MokouSmoke
"Term Akatski"
from my queue (sorry for small mod :| )
imo you should make an Easy diff we'll see... i might add one soon

Normal
imo you should use ar4 or4.5 to match the song's bpm changed to 4.5 for now
00:47:593 (1) - fix blanket done
00:49:260 (3) - fix blanket intentional
01:19:468 (5) - NC(imo its better on normal if max combo number is 6) 8 and below is fine for me
01:45:718 (4) - NC(since there is a space so players will have enough hp to survive) hp doesn't drop that much
01:50:927 (1) - fix blanket
01:52:593 (3) - fix blanket fixed both

Hard
00:53:635 (1,2,3,1) - make this a square pattern and also remove the NC on the last one (use ctrl+shift+d) prefer triangle for sharper angles
01:03:218 (3) - move to the right a little fixed
01:03:427 (4,5,6) - turn this into a triangle pattern i like current pattern better
01:45:718 (6) - NC(since there is a space so players will have enough hp to survive) see above
02:47:177 (6,1) - blanket this intentional, since blanket ruins flow
02:50:510 (6) - fix blanket ^

Lunatic
00:37:385 (1) - fix blanket i tried blanket before and it plays worse, symmetric is good enough
00:53:635 (1,2,3,1) - make this a square pattern and also remove the NC on the last one (use ctrl+shift+d) see above
03:07:177 (5) - put this under 03:07:593 (1) and blanket them did something else instead
03:43:843 (7) - blanket this to 03:44:156 (8) prefer keeping symmetry with 03:43:427 (6) - here

nice map and song :D
good luck on ranking it :) thanks for modding!
Shohei Ohtani
I T S L I K E A D A N C E P A R T Y I N H E R E

Overall:
Why is the preview point on the last chorus that's so edgy lmao.

Lunatic:
01:06:968 (1) - Would be nice if you mapped the bass drum notes in this too instead of just one slider, since there's a LOT more happening than just the cymbal effect. Esp for this diff.
01:07:593 (1) - So to have more weight on the downbeat, you don't wanna add the clap, because the clap should be reserved for the snare drum, which you're mapping just fine otherwise. The drummer isn't hitting the snare on beat 1. If you need a heavier hitsound, try a bass drum or something. Apply to all similar patterns.

Really fucking good.

Hard:
01:33:843 (2) - the stack leniancy still adjusts this, but (3) and (1) are fine. Not sure if that's intentional or not.

Normal:
I'm concerned about the spread for this. It may be a good idea to make/ask someone to make an advanced diff for this. Mostly because there's a LOT of 1/4 usage in hard, with normal being KIND of 1/2 but not really. You might want to get multiple opinions about this though, if it hasn't been brought up already.

Overall this map is really fucking good and I hope the spread thing gets fixed because this really should be ranked.
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
green = fixed
red = no change
blue = comment/considering

"Reditum"
I T S L I K E A D A N C E P A R T Y I N H E R E

Overall:
Why is the preview point on the last chorus that's so edgy lmao. idk, cuz i like to be different? moved to before the first kiai

Lunatic:
01:06:968 (1) - Would be nice if you mapped the bass drum notes in this too instead of just one slider, since there's a LOT more happening than just the cymbal effect. Esp for this diff. I'll consider it, but I like the contrast between the slow slider and the start of the kiai
01:07:593 (1) - So to have more weight on the downbeat, you don't wanna add the clap, because the clap should be reserved for the snare drum, which you're mapping just fine otherwise. The drummer isn't hitting the snare on beat 1. If you need a heavier hitsound, try a bass drum or something. Apply to all similar patterns. Hmm, ok. I'm slow at finding good hitsounds, so consider this changed after a couple days lol

Really fucking good.

Hard:
01:33:843 (2) - the stack leniancy still adjusts this, but (3) and (1) are fine. Not sure if that's intentional or not. fixed

Normal:
I'm concerned about the spread for this. It may be a good idea to make/ask someone to make an advanced diff for this. Mostly because there's a LOT of 1/4 usage in hard, with normal being KIND of 1/2 but not really. You might want to get multiple opinions about this though, if it hasn't been brought up already. Hmm, maybe I'll ask some BN or QAT about any spread issues if they ever pay attention to me TBH, I don't have any good rhythm/structure ideas for an advanced diff, so if needed I'll ask around for a GD.

Overall this map is really fucking good and I hope the spread thing gets fixed because this really should be ranked. Damn, I received a compliment from the legendary CDFA. That's like even better than ranking a map.
Thanks for modding!
Chibi Maruko
Hi. From my queue

Lunatic

1. 00:31:552 (4) - Ctrl + G would be better imo
  2. 00:52:593 - Add note coz rhythm is here
  3. 01:08:218 (3,4,5) - Stack triple would be better
  4. 01:26:760 (5) - NC here
  5. 01:29:052 (1) - Ctrl + H coz slider awkward
  6. 01:52:385 (1) - Delete this nc coz no reason why u nc here
  7. 02:05:093 (5) - I think the slider look random slider and change to sliderwave or blanket or something
  8. 02:39:052 (6) - NC here
  9. 03:03:114 - Add circle here coz sound drum/bass whatever is here
  10. 03:06:968 (4,5,6) - These are random spacing. Please use normally DS

Nice song. Take my star!
Ok, gl with ur map \:D/
sorry /me run away
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
green = fixed
red = no change

"Chibi Maruko"
Hi. From my queue

Lunatic

1. 00:31:552 (4) - Ctrl + G would be better imo intentional to emphasize drum beat
  2. 00:52:593 - Add note coz rhythm is here don't hear anything
  3. 01:08:218 (3,4,5) - Stack triple would be better kiai part, so I want to keep flow moving
  4. 01:26:760 (5) - NC here I'd rather just reserve NC for downbeats and this part is pretty readable
  5. 01:29:052 (1) - Ctrl + H coz slider awkward repositioned slightly instead
  6. 01:52:385 (1) - Delete this nc coz no reason why u nc here because downbeat
  7. 02:05:093 (5) - I think the slider look random slider and change to sliderwave or blanket or something it's like that to be partly symmetric with 02:04:885 (4) - and blankets 02:04:677 (3) -
  8. 02:39:052 (6) - NC here I prefer how it is now
  9. 03:03:114 - Add circle here coz sound drum/bass whatever is here I don't here anything :/
  10. 03:06:968 (4,5,6) - These are random spacing. Please use normally DS yeah this was a little strange, fixed

Nice song. Take my star! thanks for star and sorry I rejected so much lol
Ok, gl with ur map \:D/
sorry /me run away

thanks for modding!
Easy
  • Normal

From 00:24:260 - 00:25:927 would be a good place for a spinner since there's a little bit of bass right there.
    If you put one in this difficulty, consider putting a spinner in your other ones as well.

