hello, from my m4m queue!
this song is so good
- I feel BG is not suitable for the song, songs from FELT are usually nostalgic or mysterious in both music and lyrics. so more like scenery BGs would fit well like people had in their FELT maps, current bg is for sweet song I think lol.
- remove the .osb file if you got no sb on this map.
- 00:37:385 (1) - I thought you wouldn't like putting finish for nothing from music as a result. although no hitsound also feels empty so w/e.
- 00:47:177 (7) - how about a finish, for the tiny cymbal.
- 00:54:052 (3) - add a finish or whistle, this also needs some emphasis imo.
- 01:04:260 (1,1) - finish to them?
- 01:06:968 (1) - finish as the music provides the cymbal, and it's nice to emphasize the single slider. this goes same to 02:26:968 (1) - / 03:40:302 - the 3rd one is up to you since it'll be overlapping with whistle so you might dislike it.
- 01:14:260 (1) - soft finish instead, normal finish is too heavy here, I hear it not really fitting. you still could change only the finish sound by using additions which can be instantly setting with CTRL + E. there's an exception like 01:27:593 (1) -, I can hear this fitting best on normal, but 01:30:927 (1) - this. you can give a try to reconsider them.
- 01:33:843 (3) - whistle on the tail? maybe its obvious the reason why.
- 01:39:677 (3,4) - put something different with you've done in this part, as the sound is also different. I would add a finish on the tail of the slider, and it feels enough here so leave the circle as is.
- 01:40:927 (1) - finish
- 01:44:677 (2) - add a finish here too, this is stronger than 01:44:260 (1) - so why not.
- 01:53:427 (5) - whistle on the tail for the vocals, since there's a space in 1/1 between the next slider, whistle chimes well I think.
- 02:00:302 (1) - since the guitar sound at 02:00:510 is as strong as the red tick, a circle at red tick and 1/2 slider at white tick is the best way to map here in my opinion. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4537607
- 02:06:968 (5) - finish?
- 02:13:843 (6) - ^
- 02:23:843 (7) - I think this placed wrong, 02:23:843 (7,8) - this jump should've had the same angle as 02:23:010 (3,4) - so it would be very consistent jumps.
- 02:53:843 (3) - finish on the tail, if you liked it you can decrease the volume by 20% for it so this is not really loud.
- 03:18:427 (4) - finish on the head, you did at 03:15:093 (5) -
- 03:20:510 (6) - I would replace finish instead because of the cymbal is here, whistle is really off to me.
- 03:21:760 (4) - 03:25:093 (4) - same as ^^ I see 75% of this pattern in the part had no finishes though I would like finishes.
- 03:45:718 (1) - you could find better pattern not stacking at the slider tail. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4537513 this is what I would do here while keeping your pattern as possible. as there's the finish sound, making larger jump is allowed and it flows better imo.
- 03:49:052 (1) - finish here is not really bad idea for the cymbal imo.
Sorry there's bunch of hitsounding stuff because I don't really understand the way how you've done it. I felt there's a lack of finishes so pointed them out. also one more thing I have to say, you really spammed patterns that a jump in 1/4, well idk how it called like 01:10:823 (7,1) - you really should mix another pattern into them. people getting to spam this pattern in every maps nowadays but I call it bad mapping so I wish you to consider rearrange them with patterns. I leave examples for it, https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4537670, https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4537677; I guess the first one fits to the song very well so can you give it a try at least
- 01:48:635 (3) - add one more reverse here, vocals are still continue plus in slow part consistent rhythm is more enjoyable in playing. 01:55:302 (3) - this is exception because no vocal at 01:55:510 -, but I still feel better in consistent rhythm so.
- 03:14:052 (5) - I disagree this jump because this is not like obvious for what to emphasize, I would move this in x1.1 from 03:13:635 (4) - so 03:14:260 (1) - is still emphasized well. 03:13:218 (3) - tbh I wanted you to adjust this to lower distance as well.
- 03:40:510 (5) - this doesn't look nice.
wow now it's allowed to map in 1/4 in easiest difficulty?! also I feel so many 1/2s in this difficulty. nothing else here.
this song is so good