,5,2,0:1:0:0:
153,327,74353,1,2,0:1:0:0:
204,331,74457,1,2,0:1:0:0:
252,311,74561,1,2,1:1:0:0:
297,286,74665,1,2,0:1:0:0:
349,283,74770,1,2,0:1:0:0:
397,301,74874,1,2,0:1:0:0:
431,339,74978,2,0,P|426:281|453:221,1,103.875003962517,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
505,157,75186,6,0,B|453:166|453:166|394:161,1,103.875003962517
329,85,75395,2,0,P|382:59|434:62,1,103.875003962517,2|0,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,170,75603,1,2,0:1:0:0:
270,195,75707,2,0,L|160:190,1,103.875003962517,2|4,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
127,94,75915,5,2,0:1:0:0:
154,138,76020,1,2,0:1:0:0:
166,190,76124,1,2,0:1:0:0:
160,241,76228,1,2,1:1:0:0:
133,197,76333,1,2,0:1:0:0:
121,145,76437,1,2,0:1:0:0:
127,94,76541,1,2,0:1:0:0:
161,55,76645,6,0,B|202:60|202:60|234:53|234:53|262:68|298:80|337:73|385:52,2,207.750007925034,4|0|0,0:3|0:0|1:1,0:0:0:0:
226,135,77270,2,0,P|280:148|340:146,1,103.875003962517,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
431,159,77478,2,0,P|455:209|460:264,1,103.875003962517,4|2,0:3|0:1,0:0:0:0:
270,339,77790,2,0,P|222:336|167:312,1,103.875003962517,2|0,0:1|1:1,0:0:0:0:
244,240,77999,2,0,P|292:243|347:267,1,103.875003962517,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,226,78207,6,0,P|150:131|39:104,1,207.750007925034,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,302,78520,2,0,P|152:315|216:301,1,103.875003962517,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,221,78728,2,0,B|272:177|272:177|259:145|259:145|268:123|276:82|261:49|234:15,1,207.750007925034,2|2,1:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
259,32,79040,1,2,0:1:0:0:
278,37,79145,6,0,B|308:44|308:44|342:37|342:37|381:53|413:61|444:55|490:33,1,207.750007925034,4|2,1:3|0:1,0:0:0:0:
449,137,79457,1,2,0:1:0:0:
435,187,79561,2,0,L|453:296,1,103.875003962517,2|0,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,362,79770,2,0,L|353:259,1,103.875003962517,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,149,79978,6,0,P|227:143|163:162,1,103.875003962517,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,65,80186,2,0,P|123:71|187:52,1,103.875003962517,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,156,80395,2,0,P|92:206|145:243,1,103.875003962517,2|0,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,198,80603,1,2,0:1:0:0:
276,149,80707,2,0,L|264:38,1,103.875003962517,2|4,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
176,147,80915,5,2,0:1:0:0:
161,197,81020,1,2,0:1:0:0:
169,248,81124,1,2,0:1:0:0:
205,284,81228,1,2,1:1:0:0:
256,276,81332,1,2,0:1:0:0:
307,285,81436,1,2,0:1:0:0:
350,313,81540,1,2,0:1:0:0:
382,353,81645,6,0,P|416:314|429:264,1,103.875003962517,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,162,81853,2,0,P|457:112|491:73,1,103.875003962517,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,32,82061,2,0,B|346:20|346:20|285:32,1,103.875003962517,2|0,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,116,82270,1,2,0:1:0:0:
187,137,82374,2,0,L|74:131,1,103.875003962517,2|4,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
207,37,82582,1,2,0:1:0:0:
258,34,82686,1,2,0:1:0:0:
302,60,82790,1,2,0:1:0:0:
324,107,82895,5,2,1:1:0:0:
343,155,83000,1,2,0:1:0:0:
387,181,83104,1,2,0:1:0:0:
438,178,83208,1,2,0:1:0:0:
475,143,83311,2,0,P|459:244|493:349,1,207.750007925034,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,143,83728,2,0,B|378:115|378:115|264:137,1,207.750007925034,0|4,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
255,160,84040,1,4,0:3:0:0:
237,185,84145,6,0,L|127:187,1,103.875003962517,6|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,64,84457,2,0,P|345:106|351:154,1,103.875003962517,2|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
102,257,84665,2,0,P|63:215|57:167,1,103.875003962517,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,63,84874,2,2,L|198:49,2,51.9375019812585,2|2|2,0:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,97,85082,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,131,85186,6,0,L|156:165,1,34.625,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,191,85395,2,0,L|117:255,1,51.9375019812585,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,229,85603,2,0,L|229:289,1,69.25,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,116,85811,2,0,L|269:191,1,86.5625,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,21,86020,2,0,L|349:120,1,103.875003962517,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,187,86228,2,2,B|377:188|405:171|419:140|421:114|421:114|446:120|457:140|457:167|439:183|414:182,1,207.75,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:1:0:0:
344,112,86645,6,0,L|257:109,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,31,86853,2,0,L|295:28,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
411,61,87061,1,10,0:0:0:0:
423,93,87165,2,0,P|412:159|350:193,1,138.5,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,182,87478,2,0,P|223:176|174:181,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,261,87686,2,0,P|265:267|314:262,1,69.25