00:27:593 (1,2) - Curving up and over like this might be better unless you want to go straight up.

01:06:552 - Vocals start here and it feels kind of empty. You sure you don't want to do anything here?

01:12:593 (4,5) - Since these are flowing towards the side, try leaning 01:13:843 (6) to the right a little more. Just a suggestion.

01:15:510 (4) - Consider moving the end of this slider down some and re positioning notes as needed.

01:16:760 (7) - Move the back/reverse of this slider down too if you'd like. The only reason I'm suggesting this, and the previous change are because these sliders seem a little too slated/sharp imo.

01:36:343 (4) - Since this seems slanted, moving back/reverse of 01:34:677 (1) to the left might feel better. Your choice.

02:24:260 (1) - Consider leaning this a little less as well.

No major issues to fix.

Hard

01:34:677 (1) - Anyway you can move this slider down a bit. It's pretty close to the hp bar.

Other than that, this map seems fine.

Lunatic

03:13:843 (7,8,9,10) - Consider curving this stream to the right side a little bit. I think it would feel really nice :D

Other than that suggestion, I don't have any problems with this difficulty.

Good luck ranking this map :)
RVMathew
Returning the favour

Testplays: First Sightread
Hard: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4528449 (careless misses)
Lunatic: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4528110 (sliderbroke but nothing of major concern)

Note that whatever I say is my own opinion so you do not have to follow everything I say.

General
1) 03:14:260 This part has a lot of energy, so it would be nice to have kiai on it. I am worried that this may not be implemented as around 33% or more of the map is kiai time.

Hard
1) 00:29:052 Here there is a vocal bit; since I like mapping to vocals, I would make this part clickable by adding a note here. Another effect it has is that for me it continues the flow. I do know that this is a hard difficulty so you may argue that doing so may make the map more difficult.

If I wanted to map the vocals fully at this part: I would have added notes at 00:28:948 (1/4 notes). However since that is overkill for the hard, a note will suffice in my opinion.

Applies to places such as: 00:35:718 (4), 00:42:385 (4) - 00:49:052 (5) - etc.

2) 00:28:635 (3) - I feel that with a short slider, I would not try and go for a blanket, but perhaps change the direction of the slider end. If you applied the above point then applying this is much more important. The advantage of not blanketing is that you have more pathways for note placement.

3) 00:31:552 (3,4,5) - I know there is a sound at 4, and that maps the vocals as well. However, I feel that it feels much nicer if you removed (4). For newer players this would be nice, but the current setup works as well.
Applies to places such as: 00:44:885 (3,4,5) -

4) 00:54:781 I am curious as to why you do not map this part. Since there are a lot of vocals that can be mapped here, I feel that it is a waste not to map it. If you decide to, use a slower slider velocity.

5) 01:14:260 (7) - Since this starts on a new large white tick, wouldn't you make this a new combo?

6) 01:32:385 (1,2,3,1,2) - Thanks to the stack created by (3,1,2) the triangle formed by 1,2 and 3 are not aligned properly. You can either keep it as it is or you can move (1,2) to a newer location, which removes the stack and does allow for an improvement in flow.

7) 01:45:823 Possible area for a spinner?

8) 02:00:302 (1,1) - Regarding what I mentioned about in point 1 about blankets with short sliders, here I do not feel that it works here as well (the blanket is off by the way). If you want to keep it, blanket it properly, or position slider 1 like so: osu.ppy.sh/ss/4528560. The advantage of this is that it neatly flows into the next slider nicely.

9) 03:11:760 (3,4,5,6,1) - The distances between 3 and 4, and 4 and 5 are different. If that was intentional, then leave it. I assume the stacking of 5,6,1 would have affected the distancing.

10) 03:18:427 (3,1) - I would tuck 1 underneath the start of slider 3 like so: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4528585. I assume you intentionally did not do that to improve with reading. However, tucking note 1 underneath slider 3 means that the flow is actually much nicer, but at the cost of making reading more difficult.

Otherwise very nice.

Lunatic
1) 00:51:135 (2,3,4) - When playing them I hit them fine, I just wanted to point out that I have been seeing this kind of pattern for triplets nowadays, where notes 3 and 4 are a bit of a distance away from 2. I am curious as to why you do this? I am not saying this is wrong but I find it weird, especially when I use distance snap to map.

2) 00:54:781 I am curious as to why you do not map this part. Since there are a lot of vocals that can be mapped here, I feel that it is a waste not to map it. If you decide to, use a slower slider velocity.

3) 01:06:552 Curious as to why you do not map this part, especially when you have vocal bits here? I feel that not mapping vocals is a waste. I was going to mention this in the hard difficulty but I could not find a suitable rhythm that would work.
Applies to: 02:26:641

4) 01:38:010 (2) - I like this slider to be perfectly straight: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4528641. The current one is fine, but I like it to be straight.

5) 01:45:823 Possible area for a spinner?

6) 03:27:739 Considering that this is an insane difficulty, I was thinking you can map this part, with a low hitsound volume and a slow slider velocity, which builds up as this part goes on.

Normal
Good

Final thoughts
Despite the points I have put up, this is a very nice map. I cannot find fault with the rhythm and I am happy to say that I like the hitsound pattern. It is really nice.

I was very anal with some things, but that makes a huge difference.

Good luck, and have 2 stars.
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
green = fixed
red = no change

"Lolipop"
  • Normal

From 00:24:260 - 00:25:927 would be a good place for a spinner since there's a little bit of bass right there.
    If you put one in this difficulty, consider putting a spinner in your other ones as well. Good idea, added for all diffs

00:27:593 (1,2) - Curving up and over like this might be better unless you want to go straight up. keep for now

01:06:552 - Vocals start here and it feels kind of empty. You sure you don't want to do anything here? it's fine, players need a break and I'm following instruments/percussion throughout the song

01:12:593 (4,5) - Since these are flowing towards the side, try leaning 01:13:843 (6) to the right a little more. Just a suggestion. fixed

01:15:510 (4) - Consider moving the end of this slider down some and re positioning notes as needed. I think it's fine

01:16:760 (7) - Move the back/reverse of this slider down too if you'd like. The only reason I'm suggesting this, and the previous change are because these sliders seem a little too slated/sharp imo. The beats on the white ticks are stronger here, so I want to reflect that with more rigid flow

01:36:343 (4) - Since this seems slanted, moving back/reverse of 01:34:677 (1) to the left might feel better. Your choice. I think this is ok

02:24:260 (1) - Consider leaning this a little less as well. fixed

No major issues to fix.

