4. Resolved Issues
show more
posted
Hey
Sorry about the issue you guys have and i hope it gets fixed :D
posted

Kao wrote:

Junette wrote:

When i left click with my mouse, my cursor goes very weird and does like "jumps" all over the screen.
Fortunately, i play with the keyboard but does anybody has an idea to help me pls ? :(
Were you using a tablet? Try enabling "raw input"
Nope but anyway, this game does not fit with OS X obviously. It's a shame that such a big game can't get its proper OS X version without any bugs.
Every time I try to update the game, it says "Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application" so I have to uninstall, reinstall, etc...
posted
You can't use keyboard commands on osu! when using mac, e.g. ctrl+v, ctrl+o for in-game options.
posted

Jyn wrote:

You can't use keyboard commands on osu! when using mac, e.g. ctrl+v, ctrl+o for in-game options.
Isn't it Command + O or Command + Ctrl + O?
posted

Jyn wrote:

You can use cmd+o or fn+o
posted

Junette wrote:

Jyn wrote:

You can use cmd+o or fn+o
fn+o, command+0, command+ctrl+o, don't work for me.
posted

Jyn wrote:

fn+o, command+0, command+ctrl+o, don't work for me.
You have to clic on "o" to change, and not "fn + o" because they will just set "fn" as keyboard command.
So it's "fn" + "clic to change" + "o", I guess, something like that
posted

Junette wrote:

You have to clic on "o" to change, and not "fn + o" because they will just set "fn" as keyboard command.
So it's "fn" + "clic to change" + "o", I guess, something like that
I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're asking me to do.
posted
Hey I'm having frame drops every 30 seconds (yes I used a stopwatch) and it makes it impossible to play :c
EDIT: It will fix if I sign out, but whats the point on that :c
posted
A question. The new OSX sierra. Does osu mac version support it or should I still wait for further development?
posted
*sigh* I'll start off with this part. One, I hate this os x mac release build. It freezes, makes me miss hit circles, not to mention I had to restart my mac several different times. And I've only been able to play normal/easy maps the past few months since my laptop can't handle the fast gameplay...I mean, it was working fine way before but now its just crappy on me. Whats up with that? I've been playing this game for almost a year now, I've had several performance issues and I can't download skins & maps online anymore. Its just a huge pile of crap. This release honestly makes me want to punch a goddamn hole through my laptop...
posted
Yeah my cursor just jumps randomly at least twice a song, kind crappy I've tried everything :(
posted
For some reason, I can't update osu! while using mac, I've been stuck on fallback for a while now. It might be that osu! is detecting my computer can't run the latest build and is coming back to Fallback, as Kao said.

The updater runs, and at the very end it says "your osu is up-to-date", however it stays at Fallback. Help would be greatly appreciated!
posted

Jyn wrote:

For some reason, I can't update osu! while using mac, I've been stuck on fallback for a while now. It might be that osu! is detecting my computer can't run the latest build and is coming back to Fallback, as Kao said.

The updater runs, and at the very end it says "your osu is up-to-date", however it stays at Fallback. Help would be greatly appreciated!
That would be correct, it is detecting it can't run the latest if you have already seen "your osu! Is up to date" message, but you're still in fallback.
Try running the game in compatibility mode
Method 1: Launch Repair Dialog
  1. Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard.
  2. While holding Shift, double click the osu! icon on your desktop.
  3. Continue holding Shift until you see the recovery dialog prompt.
  4. From there, under Renderer, check "Compatibility mode"

*This will only appear when the selected stream is Stable(Latest)
posted

Kao wrote:

That would be correct, it is detecting it can't run the latest if you have already seen "your osu! Is up to date" message, but you're still in fallback.
Try running the game in compatibility mode
Method 1: Launch Repair Dialog
  1. Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard.
  2. While holding Shift, double click the osu! icon on your desktop.
  3. Continue holding Shift until you see the recovery dialog prompt.
  4. From there, under Renderer, check "Compatibility mode"

*This will only appear when the selected stream is Stable(Latest)
My release stream won't update either, so the repair dialog doesn't launch.
posted

Jyn wrote:

The stable release of October last year is stuck on Stable (Fallback), It is intentional though.
posted
I just wish that Stable (Fallback) would support newer versions of osu!, especially with the addition of Score V2 and the Hidden update to sliders, as b20160403.6 doesn't have those features, and that release is so old now. Like seriously, the current release is like b20170103.2. Peppy, can you please fix this
?!? :o
posted

Suicune3 wrote:

I just wish that [...]
The reason why it doesn't support that because Fallback is supposed to be used on (very) old computers that can't run Latest. Adding those features would likely make those (old computers) unable to run Fallback anymore (probably on Mac this would be the case.)
Fallback isn't supported anymore and won't be updated.
posted
Hey guys~,

After updating to the latest update (I'm guessing the Chinese New Year update), I'm getting an error with wine.
It says:

"Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application."

Any help is appreciated, thanks~
posted
Hello ;)
show more