forum

Camellia - Routing

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Shiirn
I'm sorry for wasting your time and playtests, but I don't see how I can get this ranked with the current set of BNs or QAT.

I am not offended by any of them, but I am disappointed that the few who were willing to even talk to me wanted me to get more mods from other sources. Every BN and QAT I went to just directed the responsibility to someone else. I can safely say I have spoken to or tried to speak to every english-speaking BN or QAT that is even remotely active and have been refused at every corner. If that doesn't mean I did something wrong, I don't know what clearer sign is necessary. The team et al does not want to rank this set with Comfort in it and I am not one to say that it is rankable as I am not a BN or QAT. I have always said it is their job to deem what is rankable or not. And I will follow that choice.

I'm sorry for wasting the time people have spent helping me with Comfort, but I can't see it being reasonably rankable, even if we get more standard BNs.

There are always Mazzerin maps, after all. One of his just got an icon with a fraction of the effort I've put out into reaching out.
Kynan

Shiirn wrote:

I am not offended by any of them
I know, that was just a reference to how HW gets his/her maps ranked. At least your maps are good so that would have just sped up the process of ranking it, know what I mean ?

Shiirn wrote:

There are always Mazzerin maps, after all. One of his just got an icon with a fraction of the effort I've put out into reaching out.
Yeah but Mazzerin's maps are not similar to yours at all, and you're also a way older mapper so you should at least get some recognition from that, especially since EVERYONE knows AT LEAST 3 of your maps. (older as in you've been a mapper for longer btw).

Please don't rank this as it is, it's been made with that ONE diff at first, why would it end on a mapset WITHOUT that original diff ?!
Topic Starter
Shiirn
Because I give up. It'll either be ranked without the diff or I will wait the months necessary for someone to eventually get around to it.
Ongaku

Kynan wrote:

Please don't rank this as it is, it's been made with that ONE diff at first, why would it end on a mapset WITHOUT that original diff ?!

Its as Shiirn stated. Not enough BNs or QATs are willing to look at the set with Comfort right now in it. Rip
Napkins
;_;

I respect your choices to remove the Comfort difficulty, but is it possible that you upload that diff so I may DL it again?
Cubzy
RIP Comfort and Discomfort ;;
Zetera
HEY COMFORT IS FINE NOW WHY DONT YOU GO AHEAD AND ADD IT AGAIN
Topic Starter
Shiirn
I DID
Monstrata
[Comfort]

1. 00:59:978 (1,2) - This transition isn't good because players will want to cut corners on the sliders instead of playing it through unlike all the other sliders. With patterns like this you want players to play through the whole slider and a bit more to get that emphasis going.
  2. 01:06:645 (1,2,3,4,5) - Same can apply to the stuff here, where you kind of want to break the directional flow of the slider inorder to have a better time playing the next slider. Stuff like : 01:00:395 (2,3,4) - play really well though, because players can go through the entire motion of the slider without experiencing a flowbreak onto the next slider's path. This really draws out the emphasis you get from the slider-motions, Try and reflect this kind of motion if you can. Stuff like: 00:56:645 (1,2,3,4,5) - Is also really nice for the same reasons :D.
  3. 01:30:186 (2) - I wish you could Ctrl+G this instead cuz it would flow a lot better coming out of slider 1. But you'd have to do some pattern changes (i think its worth it).
[Extra]
  1. 00:08:727 (2,3,4) - I would just keep the spacing the same. There are too few circles here for that decelerating stream thing to make sense here. It just looks out of place rather than a design element unless you have like 4-5+ circles imo.
  2. 00:27:895 (1,1,1,1) - Im actually surprised you didnt do anything over the top here lol.
  3. 00:33:520 (1,2) - While there are two beats here, the one on 00:33:624 (2) - is really feint in comparison. I think this pattern is better two two sets of beat pairings, rather than 3. Try making this a slider instead.
  4. 00:35:256 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I really recommend making these all NC's because it gets rid of the follow points in between circles and it forces players to be more aware of their rhythm. (I would apply this to other diffs that are Insane+ too)
  5. 00:52:686 (1,2,3) - Fix the spacing here?
  6. 01:29:978 (6,7) - This sounds more 1/3 to me... What do you think? ;o.
[Ongaku]