Hard

01:34:677 (1) - Anyway you can move this slider down a bit. It's pretty close to the hp bar. Close is fine since it isn't touching

Other than that, this map seems fine.

Lunatic

03:13:843 (7,8,9,10) - Consider curving this stream to the right side a little bit. I think it would feel really nice :D intentional, since I use a lot of straight sliders to indicate a change in music at 03:14:260 -

Other than that suggestion, I don't have any problems with this difficulty.

Good luck ranking this map :) thanks for modding!
"RVMathew"
Returning the favour

Testplays: First Sightread
Hard: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4528449 (careless misses)
Lunatic: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4528110 (sliderbroke but nothing of major concern)

Note that whatever I say is my own opinion so you do not have to follow everything I say.

General
1) 03:14:260 This part has a lot of energy, so it would be nice to have kiai on it. I am worried that this may not be implemented as around 33% or more of the map is kiai time. Yes, I tried to reflect this with a different mapping style, but I would like to save the kiai for the chorus sections

Hard
1) 00:29:052 Here there is a vocal bit; since I like mapping to vocals, I would make this part clickable by adding a note here. Another effect it has is that for me it continues the flow. I do know that this is a hard difficulty so you may argue that doing so may make the map more difficult. Yeah, the difficulty spread is the reason I didn't map it. This already uses a lot of 1/4 rhythms, so I want to include breaks where possible to try and compensate.

If I wanted to map the vocals fully at this part: I would have added notes at 00:28:948 (1/4 notes). However since that is overkill for the hard, a note will suffice in my opinion.

Applies to places such as: 00:35:718 (4), 00:42:385 (4) - 00:49:052 (5) - etc.

2) 00:28:635 (3) - I feel that with a short slider, I would not try and go for a blanket, but perhaps change the direction of the slider end. If you applied the above point then applying this is much more important. The advantage of not blanketing is that you have more pathways for note placement. Yes, but if it flows well and isn't to repetitive, why not blanket?

3) 00:31:552 (3,4,5) - I know there is a sound at 4, and that maps the vocals as well. However, I feel that it feels much nicer if you removed (4). For newer players this would be nice, but the current setup works as well. The blue tick sounds are the core of this diff. However, if I have to make an easier diff to cover the spread better, I'll be sure to skip that beat.
Applies to places such as: 00:44:885 (3,4,5) -

4) 00:54:781 I am curious as to why you do not map this part. Since there are a lot of vocals that can be mapped here, I feel that it is a waste not to map it. If you decide to, use a slower slider velocity. Simply because I primarily follow drums and this section is calm enough that I want players to just listen to the music :D

5) 01:14:260 (7) - Since this starts on a new large white tick, wouldn't you make this a new combo? Broke consistency here to make it more readable

6) 01:32:385 (1,2,3,1,2) - Thanks to the stack created by (3,1,2) the triangle formed by 1,2 and 3 are not aligned properly. You can either keep it as it is or you can move (1,2) to a newer location, which removes the stack and does allow for an improvement in flow. The sharper angle at 01:32:385 (1,2,3) - compared to compared to 01:31:760 (2,1,2) - justifies using a smaller spacing imo. I had tried what you suggested before, but I just feel it doesn't play as well

7) 01:45:823 Possible area for a spinner? Want to keep it calm, but I did decide to add a spinner at the beginning of the song

8) 02:00:302 (1,1) - Regarding what I mentioned about in point 1 about blankets with short sliders, here I do not feel that it works here as well (the blanket is off by the way). If you want to keep it, blanket it properly, or position slider 1 like so: osu.ppy.sh/ss/4528560. The advantage of this is that it neatly flows into the next slider nicely. I like the back and forth flow here, so I decided to fix blanket

9) 03:11:760 (3,4,5,6,1) - The distances between 3 and 4, and 4 and 5 are different. If that was intentional, then leave it. I assume the stacking of 5,6,1 would have affected the distancing. Somewhat intentional to give (1) more emphasis, but also because DS would cause things to look too squished

10) 03:18:427 (3,1) - I would tuck 1 underneath the start of slider 3 like so: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4528585. I assume you intentionally did not do that to improve with reading. However, tucking note 1 underneath slider 3 means that the flow is actually much nicer, but at the cost of making reading more difficult. Yeah, for readability reasons, but also, I think some sharper flows suits this section well

Otherwise very nice.

Lunatic
1) 00:51:135 (2,3,4) - When playing them I hit them fine, I just wanted to point out that I have been seeing this kind of pattern for triplets nowadays, where notes 3 and 4 are a bit of a distance away from 2. I am curious as to why you do this? I am not saying this is wrong but I find it weird, especially when I use distance snap to map. Two reasons: specifically for my map, I wan to give emphasis to the blue tick sound that's prevalent in the map. In general, this is done because with slider leniency on (2), the distance between (2) and (3) actually feels a lot closer than what DS indicates. Similarly, if you've ever seen a series of kicksliders (1/4 sliders) used in insanes or extras, the DS between them is usually gigantic, but the spacing feels natural to the player.

2) 00:54:781 I am curious as to why you do not map this part. Since there are a lot of vocals that can be mapped here, I feel that it is a waste not to map it. If you decide to, use a slower slider velocity. same reason as above

3) 01:06:552 Curious as to why you do not map this part, especially when you have vocal bits here? I feel that not mapping vocals is a waste. I was going to mention this in the hard difficulty but I could not find a suitable rhythm that would work. I thought about this many times, but in the end I preferred to undermap these few beats to contrast more with the kiai section. The 3rd kiai is different since it's the last chorus of the song and there's a drum solo right before. I will consider this some more though.
Applies to: 02:26:641

4) 01:38:010 (2) - I like this slider to be perfectly straight: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4528641. The current one is fine, but I like it to be straight. eh, but I didn't make any of the other sliders straight either lol

5) 01:45:823 Possible area for a spinner? see above

6) 03:27:739 Considering that this is an insane difficulty, I was thinking you can map this part, with a low hitsound volume and a slow slider velocity, which builds up as this part goes on. True, but I want to keep breaks across all diffs consistent

Normal
Good

Final thoughts
Despite the points I have put up, this is a very nice map. I cannot find fault with the rhythm and I am happy to say that I like the hitsound pattern. It is really nice.

I was very anal with some things, but that makes a huge difference.

Good luck, and have 2 stars. Thanks for the mod and stars! Sorry I didn't accept much
Little
Hi.