353,192,87895,2,0,P|336:127|265:92,1,138.5,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,99,88207,2,0,L|99:92,1,69.25,2|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
36,49,88415,6,2,L|3:27,2,34.625
114,94,88624,1,2,0:0:0:0:
63,168,88728,2,0,P|56:234|116:293,1,138.5,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,298,89040,1,2,0:0:0:0:
222,295,89145,2,0,L|303:272,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,248,89353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,248,89561,2,0,L|355:182,1,69.25,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
445,188,89770,2,0,L|464:122,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,273,89978,5,4,0:3:0:0:
413,252,90082,1,2,0:0:0:0:
374,248,90186,2,0,L|298:274,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,334,90395,2,0,P|223:252|171:320,1,207.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,340,90811,2,0,P|333:300|325:256,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
333,203,91020,2,0,P|326:243|334:287,1,69.25
393,148,91228,2,0,P|329:122|262:161,1,138.5,8|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
200,207,91540,2,0,L|106:202,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,122,91749,2,0,L|157:125,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,231,92061,6,2,P|297:252|299:280,3,46.1666666666667
207,211,92478,2,0,P|248:161|333:170,1,138.5,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,184,92790,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,213,92895,2,0,L|504:197,2,138.5,10|0|4,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
466,123,93520,2,0,L|390:131,1,69.25
307,141,93728,5,10,0:0:0:0:
285,168,93832,2,0,P|274:201|280:245,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,312,94040,2,0,L|235:306,1,69.25,2|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
166,336,94249,2,0,P|177:269|139:197,1,138.5,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,135,94561,2,0,L|170:132,1,69.25,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,98,94770,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,81,94874,2,0,P|314:74|346:79,1,69.25,2|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
414,133,95082,6,2,L|458:144,2,34.625
335,177,95290,1,2,0:0:0:0:
334,267,95395,2,0,P|361:304|449:313,1,138.5,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,229,95707,1,2,0:0:0:0:
263,222,95915,2,0,P|252:254|257:299,1,69.25,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,206,96124,1,2,0:0:0:0:
325,166,96228,2,0,P|292:143|251:139,1,69.25,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,110,96436,2,0,P|235:133|276:137,1,69.25,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,90,96645,6,0,P|400:141|386:218,1,138.5,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,302,97061,2,0,L|127:292,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,272,97270,2,0,P|284:308|263:356,1,69.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,293,97478,6,0,P|156:254|191:234,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,238,97790,1,4,0:3:0:0:
176,238,98103,6,0,P|200:172|201:88,1,138.5,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,104,98415,1,4,0:3:0:0:
203,104,98728,6,0,L|363:109,1,138.5,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,108,99040,1,4,0:3:0:0:
398,195,99353,6,0,L|238:199,1,138.5,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,199,99665,1,4,0:3:0:0:
156,291,99874,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,99978,12,8,101228,0:0:0:0:
370,254,101645,6,0,L|343:99,1,155.812505943775,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,100,102895,6,0,P|308:107|245:97,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,105,103207,1,4,0:3:0:0:
154,21,104145,5,0,0:0:0:0:
174,48,104249,2,0,P|194:94|165:154,1,103.875003962517,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,184,104561,2,0,P|214:175|288:192,1,155.812505943775,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,265,104978,6,0,L|323:98,1,155.812505943775,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,111,106228,6,0,P|287:105|229:105,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,103,106540,1,4,0:3:0:0:
317,128,108311,6,0,L|143:124,1,155.812505943775,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,124,109561,6,0,P|165:158|158:207,1,69.25,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,192,109874,1,4,0:3:0:0:
119,206,110915,6,0,P|170:196|222:201,1,103.875003962517,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,201,111228,6,0,P|254:278|338:272,1,155.812505943775,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,215,111645,5,6,0:3:0:0:
372,180,111749,1,4,0:3:0:0:
356,148,111853,1,4,0:3:0:0:
327,128,111957,1,4,0:3:0:0:
292,124,112061,5,6,0:3:0:0:
295,172,112165,1,6,0:3:0:0:
320,213,112270,1,6,0:3:0:0:
361,238,112374,1,6,0:3:0:0:
408,248,112478,5,4,0:3:0:0:
430,204,112582,1,6,0:3:0:0:
427,155,112686,1,6,0:3:0:0:
407,110,112790,1,4,0:3:0:0:
345,77,112895,5,4,0:1:0:0:
276,84,112999,1,4,0:3:0:0:
207,92,113103,1,4,0:3:0:0:
138,101,113207,1,4,0:1:0:0:
256,192,113311,12,0,116645,0:0:0:0:
Luel Roseline
Plz Shiirn...
Rank this map completely...Everyone want to play this mapset...
Underforest
yeah it's happening :)
Topic Starter
Shiirn

