posted
How do i join?
posted
My old username was S4Dendi.
Now my new username is FortFinale
posted

samuey123 wrote:

How do i join?
Unfortunately you missed out on the registration period. So you cannot join unfortunately.

FortFinale wrote:

My old username was S4Dendi.
Now my new username is FortFinale
Thanks for the heads up. :)
posted
PSA: There will be no scheduled matches next weekend due to Easter holidays. Matches will continue this weekend and then resume on the 1st April.
posted
Livestream for this tournament?
posted
Can i join? Im from poland :)
posted

VenixPL wrote:

Can i join? Im from poland :)
Unfortunately the registration period for this tournament is closed. But if you would like to help out in the staff please send me a forum pm.
posted
Week 4 of the schedule is now out!

Check it out here.
posted
Good luck to everyone participating :)
posted
I just wanted to inform you that my 8 is gone :(
8 in my nick. Can you change it? :D
posted

Snajper wrote:

I just wanted to inform you that my 8 is gone :(
8 in my nick. Can you change it? :D
Noted. Thanks for telling us.
posted
Sorry, I've been pretty busy over this past weekend and I haven't gotten around to doing a schedule. I'll work on it today and it should be out by tonight.
posted
Hello again guys, I'm here to inform you that the schedule for week 5 is out and can be found here.

I am pleased to announce that the players qualifying from the Australian/Asian round are:
Vio
Slyn
oneplusone
_Yurine
dika312
Daffy
The winner of Ambient/Tokichii
The winner of Bauxe/turretxbuddy

This week is the last of the Australian and Asian matches which means next weekend is the start of our final qualifying group stage!

- EmeraldStar82
posted
Waiting for schedule for week 6! :D
posted
Week 6 is already out...
posted
im waiting the Austrian schedule lol
posted
This is still going on lol, I'm impressed. Too bad that I forgot my turn to play due to the weird scheduling. Props to the organizer, most would have bailed out.
posted

tfg50 wrote:

This is still going on lol, I'm impressed. Too bad that I forgot my turn to play due to the weird scheduling. Props to the organizer, most would have bailed out.
I find hosting tournaments really fun and sometimes challenging. Bailing out is for the weak. ;)
posted
I would like to join if possibly please :)
posted
What time zone are you using when scheduling matches? I can't find that information anywhere, and it is already 12 mins after my scheduled match according to my local time - no opponent online, no inv from referee, nothing. You might want to specify that a little more since i doubt anyone will be patient enough to wait whole day in front of pc.
show more