[Normal]
  1. 00:27:593 (1,2,3) - Maybe this would flow nicer: http://puu.sh/n7Q10/5aa8685857.jpg
  2. 00:54:677 - No need to pull the break out here. Just let it start at the natural place.
  3. 01:47:593 (1) - The shape of this slider has room for improvement. It would look prettier if you made the inner edge of the top part more circular, like this: http://puu.sh/n7QCI/5af3ca7d35.jpg
  4. 02:39:885 (5,6,7,1) - The flow here is pretty awkward. It's hard to rearrange the placement with this rhythm, but maybe you could change the rhythm like this: http://puu.sh/n7QZc/c327fb05ea.jpg
  5. 02:53:635 (7,8) - Stack is slightly off.
  6. 02:54:468 - Again, no need to pull the break out there. Just leave it.
  7. 03:27:593 - Move the start of the break here. It makes more sense.
[Hard]
  1. Same stuff about breaks as in Normal.
  2. 01:20:302 - I'm not hearing drum in the song on this tick. Maybe you should remove the repeat.
  3. 01:28:323 - There's a snare drum sound here in the song, so maybe you could add a circle here for a triple.
  4. 01:31:343 (1) - Unnecessary new combo.
  5. 02:29:885 (2,3,4) - Fix stack.
  6. 02:48:218 (2,3) - Same as 01:28:323
  7. 03:39:885 (1,2,3) - Fix stack.
[Lunatic]
  1. Same stuff about breaks as in Normal.
  2. 00:52:802 (1,2,3) - Fix stack.
  3. 00:53:635 (1,2,3,1) - I think you can make the spacing larger here. It would be nice to have some jumps in Lunatic diff, and especially between (3,1) to give stronger emphasis on the downbeat.
  4. 03:24:885 (2,3,4) - Fix stack.
Great map. I hope it gets ranked soon!
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
green = fixed
red = no change

"Little"
Hi. hi

[Normal]
  1. 00:27:593 (1,2,3) - Maybe this would flow nicer: http://puu.sh/n7Q10/5aa8685857.jpg fixed as suggested
  2. 00:54:677 - No need to pull the break out here. Just let it start at the natural place. ok
  3. 01:47:593 (1) - The shape of this slider has room for improvement. It would look prettier if you made the inner edge of the top part more circular, like this: http://puu.sh/n7QCI/5af3ca7d35.jpg fixed
  4. 02:39:885 (5,6,7,1) - The flow here is pretty awkward. It's hard to rearrange the placement with this rhythm, but maybe you could change the rhythm like this: http://puu.sh/n7QZc/c327fb05ea.jpg did something similar
  5. 02:53:635 (7,8) - Stack is slightly off. fixed
  6. 02:54:468 - Again, no need to pull the break out there. Just leave it. fixed
  7. 03:27:593 - Move the start of the break here. It makes more sense. fixed
[Hard]
  1. Same stuff about breaks as in Normal. fixed
  2. 01:20:302 - I'm not hearing drum in the song on this tick. Maybe you should remove the repeat. true, but I want to keep rhythm simple and avoid 3/4 gap
  3. 01:28:323 - There's a snare drum sound here in the song, so maybe you could add a circle here for a triple. this comes after two 1/4 repeat sliders and I didn't want to increase note density further. I will consider this though.
  4. 01:31:343 (1) - Unnecessary new combo. fixed
  5. 02:29:885 (2,3,4) - Fix stack. fixed
  6. 02:48:218 (2,3) - Same as 01:28:323 if I decide to change above, I will change here as well
  7. 03:39:885 (1,2,3) - Fix stack. fixed
[Lunatic]
  1. Same stuff about breaks as in Normal. fixed
  2. 00:52:802 (1,2,3) - Fix stack. fixed
  3. 00:53:635 (1,2,3,1) - I think you can make the spacing larger here. It would be nice to have some jumps in Lunatic diff, and especially between (3,1) to give stronger emphasis on the downbeat. I don't think downbeat should be emphasized as much since it leads to calm part, but I increased spacing for all notes
  4. 03:24:885 (2,3,4) - Fix stack. fixed
Great map. I hope it gets ranked soon! Thanks for mod and star!
dermit
Hi, here's my mod:

Normal
00:29:260 (5,6,7) - what makes this different from 00:27:593 (1,2,3,4) - that you don't think the beat is strong enough for a circle anymore?

00:36:760 (5,6) - There's a pretty powerful bass kick here between two notes which makes the (6) play weirdly

00:50:093 (4,5) - same here. (maybe do slider-circle isntread of circle slider to fix it?)

02:26:135 (5,6) - I think this would play better with an additional circle in between

03:14:260 (1,2) - ^

03:38:843 (3) - I think this would make more sense as 2 circles. The 2nd beat is pretty strong

Hard
couldn't find anything

Insane
Nothing here either. The only thing is that you could make the jumps a bit bigger if you wanted, I think it would be a bit more challenging and fun then.

Sorry for the short mod. Maybe because it's late :^)
Nice map though!
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
green = fixed
red = no change

"dermit"
Hi, here's my mod:

[Normal]
00:29:260 (5,6,7) - what makes this different from 00:27:593 (1,2,3,4) - that you don't think the beat is strong enough for a circle anymore? mainly for rhythmic diversity (I alternate between 1/2 and 1/1 rhythm patterns) and because I think that constantly mapping the 1/2 drum beats will make this too hard to play for new players.

00:36:760 (5,6) - There's a pretty powerful bass kick here between two notes which makes the (6) play weirdly, yes but if swap the rhythm to capture the drum beat, I miss the strong vocal at 00:37:385 - . Unfortunately for normal diff, I can't follow everything, and in this case I though the vocals were strong enough here to justify following that instead of the drum.

00:50:093 (4,5) - same here. (maybe do slider-circle isntread of circle slider to fix it?) ^

02:26:135 (5,6) - I think this would play better with an additional circle in between the only thing I could follow is the vocals, but the note density will be too high if I do that, such I just follow the guitar

03:14:260 (1,2) - ^ I'd rather keep the pause to indicate that I switched to following the electronic instrument

03:38:843 (3) - I think this would make more sense as 2 circles. The 2nd beat is pretty strong Hmm, ok fixed

[Insane]
Nothing here either. The only thing is that you could make the jumps a bit bigger if you wanted, I think it would be a bit more challenging and fun then. Agree, but I don't think I am good enough yet to make a harder diff for a 144 bpm song without it feeling overdone

Sorry for the short mod. Maybe because it's late :^)
Nice map though! Thanks for modding!
Cozaar
nice song <3
lunatic
02:00:302 (1) - i think it will look better if the combo are continued
hard
00:36:760 (1) - slider should start at 00:36:656 - and end at red 00:36:968 -
i'm still new in modding tho,so i could be wrong
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
"Cozaar"
nice song <3 <3
[lunatic]
02:00:302 (1) - i think it will look better if the combo are continued I use a new combo to indicate a change in slider velocity
[hard]
00:36:760 (1) - slider should start at 00:36:656 - and end at red 00:36:968 - Since this is only a hard diff, I have to be selective about the rhythms I map. Here, it's better to stick with the white tick mark to help players establish the beat.
i'm still new in modding tho,so i could be wrong thanks for taking a look! everyone is a new modder at some point and you'll only get better at modding as you do it more :)
Delis
hello, from my m4m queue!