MillhioreF wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

[Shiirngaku's Hyper]
00:30:603 (2,3) - man I super don't agree with this weird antijump, it feels unintuitive as hell considering the rest of the map's general flow moved 2 a bit.

[Extra]
01:28:598 - It feels noticeably weird to not have a note here or on the 1/4 next to it, but considering the little vocal deet is 1/16 snap (or something else weird) and the 1/4 doesn't make sense except as a sliderend it's probably all right to exclude. I'm sure you mentioned this somewhere in the last 30 pages too but holy shit I'm not willing to take out my bible and read the entire Book of Shiirn to find this little offbeat note Please dear lord! That book would be massive. But just in case, This is one of the conscious decisions made to make extra less dense than Comfort. It makes this particular area feel a bit less powerful than it should, but that's because following the actual music is really hard. I stand by my statement that the most difficult part of Comfort is not the spacing, it's the rhythms. A player that can keep up Comfort's rhythms isn't going to really care about the spacing, they're probably good enough to cross-screen 400 bpm no sweat.
01:35:707 (5,1) - This little "hold the sliders while going slowly" part feels amazingly out of place to me considering the rest of the bouncy chaos going on. It's probably okay honestly, I just don't like it ;) But you do bounce! or you should, at least - Simply holding onto the start of the slider causes you to 100 this, so a proper playthrough of this combo already makes your cursor bounce a bit~

[Comfort]
This has seriously been modded to death and it shows, it's way better than it was when I DQ'd this map and I don't have anything to say that wouldn't be pointless nitpicking.

Call me back!
Mismagius
Okay, fixed a bunch of stuff with Shiirn on IRC.

Qualified!
Ongaku
yay #2
PlasticMemor
gg
MillhioreF

Blue Dragon wrote:

Okay, fixed a bunch of stuff with Shiirn on IRC.

Qualified!
Topic Starter
Shiirn
Let's get all the post-qualification stuff on a new page!
_handholding
Let the flame war begin

Gratz
show more