1. 00:08:311 (1,2) - This is fine but like
  2. 00:12:895 (1,2) - No jump here? Good place for emphasis.
  3. 01:44:978 (1) - This slider doesn't look like it's snapped properly. Actually a lot of the sliders in this section are snapped to 1/12 and 1/16's... check your snapping with Extra.
[Collab Hard]
  1. 01:16:228 (5) - Can we not do 2x repeat sliders please? :C Just do two sliders instead and remove both repeats.
[Probox's Easy]

1. 01:09:978 (1,1) - This isn't enough recovery time for a spinner because you've mapped this difficulty using 1/1 rhythm on 140 bpm.
    Also, thats a really large break :C.
Topic Starter
Shiirn

Monstrata wrote:

[Comfort]

1. 00:59:978 (1,2) - This transition isn't good because players will want to cut corners on the sliders instead of playing it through unlike all the other sliders. With patterns like this you want players to play through the whole slider and a bit more to get that emphasis going. The transitions for these are fine due to the extremely large sliderball area we have for our cursor to be in. They're all very close together and there is plenty of leeway in every direction for players to have their cursor between these notes.
  2. 01:06:645 (1,2,3,4,5) - Same can apply to the stuff here, where you kind of want to break the directional flow of the slider inorder to have a better time playing the next slider. Stuff like : 01:00:395 (2,3,4) - play really well though, because players can go through the entire motion of the slider without experiencing a flowbreak onto the next slider's path. This really draws out the emphasis you get from the slider-motions, Try and reflect this kind of motion if you can. Stuff like: 00:56:645 (1,2,3,4,5) - Is also really nice for the same reasons :D. I had already re-done this pattern and I think i can take a bit of liberty on the "bounce" direction here since it's the fourth and final iteration of the same pattern they've been doing.
  3. 01:30:186 (2) - I wish you could Ctrl+G this instead cuz it would flow a lot better coming out of slider 1. But you'd have to do some pattern changes (i think its worth it). Hnnnghhh, true, but i like how the slider curves INTO 4 as well. idk what to do exactly
[Extra]
  1. 00:08:727 (2,3,4) - I would just keep the spacing the same. There are too few circles here for that decelerating stream thing to make sense here. It just looks out of place rather than a design element unless you have like 4-5+ circles imo. UHHH THIS WAS ACTUALLY A STACKING ERROR DON'T TELL ANYONE
  2. 00:27:895 (1,1,1,1) - Im actually surprised you didnt do anything over the top here lol. I can totally make them 1/8 sliders if you like babe
  3. 00:33:520 (1,2) - While there are two beats here, the one on 00:33:624 (2) - is really feint in comparison. I think this pattern is better two two sets of beat pairings, rather than 3. Try making this a slider instead. Changed the first pair into a slider. Fits gud.
  4. 00:35:256 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I really recommend making these all NC's because it gets rid of the follow points in between circles and it forces players to be more aware of their rhythm. (I would apply this to other diffs that are Insane+ too) I'm torn with these because the follow points let it be actually readable in a "psuedo-random" pattern which the music is kind of doing, but at the same time they're actually quite the same time apart from eachother. I'll new combo them.
  5. 00:52:686 (1,2,3) - Fix the spacing here? How in the f-----
  6. 01:29:978 (6,7) - This sounds more 1/3 to me... What do you think? ;o Discussed on irc, tl;dr: the vocals are pretty much impossible to map directly as they occur because it uses a weird combination of 1/8 and 1/6, so diffs that map them just map "over" the voice.
[Ongaku]

1. 00:08:311 (1,2) - This is fine but like
  2. 00:12:895 (1,2) - No jump here? Good place for emphasis.
  3. 01:44:978 (1) - This slider doesn't look like it's snapped properly. Actually a lot of the sliders in this section are snapped to 1/12 and 1/16's... check your snapping with Extra.
  4. All done.
[Collab Hard]
  1. 01:16:228 (5) - Can we not do 2x repeat sliders please? :C Just do two sliders instead and remove both repeats. Ahahaha, yeah uhh done

thx hon
Kynan
Monstrata is bae <3
Ongaku
tfw shiirn does my mods

I love it when you do, but I still prefer I do it xD

Thanks <3
Monstrata
We discussed some additional things on irc about snapping between 1/4, 1/6, and 1/8 lol. The star-rating between Extra and Comfort is a bit large, but after some testplays and getting opinions from other mappers/modders we've come to the conclusion that the difficulty gap is still doable, and putting an in-between diff isn't necessary. Much of the star-rating increase comes from a few patterns with large distance snap, but the rhythmic progression between Extra and Comfort is minimal, with just a few more 1/6 burst streams introduced in Comfort.