[General]
  1. I feel BG is not suitable for the song, songs from FELT are usually nostalgic or mysterious in both music and lyrics. so more like scenery BGs would fit well like people had in their FELT maps, current bg is for sweet song I think lol.
  2. remove the .osb file if you got no sb on this map.
[Lunatic]
  1. 00:37:385 (1) - I thought you wouldn't like putting finish for nothing from music as a result. although no hitsound also feels empty so w/e.
  2. 00:47:177 (7) - how about a finish, for the tiny cymbal.
  3. 00:54:052 (3) - add a finish or whistle, this also needs some emphasis imo.
  4. 01:04:260 (1,1) - finish to them?
  5. 01:06:968 (1) - finish as the music provides the cymbal, and it's nice to emphasize the single slider. this goes same to 02:26:968 (1) - / 03:40:302 - the 3rd one is up to you since it'll be overlapping with whistle so you might dislike it.
  6. 01:14:260 (1) - soft finish instead, normal finish is too heavy here, I hear it not really fitting. you still could change only the finish sound by using additions which can be instantly setting with CTRL + E. there's an exception like 01:27:593 (1) -, I can hear this fitting best on normal, but 01:30:927 (1) - this. you can give a try to reconsider them.
  7. 01:33:843 (3) - whistle on the tail? maybe its obvious the reason why.
  8. 01:39:677 (3,4) - put something different with you've done in this part, as the sound is also different. I would add a finish on the tail of the slider, and it feels enough here so leave the circle as is.
  9. 01:40:927 (1) - finish
  10. 01:44:677 (2) - add a finish here too, this is stronger than 01:44:260 (1) - so why not.
  11. 01:53:427 (5) - whistle on the tail for the vocals, since there's a space in 1/1 between the next slider, whistle chimes well I think.
  12. 02:00:302 (1) - since the guitar sound at 02:00:510 is as strong as the red tick, a circle at red tick and 1/2 slider at white tick is the best way to map here in my opinion. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4537607
  13. 02:06:968 (5) - finish?
  14. 02:13:843 (6) - ^
  15. 02:23:843 (7) - I think this placed wrong, 02:23:843 (7,8) - this jump should've had the same angle as 02:23:010 (3,4) - so it would be very consistent jumps.
  16. 02:53:843 (3) - finish on the tail, if you liked it you can decrease the volume by 20% for it so this is not really loud.
  17. 03:18:427 (4) - finish on the head, you did at 03:15:093 (5) -
  18. 03:20:510 (6) - I would replace finish instead because of the cymbal is here, whistle is really off to me.
  19. 03:21:760 (4) - 03:25:093 (4) - same as ^^ I see 75% of this pattern in the part had no finishes though I would like finishes.
  20. 03:45:718 (1) - you could find better pattern not stacking at the slider tail. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4537513 this is what I would do here while keeping your pattern as possible. as there's the finish sound, making larger jump is allowed and it flows better imo.
  21. 03:49:052 (1) - finish here is not really bad idea for the cymbal imo.

Sorry there's bunch of hitsounding stuff because I don't really understand the way how you've done it. I felt there's a lack of finishes so pointed them out. also one more thing I have to say, you really spammed patterns that a jump in 1/4, well idk how it called like 01:10:823 (7,1) - you really should mix another pattern into them. people getting to spam this pattern in every maps nowadays but I call it bad mapping so I wish you to consider rearrange them with patterns. I leave examples for it, https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4537670, https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4537677; I guess the first one fits to the song very well so can you give it a try at least :)
[Hard]
  1. 01:48:635 (3) - add one more reverse here, vocals are still continue plus in slow part consistent rhythm is more enjoyable in playing. 01:55:302 (3) - this is exception because no vocal at 01:55:510 -, but I still feel better in consistent rhythm so.
  2. 03:14:052 (5) - I disagree this jump because this is not like obvious for what to emphasize, I would move this in x1.1 from 03:13:635 (4) - so 03:14:260 (1) - is still emphasized well. 03:13:218 (3) - tbh I wanted you to adjust this to lower distance as well.
  3. 03:40:510 (5) - this doesn't look nice.
[Normal]

• wow now it's allowed to map in 1/4 in easiest difficulty?! also I feel so many 1/2s in this difficulty. nothing else here.
this song is so good :o
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
green = fixed
red = no change

"Delis"
hello, from my m4m queue!

[General]
  1. I feel BG is not suitable for the song, songs from FELT are usually nostalgic or mysterious in both music and lyrics. so more like scenery BGs would fit well like people had in their FELT maps, current bg is for sweet song I think lol. The only relevant scenery BG I could find was the album art which is poor resolution, so leave until I find a better one.
  2. remove the .osb file if you got no sb on this map. should be fixed?
[Lunatic]
  1. 00:37:385 (1) - I thought you wouldn't like putting finish for nothing from music as a result. although no hitsound also feels empty so w/e. basically your second comment
  2. 00:47:177 (7) - how about a finish, for the tiny cymbal. fixed
  3. 00:54:052 (3) - add a finish or whistle, this also needs some emphasis imo. I'd rather leave the emphasis on the downbeat
  4. 01:04:260 (1,1) - finish to them? added
  5. 01:06:968 (1) - finish as the music provides the cymbal, and it's nice to emphasize the single slider. this goes same to 02:26:968 (1) - / 03:40:302 - the 3rd one is up to you since it'll be overlapping with whistle so you might dislike it. added for first two spots
  6. 01:14:260 (1) - soft finish instead, normal finish is too heavy here, I hear it not really fitting. you still could change only the finish sound by using additions which can be instantly setting with CTRL + E. there's an exception like 01:27:593 (1) -, I can hear this fitting best on normal, but 01:30:927 (1) - this. you can give a try to reconsider them. fixed all
  7. 01:33:843 (3) - whistle on the tail? maybe its obvious the reason why. yes, fixed
  8. 01:39:677 (3,4) - put something different with you've done in this part, as the sound is also different. I would add a finish on the tail of the slider, and it feels enough here so leave the circle as is.
  9. 01:40:927 (1) - finish
  10. 01:44:677 (2) - add a finish here too, this is stronger than 01:44:260 (1) - so why not.
  11. 01:53:427 (5) - whistle on the tail for the vocals, since there's a space in 1/1 between the next slider, whistle chimes well I think. fixed all above
  12. 02:00:302 (1) - since the guitar sound at 02:00:510 is as strong as the red tick, a circle at red tick and 1/2 slider at white tick is the best way to map here in my opinion. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4537607 The guitar is one continuous sound, so leave as is
  13. 02:06:968 (5) - finish? fixed
  14. 02:13:843 (6) - ^ not here though, I don't hear anything
  15. 02:23:843 (7) - I think this placed wrong, 02:23:843 (7,8) - this jump should've had the same angle as 02:23:010 (3,4) - so it would be very consistent jumps. different since I think the vocals are stronger here
  16. 02:53:843 (3) - finish on the tail, if you liked it you can decrease the volume by 20% for it so this is not really loud. added for first kiai as well
  17. 03:18:427 (4) - finish on the head, you did at 03:15:093 (5) - for some reason I don't like it as much here
  18. 03:20:510 (6) - I would replace finish instead because of the cymbal is here, whistle is really off to me. fixed
  19. 03:21:760 (4) - 03:25:093 (4) - same as ^^ I see 75% of this pattern in the part had no finishes though I would like finishes. I think I fixed all
  20. 03:45:718 (1) - you could find better pattern not stacking at the slider tail. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4537513 this is what I would do here while keeping your pattern as possible. as there's the finish sound, making larger jump is allowed and it flows better imo. I feel your suggestion is too big of a jump. If more people comment on it, I will change the pattern instead.
  21. 03:49:052 (1) - finish here is not really bad idea for the cymbal imo. yes, fixed

Sorry there's bunch of hitsounding stuff because I don't really understand the way how you've done it. I felt there's a lack of finishes so pointed them out.
    it is good because I don't know how to hitsound well
    also one more thing I have to say, you really spammed patterns that a jump in 1/4, well idk how it called like 01:10:823 (7,1) - you really should mix another pattern into them. people getting to spam this pattern in every maps nowadays but I call it bad mapping so I wish you to consider rearrange them with patterns. I leave examples for it, https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4537670, https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4537677; I guess the first one fits to the song very well so can you give it a try at least :) I used this pattern to help emphasize the drums on the blue ticks, and the slider leniency makes the spacing feel smaller than it actually is. I would rather leave them this way, but I will get more opinions on this since I am a relatively new mapper.
[Hard]
  1. 01:48:635 (3) - add one more reverse here, vocals are still continue plus in slow part consistent rhythm is more enjoyable in playing. 01:55:302 (3) - this is exception because no vocal at 01:55:510 -, but I still feel better in consistent rhythm so. I keep changing these back and forth :? I'll go back to adding repeats on both for now...
  2. 03:14:052 (5) - I disagree this jump because this is not like obvious for what to emphasize, I would move this in x1.1 from 03:13:635 (4) - so 03:14:260 (1) - is still emphasized well. 03:13:218 (3) - tbh I wanted you to adjust this to lower distance as well. there are drums at every 1/2 beat and I feel the general song intensity here justifies the jumps between each note
  3. 03:40:510 (5) - this doesn't look nice. fixed
[Normal]

• wow now it's allowed to map in 1/4 in easiest difficulty?! they're only on repeats so I think it's ok also I feel so many 1/2s in this difficulty. maybe I should get my difficulty spread checked... nothing else here.
this song is so good :o <3 Thanks for modding! It was very helpful :)
Rumia-
M4M reply ~
i think the normal dont have any strong issues to be mentioned except some 1/4s in it but i think it is fine! pm me if you really needs some nazi stuffs xD

[Hard]
00:42:385 - this vocal is worth to catch
00:50:718 (7) - wrong ds
00:50:510 (6,1) - blanket here ?
01:37:802 - same reason as lunatic
03:58:010 (2,3) - suggest this to move 1/2 beat earlier and add a circle at 03:58:635 - so it expresses the vocal and the instrument at the same time

[Lunatic]
00:31:552 (4) - maybe tilt the tail a bit to the right would look nicer imo
00:52:593 - add a circle here ? i dont think its good to ignore this strong sound
00:53:427 - here as well
01:03:010 (2) - tilt the tail a bit to the right also so it would be heading to the next object (just a bit not directly heading to the (3) , so the angle would look symmetry with 01:02:593 (1) -
01:37:802 - add a circle here , should be the same as 01:36:135 (2) -
01:45:718 (6) - add a break after
02:07:593 (1) - ctrl+g this would flow better imo
02:15:614 (6) - barely hear anything here ..
03:20:927 (1) - ctrl g would work better than me , the slider head does have a really strong beat , deserves a higher spacing and the flow would work great at your current placing
03:25:718 (5) - suggest you to put a circle on every red tick until here 03:27:385 - since this sounds are nice to catch
03:42:802 (2) - move this left a few grids so it looks align with 03:44:260 (1) -

pretty cool map ~
good luck with this!
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
green = fixed
red = no change

"Rumia-"
M4M reply ~
i think the normal dont have any strong issues to be mentioned except some 1/4s in it but i think it is fine! pm me if you really needs some nazi stuffs xD Hmm, other people have commented on the 1/4s as well, so I decided to add an easy diff to help out the spread

[Hard]
00:42:385 - this vocal is worth to catch leave these breaks for now to help spread
00:50:718 (7) - wrong ds intentional, but I guess it didn't work, fixed
00:50:510 (6,1) - blanket here ? bad flow and blanketing 00:52:177 (5) - instead
01:37:802 - same reason as lunatic no, drums are different here. you just can't hear it because hitsounds follow perfectly :)
03:58:010 (2,3) - suggest this to move 1/2 beat earlier and add a circle at 03:58:635 - so it expresses the vocal and the instrument at the same time I prioritize drums here (snare->bass->snare->bass so 2 1/2 sliders)

[Lunatic]
00:31:552 (4) - maybe tilt the tail a bit to the right would look nicer imo fixed?
00:52:593 - add a circle here ? i dont think its good to ignore this strong sound ehh, I don't think it's a strong sound
00:53:427 - here as well ^
01:03:010 (2) - tilt the tail a bit to the right also so it would be heading to the next object (just a bit not directly heading to the (3) , so the angle would look symmetry with 01:02:593 (1) - adjusted slightly, but symmetry ruins the flow too much
01:37:802 - add a circle here , should be the same as 01:36:135 (2) - see hard
01:45:718 (6) - add a break after will think about this
02:07:593 (1) - ctrl+g this would flow better imo emphasize downbeat and 1/1 rhythm with sharp angle here, since spacing isn't enough
02:15:614 (6) - barely hear anything here .. there's a bass drum if you listen without hitsounds
03:20:927 (1) - ctrl g would work better than me , the slider head does have a really strong beat , deserves a higher spacing and the flow would work great at your current placing I think that will make spacing too big though, I will get more opinions on this
03:25:718 (5) - suggest you to put a circle on every red tick until here 03:27:385 - since this sounds are nice to catch mapping to electronic instrument in the previous section, so I think the break is appropriate here
03:42:802 (2) - move this left a few grids so it looks align with 03:44:260 (1) - I want 03:42:593 (1,2) - to roughly be same angle as 03:42:177 (6) - so no change for now

pretty cool map ~ thanks!
good luck with this!thanks for modding!
Added an easy diff, so hopefully spread is better now.
SuperMIC
fulfilling m4m!