All that said, lets get this set bubbled :D.
Shoga
Monstrata delivers.
Ongaku
I'm actually surprised my GD got through, considering the weird SV change near the end. oh well, people liked it, so i have no issues what so ever <3
Cubzy
Comfort is back <3
Spooky_Myon
One good map with a Irony inside :
The hardest difficulty is started as 'Comfort' when it isn't comforting to play that insane difficulty at all XD.
Mint
Change some stuff (mainly pattern/design) over IRC.
You're so mean Shiirn.... making me listen to this so many times x_x

Qualified!

log
16:26 Shiirn: uguu
16:26 appleeaterx: eat that jam
16:26 Shiirn: but mooooom
16:35 appleeaterx: still fun with HT tbh xd
16:35 Shiirn: ya
16:35 appleeaterx: 00:02:999 (4,1,1) - confuses me still, no matter how many retries..
16:36 Shiirn: really? o.o
16:36 appleeaterx: yeaa idk why this compared to every pattern in the map???
16:37 appleeaterx: stuff like 00:04:978 (4,1) - 01:44:978 (1,2) - is directly after it so had no problem
16:37 appleeaterx: but that one has that break there, but also inconsistent spacing/antijump thingy
16:37 Shiirn: well its just to emphasize the lone hihat
16:37 Shiirn: i can move that specific circle pretty much anywhere if the spacing is the issue
16:38 appleeaterx: yea.. if you can please do ;w;
16:38 Shiirn: 00:03:520 (1) - this can go pretty much anywhere
16:38 Shiirn: ill think of a new place
16:38 Shiirn: x:465 y:173 okay? its way further from the previous note and still near the next note
16:39 appleeaterx: YES
16:39 appleeaterx: i can finally fc that part now lol
16:41 appleeaterx: 00:34:457 (1,2) - strong sound, super low spacing = me sad
16:42 Shiirn: ctrl+g 3 and put 2 on the new ending
16:42 Shiirn: got it
16:43 appleeaterx: 00:47:061 (1,2,3,4,5) - found that this is really squished into together and movement is a bit restricted here compared to like... every other pattern
16:44 Shiirn: mmm i feel like since its the start of that section it's not really necessary to have massive mouse movement - it's kind of "introducing" the rhythm the rest of the pre-bass spam uses
16:44 appleeaterx: sure
16:44 Shiirn: the spacing is kinda low
16:44 Shiirn: but hell
16:44 Shiirn: need a break
16:44 Shiirn: :P
16:44 appleeaterx: 00:52:686 (1,2) - ignoring the 1/6's? welp ,the jump with spacing increase is fun tho xd
16:45 Shiirn: that's a tough one because if i do 1/6 it'll ruin all the patterning and there are beats on 1/4 anyway
16:45 Shiirn: plus the exact same instrument
16:45 Shiirn: is used on 1/8 a second later
16:45 appleeaterx: oki
16:45 appleeaterx: 01:03:311 (3) -
16:45 appleeaterx: why no nc for that pretty slider pattern
16:46 Shiirn: nc?
16:46 Shiirn: yeah
16:46 Shiirn: i forgot
16:46 Shiirn: LEL
16:46 *Shiirn presses Q
16:48 appleeaterx: thats all for comfort
16:49 Shiirn: ok
16:52 appleeaterx: extra: 00:47:374 (2) - found this a bit strange here... the red tick is completely skipped now?
16:53 appleeaterx: and your main focus is on that instrument in this part anyways xd
16:53 Shiirn: the instrument for that combo is the uhhh
16:53 Shiirn: whine
16:53 Shiirn: idk what to call it
16:55 appleeaterx: 01:34:770 (4,5) - it seems you this quite a lot.. but i find it weird due to the stacking.. add nc somewhere to make it more obvious like similar patterns?
16:56 Shiirn: i like that pattern. ;w; but sure ill fiddle with nc a bit
16:56 Shiirn: k fiddled
16:56 appleeaterx: 01:37:478 (1,2) - this whole part has slider jumps, but this is so close... not even normal ds lol
16:57 Shiirn: ill modify it so that the blankets are 1,3, rather than 1,2
17:02 appleeaterx: yea looks good to me overall, update pls
17:02 Shiirn: updated
Side
Grats :v
XII

K2Shape wrote:

One good map with a Irony inside :
The hardest difficulty is started as 'Comfort' when it isn't comforting to play that insane difficulty at all XD.
It's very comfortable to play though :c
Garven
Extra:
01:14:353 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Why? Doesn't fit the overall map flow at all and seems like just a high point of stress for a fairly flowing musical thought which is repeated for the entire song.
Kynan

Garven wrote:

Extra:
01:14:353 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Why? Doesn't fit the overall map flow at all and seems like just a high point of stress for a fairly flowing musical thought which is repeated for the entire song.
How does it not fit ? It's the most enjoable part of the map IMO D:
Garven

Kynan wrote:

Garven wrote:

Extra:
How does it not fit ? It's the most enjoable part of the map IMO D:
There's a big difference between "enjoyable" and "fitting"
I explained why it doesn't fit in my text already. Why do you think it does? What is it representing in the song compared to the rest of the map that calls for such a drastic departure from the established flow?
Kynan

Garven wrote:

What is it representing in the song compared to the rest of the map that calls for such a drastic departure from the established flow?
Well it's the kiai time + the song is almost asking for jumps so huh... Keeping it more stacked like a slow stream would make the kiai very boring IMO...
Natsu
This really need a diff between Extra and Comfort, you can argue about rhythm being similar, but the jump in skill range its really huge, as I said before in my mod.. Even if you close thinking its imposible its fairly easy to make a diff between them and improve the spread. Even if just memes about the Ultra thing this set feels like that, Take in mind im not talking about the numbers at the star ranting, but about both diffs (Not only my opinion, you know I asked some people for this as well).
Gero
I'm totally agree what Natsu said, the gap between those difficulties are so higher, even the star rating shows the same thing and for obvious reasons, we can't just ignore that the jumps and some patterns on Comfort are more dense than the Extra, so yeah this spread could be improved before move this into the Qualify Category.

Also 01:14:353 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - How about adding NCs here for a better readability? as you did on Extra otherwise trying to do something different instead.
shionelove
i'm mania mapper but i wonder how to make ultra for this song,harder than camellia dnb hardcore songs
Len
finally got ranked, but it really needs a diff or more between extra and ultra

anyway,

Len wrote:

nice map
Topic Starter
Shiirn

Gero wrote:

Also 01:14:353 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - How about adding NCs here for a better readability? as you did on Extra otherwise trying to do something different instead.
For extra, I used new combos to give new colors so players focused on the approach circles since it swaps to 1/3 timing rather unpredictably. For Comfort, the follow points are more useful and the AR is high enough that timing readability concerns are irrelevant.

Garven wrote:

Extra:
Would you rather I make triangles? The kiai is much more energetic and explosive than the rest of the track, and this spacing isn't actually high compared to most of the map (most of the 1/4 is spaced fairly high to begin with, just outside of the kiai it's in small numbers or after sliders to give players leeway, just during the kiai there are these two bursts of small jump sets)

Timorisu wrote:

And you complain about AXION being overmapped? lol.
Axion is 160bpm. Routing is basically 288bpm and contains 1/3 and 1/4 at that beat measure. I don't see why people think mapping density is reliant purely on the bpm you see in song selection.

Natsu wrote:

This really need a diff between Extra and Comfort, you can argue about rhythm being similar, but the jump in skill range its really huge, as I said before in my mod.. Even if you close thinking its imposible its fairly easy to make a diff between them and improve the spread. Even if just memes about the Ultra thing this set feels like that, Take in mind im not talking about the numbers at the star ranting, but about both diffs (Not only my opinion, you know I asked some people for this as well).
Yes, the jump in skill range is really big, but when you get right down to it, the entire difference between Extra and Comfort is that Comfort's spacing is much higher and the patterns are much more fluidly structured (which makes it easier to read at the higher spacing and density Comfort has compared to Extra).

A difficulty between Extra and Comfort would just end up being either an Extra made arbitrarily harder or a Comfort made arbitrarily easier.

And I think that's a shame. I really do. Comfort is pretty damn maxed out in difficulty level, and making one below it that would be just as difficult from a rhythmical and readability standpoint yet simply having arbitrarily lower spacing is almost offensive. The reason Comfort is a full 2 stars higher is because the star rating system [i]bugs the hell out[i] over rapid jump sections. As well it should. Extra has two major 1/4 jump sections, Comfort has a handful of them and they're spaced a bit higher. Seriously - Compare them. The jumps in comfort are maybe 20-50% larger than Extra - that's it. There's just more of them.
CXu

Shiirn wrote:

but this kind of "crazy mapping" is something most self-respecting mappers stopped doing early on as it is a newbie fantasy.
I guess you're not a self-respecting mapper then, lol.