---

[Easy]

00:47:593 (1) - minor, but i don't see the need for the middle slider point. It's very very barely a curve. Why not just a line?
01:47:593 (1) - curve can be improved so it doesn't look as sharp; fiddle with the first four points excluding the slider start:

02:24:260 (1) - change this so the curve part comes before the line part? This way you can try to blanket the end of (4)
03:00:927 (1,2) - very good

[Normal]

00:53:635 (5,1) - since it's before a break, I think this would look better if these were perfectly in line
01:47:593 (1) - (Nazi) Slider curve been be ever so slightly improved by moving the fourth point up and to the left. I'm happy at x:198 y:27
02:10:718 (6,1) - awkward flow from (6) to (1). ctrl+j on both (1) and (2)?
02:48:218 (2,3) - ugly overlap, move (3) up?
03:18:427 (2) - improve by moving the point after the anchor slightly left

[Hard]

00:29:052 - vocals warrant a note here
00:35:718 - ^ this one would be easier to add lol
00:42:385 - ^
00:49:052 - ^
00:53:010 (3,1) - don't think these should be stacked because of the very recent 1/4 stack. just space this and the rest of the pattern out
01:06:135 (3) - would play better and emphasize better like this:

02:00:302 (1) - this slider misses the guitar pitch at 02:00:510 -
02:09:052 - missing beat
02:37:802 (2,3) - ooooooooooo
02:47:177 (6,1) - make a blanket?
02:51:760 (3,1) - don't think this should be a stack; feels like I should move here
03:56:760 (3,4) - just make (4) a ctrl+h+j version of (3)?

[Lunatic]

00:29:468 (2) - feels like this should be spaced more; stack on previous (6)?
01:06:135 (3) - I think this should be facing the opposite direction (ctrl+j)
01:15:302 (6) - make this slider point in the direction of the following stream?
01:55:614 (5) - consider ctrl+g
02:00:302 (1) - as in hard, this slider skips over that guitar pitch
02:13:427 (5) - two circles instead? so I can click on the beat it ends on
03:46:656 (4) - this should have a clap, not a whistle
03:57:593 (1,2) - aaaaaaaaaaaa this kills the momentum maybe add a note at 03:57:802 - ? Can be stacked under (7) for some back and forth maybe
04:00:510 (2) - didn't voice this in the other difficulties but because this one's the insane: the vocal is on the blue tick. try this rhythm?:

---

I feel like there's a few similarities between our styles. So naturally, I really like this map lol. You modded my full marathon, which means I owe you another mod. If you ever remember this when you map your next map, feel free to forum PM me. \:D/

Great map + starred,

-SMIC
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
"SuperMIC"
fulfilling m4m!

---

[Easy]

00:47:593 (1) - minor, but i don't see the need for the middle slider point. It's very very barely a curve. Why not just a line? i was trying other shapes and forgot to remove the point lol, fixed
01:47:593 (1) - curve can be improved so it doesn't look as sharp; fiddle with the first four points excluding the slider start: fixed
02:24:260 (1) - change this so the curve part comes before the line part? This way you can try to blanket the end of (4) keep for now, straight line gives sharper angle which I want for emphasis
03:00:927 (1,2) - very good <3

[Normal]

00:53:635 (5,1) - since it's before a break, I think this would look better if these were perfectly in line sure
01:47:593 (1) - (Nazi) Slider curve been be ever so slightly improved by moving the fourth point up and to the left. I'm happy at x:198 y:27 I like it flatter on top lol
02:10:718 (6,1) - awkward flow from (6) to (1). ctrl+j on both (1) and (2)? did ctrl+j on (1) and blanketed (2) instead
02:48:218 (2,3) - ugly overlap, move (3) up doesn't flow as well then :/
03:18:427 (2) - improve by moving the point after the anchor slightly left fixed

[Hard]

00:29:052 - vocals warrant a note here let me think about these. I intentionally left them out since 1) I mainly follow drums, 2) I want to make this easier than the kiai sections, and 3) mapping them might make it to hard for normal players that are trying to move to next difficulty, so leave for now.
00:35:718 - ^ this one would be easier to add lol
00:42:385 - ^
00:49:052 - ^
00:53:010 (3,1) - don't think these should be stacked because of the very recent 1/4 stack. just space this and the rest of the pattern out mmm...yeah, fixed
01:06:135 (3) - would play better and emphasize better like this: If more people comment on it I will change, but I like sliders moving in the same direction since the guitar sounds identical in both places, kinda like how I did it at 01:04:260 (1,2,1,2) -

02:00:302 (1) - this slider misses the guitar pitch at 02:00:510 - I tried changing the slider shape but didn't like it. Leave for now until I can think of something better
02:09:052 - missing beat same reason as before
02:37:802 (2,3) - ooooooooooo I'm pretty proud of this one :)
02:47:177 (6,1) - make a blanket? I tried before and it ruined flow
02:51:760 (3,1) - don't think this should be a stack; feels like I should move here fixed
03:56:760 (3,4) - just make (4) a ctrl+h+j version of (3)? couldn't fix it without ruining flow :/

[Lunatic]

00:29:468 (2) - feels like this should be spaced more; stack on previous (6)? sharp angle is good enough imo and I want to ease people into the song
01:06:135 (3) - I think this should be facing the opposite direction (ctrl+j) same reason as hard
01:15:302 (6) - make this slider point in the direction of the following stream? I like to angle sliders differently from streams for emphasis, but I'll consider this one
01:55:614 (5) - consider ctrl+g doesn't flow as well, I tried overlapping with 01:55:927 (1) - instead so it isn't as awkward to read (hopefully)
02:00:302 (1) - as in hard, this slider skips over that guitar pitch same comment
02:13:427 (5) - two circles instead? so I can click on the beat it ends on I'll think about this
03:46:656 (4) - this should have a clap, not a whistle oh, good catch. also fixed all the other similar spots
03:57:593 (1,2) - aaaaaaaaaaaa this kills the momentum maybe add a note at 03:57:802 - ? Can be stacked under (7) for some back and forth maybe it's the same rhythm as all the other kiai sections lol. I think this one might feel strange to you because the spacing between 03:57:385 (7,1) - isn't as large as in the other two kiai sections. Leave for now since I'm lazy, but I'll increase spacing and change the pattern instead if someone else comments on it.
04:00:510 (2) - didn't voice this in the other difficulties but because this one's the insane: the vocal is on the blue tick. try this rhythm?: keep since the song intensity basically goes to zero here and I don't want to make it anymore dense than a slider

---

I feel like there's a few similarities between our styles. So naturally, I really like this map lol. Didn't notice, but maybe that's why I like your map as well :) You modded my full marathon, which means I owe you another mod. If you ever remember this when you map your next map, feel free to forum PM me. \:D/ Haha, I think you modded more than enough since the total draining time of my mapset is ~12 min, but I'll keep that in mind :p

Great map + starred, thanks for the mod and star!