I don't have anything against crazy hard maps, but don't be a hypocrite about it.
Topic Starter
Shiirn
shrug

Comfort is a direct tribute to Axarious, and nothing else. I don't intend to be the next Fort and start spamming 7*+ maps willy-nilly for the memes. My maps have more meaning than just getting ranked maps under my banner and circlejerking for attention.

Yeah, i guess that makes me a hypocrite about this particular map. Maybe I should have waited for AXION drama to die down before pushing my own "newbie fantasy" map, but I'm not exactly a symbol of patience or subtlety.
ryza
I like this map, but I don't Comfort is ready for ranking in its current state. There's a lot of things that don't flow well and need to be polished. Lots of the placements look random and could be cleaned up quite a bit, and there's also many places in the map where you lose track of the melody and start placing objects on weird beats. I don't know if that is intentional, but if it is I feel that it detracts from the map.

Here's a few examples (I don't want to do a full mod right now, but if you want me to go over the map in more detail with you, let me know in-game)

00:27:686 (1,2,3,4) - I don't know if it's just me, but this is very awkward to play, especially when 2keying. I would make the spacing in this pattern simpler, or change the rhythm all together

00:31:332 (6,7) - the 6 should be 1/2 and the 7 1/1 to follow the melody better. The current rhythm is awkward for the player to follow and detracts from the structure of the map

00:32:374 (3,4) - the 3 should be a slider here as well. I know you're following beats that are technically in the music, but if you're going to map mostly to the melody - keep it consistent. It gives the player a better feel of the music and makes things less awkward. I either recommend making the 3 a 1/2 slider and the 4 a note, or just ditching 4 completely and making 3 a 1/1 slider

00:33:311 (3) - this doesn't really make much sense musically. the long note starts on the 2 before it, so either make that a 1/1 slider or follow a different rhythm like this:
http://puu.sh/n7TIg.png

anyways just a few things to point out that the map definitely isn't ready. I think it needs a lot more work on it. Message me in-game if you want more opinions.
Mazziv
@shiirn mind explaining me a few things? (extra diff)
00:16:436 (2,3) - i literally vomit everytime when i see this,why dont you just simply stack?
00:36:228 (1) - i dont even know what to say bout this slider. it just hurts in my eyes. you should use a simple curved slider not this lmao
RikiH_
Guys, don't even try to give suggestions, he just rejects everything thinking he's the best.

Everyone told you to add that 6* diff, you definitely need to add it if this gets DQd (And I really hope so, since this map is really low-quality, as I already addressed in my previous mod).

I don't want to make drama or anything. If you decide to change something in case of DQ, my mod is still there
ryza
I think that another difficulty is the one thing that's not needed for this mapset. Spread is fine to me. Extra is hard as is, while Comfort is made for super advanced players. You don't really need anything in between at that level, as you aren't still learning the basics of the game.
Topic Starter
Shiirn

Silynn wrote:

I like this map, but I don't Comfort is ready for ranking in its current state. There's a lot of things that don't flow well and need to be polished. Lots of the placements look random and could be cleaned up quite a bit, and there's also many places in the map where you lose track of the melody and start placing objects on weird beats. I don't know if that is intentional, but if it is I feel that it detracts from the map.

Here's a few examples (I don't want to do a full mod right now, but if you want me to go over the map in more detail with you, let me know in-game)

00:27:686 (1,2,3,4) - I don't know if it's just me, but this is very awkward to play, especially when 2keying. I would make the spacing in this pattern simpler, or change the rhythm all together I've never seen this considered awkward to play. It's basically juast an 8-note 144 stream followed by alternating brief holds. If anything, this pattern is way easier to alternate than it is for singletappers since the later end of it basically forces alternation.

00:31:332 (6,7) - the 6 should be 1/2 and the 7 1/1 to follow the melody better. The current rhythm is awkward for the player to follow and detracts from the structure of the map These two notes are following the bass as it fades in and out. The rhythm is fine. The structure is perfectly fine.

00:32:374 (3,4) - the 3 should be a slider here as well. I know you're following beats that are technically in the music, but if you're going to map mostly to the melody - keep it consistent. It gives the player a better feel of the music and makes things less awkward. I either recommend making the 3 a 1/2 slider and the 4 a note, or just ditching 4 completely and making 3 a 1/1 slider I feel like you don't know what you're trying to say here. This entire section is following the bass with a secondary focus on the instruments below it. This is what most maps do...

00:33:311 (3) - this doesn't really make much sense musically. the long note starts on the 2 before it, so either make that a 1/1 slider or follow a different rhythm like this:
http://puu.sh/n7TIg.png

Okay, so many things are wrong about that particular note of yours. 00:33:415 - this is a tiny ass wub right here, but you want me to have a click on it? When the current rhythm is quite adeptly following the really weird bass patterning the music is? I dunno, man. I really want to be objective and rational with this here and not sound like a hater but none of this is actually making any sense to me.

anyways just a few things to point out that the map definitely isn't ready. I think it needs a lot more work on it. Message me in-game if you want more opinions.
Considering you responded as if the map was mapped 288bpm when it's actually 144, i don't think you actually looked too hard at it... If you want to actually spend a half hour looking at it before modding, that's fine, just let me know.

Mazziv wrote:

00:16:436 (2,3) - i literally vomit everytime when i see this,why dont you just simply stack? Blame the people that cry "hard to read" when it's stacked. Normally I stack them.
00:36:228 (1) - i dont even know what to say bout this slider. it just hurts in my eyes. you should use a simple curved slider not this lmao Weird noise, weird slider. It's not like it's all that ugly, it just has a weird bend. What's your problem?

@RikiH_ You have modded my maps and have seen me through getting felys ranked. I took many suggestions that made sense to me (including yours, anything i don't respond to I apply without question or exception), but stood fast against things I believe are right. I also accepted new information from other sources that explained things more rationally than your "this is wrong fix" (Note how the decelerating stream is gone, because someone else actually explained their reasoning). If you want to fault me for that, or claim that I am egotistical or am trying to purely push my weight around (weight i don't have because seriously nobody thinks i'm respectable anymore) then go ahead and shitpost, but do it behind my back, not in my thread.
ryza
Whoops, I will say I made a mistake on a lot of my terminology. Change every 1/2 in that post to 1/4 and every 1/1 to 1/2. My bad.

But it sounds like you knew what I meant anyways, since you pointed out that I was talking about it in terms of 288bpm and not 144.
Mazziv

Mazziv wrote:

00:16:436 (2,3) - i literally vomit everytime when i see this,why dont you just simply stack? Blame the people that cry "hard to read" when it's stacked. Normally I stack them. mind showing me those people saying its hard to read? as now it just looks horrible imo

00:36:228 (1) - i dont even know what to say bout this slider. it just hurts in my eyes. you should use a simple curved slider not this lmao Weird noise, weird slider. It's not like it's all that ugly, it just has a weird bend. What's your problem?
,,It's not like it's all that ugly'' it does v: the slider doesnt look weird,it simply looks ugly lol
Kynan

RikiH_ wrote:

Guys, don't even try to give suggestions, he just rejects everything thinking he's the best. This map is really low-quality, as I already addressed in my previous mod
WTF is up with you ? Do you think you're any better with you linear stream maps ? It's not because you can't play the map that it's bad, and if you want a extra diff because you think the spread isn't good (when it is), then you're free to make a GD with repetitive jumps for 6.xx stars I guess ?
RikiH_
I don't want to attack you or anything, I'm just noticing that you are really stubborn on some aspects. Pretty much everyone told you that the diff spread is completely wrong, and you still don't get it, and even worse, the set got qualified.
I'm not crying because you didn't take my suggestions, of course, you are free to deny them, but as I said, the spread was completely wrong and you still don't get it.
Oh, and I'm writing this in a public thread, which is not your thread. I write such comments here so everyone can read them, since I don't really like to talk privately (and we already did it btw)

Kynan wrote:

WTF is up with you ? Do you think you're any better with you linear stream maps ? It's not because you can't play the map that it's bad, and if you want a extra diff because you think the spread isn't good (when it is), then you're free to make a GD with repetitive jumps for 6.xx stars I guess ?
Everyone thinks the spread is bad, not only me.
And guess what, mappers can make 6* diffs without using repetitive jumps, if they are creative, and I'm quite sure Shiirn can make it, since he's a good mapper.
And no, I don't think I'm any better, I'm just explaining why I think this set is bad
show more