-SMIC
UndeadCapulet
From my queue:

Lunatic

AR8.5 seems very high for how you've mapped this song. I think 8's just fine.

00:39:052 (7,1) - Change to a 1/2 slider to fit with how you emphasize the vocals at 00:37:385 (1) - .
00:39:989 (5,6) - Changing this into a kick slider fits much better imo
01:06:968 (1) - aa why didn't you make this a triple? This slider is really underwhelming ;w;
01:48:635 (4,5) - This plays like a 3/4 gap because it's just a kick slider. It feels really weak right now because the distance is the same as regular 1/2 stuff. Though really I think you should just change 01:48:635 (4) - into doubles because it fits better with the vocals (and you use doubles at 01:50:302 (5,6) - too). But if you want to keep it as a kick slider, increase the spacing of the next note for better pacing. Same applies to 01:55:302 (4) - and any other kick sliders followed by a blue tick note.

---

Hard

00:31:343 (2,3,4,5) - Hmm, maybe you don't want to introduce triples the same time you introduce the first true 1/2 singletap, it's a bit spikey. Try making 00:30:927 (1,2) - into a 1/1 slider.

---

Normal

01:45:302 (3,4) - Maybe keep this along the same curve as the slider so it feels like the song's trailing off, such a sharp angle doesn't fit imo
03:14:260 (1,2) - Maybe stack these because a 3/2 gap hasn't happened at all in this diff yet.

---
aa this song is so great owo can I maybe try for gd? Though this set seems pretty close to rank atm so maybe not lol
Good luck!
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
green = fixed
red = no change

"UndeadCapulet"
From my queue:

Lunatic

AR8.5 seems very high for how you've mapped this song. I think 8's just fine. I think a lot of people will complain if it's too different from the usual AR9 everyone is accustomed to, so I feel 8.5 is a good balance

00:39:052 (7,1) - Change to a 1/2 slider to fit with how you emphasize the vocals at 00:37:385 (1) - . I want to let the drum beat at 00:39:260 (1) - be clickable
00:39:989 (5,6) - Changing this into a kick slider fits much better imo hmm...kickslider might feel too intense, but I'll try it out now and see what people say
01:06:968 (1) - aa why didn't you make this a triple? This slider is really underwhelming ;w; :/ calm before the kiai pls just let me have this
01:48:635 (4,5) - This plays like a 3/4 gap because it's just a kick slider. It feels really weak right now because the distance is the same as regular 1/2 stuff. Though really I think you should just change 01:48:635 (4) - into doubles because it fits better with the vocals (and you use doubles at 01:50:302 (5,6) - too). But if you want to keep it as a kick slider, increase the spacing of the next note for better pacing. Same applies to 01:55:302 (4) - and any other kick sliders followed by a blue tick note. I wanted to lower the note density in this section, so I slightly increased the spacing instead

---

Hard

00:31:343 (2,3,4,5) - Hmm, maybe you don't want to introduce triples the same time you introduce the first true 1/2 singletap, it's a bit spikey. Try making 00:30:927 (1,2) - into a 1/1 slider. there's a 1/2 rhythm at 00:29:677 (2,3) - and the two 1/1 sliders after the triplet gives players time to recover. If this feels like a spike to a player, they're probably not even gonna make it past the first kiai lol

---

Normal

01:45:302 (3,4) - Maybe keep this along the same curve as the slider so it feels like the song's trailing off, such a sharp angle doesn't fit imo I feel the drums here give an extra burst of intensity, but I'll change it if more people suggest that.
03:14:260 (1,2) - Maybe stack these because a 3/2 gap hasn't happened at all in this diff yet. I think this would make it even harder to read because of all the overlaps that would happen :/

---
aa this song is so great owo can I maybe try for gd? Though this set seems pretty close to rank atm so maybe not lol
if only you asked a week ago when I was looking for an easy GD T.T at this point, I'm rather reluctant to take GDs, so sorry about that!
Good luck! thanks for the mod!
BriedisLT
m4m, sorry for being way too late

Hard
01:15:718 (4,1) - these are too close and maybe too unusual for the difficulty maybe two circles instead of 01:15:718 (4) - , or make the gap a bit bigger
01:32:385 (1,3) - one vocal sound, 01:32:802 (2,1) - another vocal sound, three of them are on the same place, implying different sounds from the music.
01:40:302 (4,5) - different hat sounds, same circle position
01:55:614 - 01:55:823 - might wanna place notes here, maybe sliders somehow, but this might be too hard for the pace and difficulty itself.
03:18:323 - 03:19:989 - 03:21:656 - 03:23:323 - 03:24:989 - 03:44:989 - 03:48:323 - 03:51:656 - 03:53:010 - 03:54:156 - missed drum note, im guessing on purpose
Lunatic
00:31:968 - 00:37:593 - beat note under slider, I like when everything is on-beat mapped, maybe you like to emphasise somewhere else more.
00:47:073 - 00:50:406 - circle here, maybe?
01:06:968 - triplet or something, maybe 01:06:968 - to 01:07:073 - slider, and 01:07:177 - to 01:07:385 - smaller 01:06:968 (1) - ?
01:28:218 (3,4,5) - CTRL + J, because it stars counter intuitively to 01:28:010 (2) - I personally hate when someone does this.
01:55:510 - a circle here would fit
02:48:218 (3,4,5) - same thing as before, but not really bad, you might even ignore this
02:53:843 (3) - maybe a backslider, since there's a vocal note in the middle?
Nothing else to say, a really solid map.
Cheers & good luck with ranking it!
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
"BriedisLT"
m4m, sorry for being way too late

[Hard]01:15:718 (4,1) - these are too close and maybe too unusual for the difficulty maybe two circles instead of 01:15:718 (4) - , or make the gap a bit bigger increased gap
01:32:385 (1,3) - one vocal sound, 01:32:802 (2,1) - another vocal sound, three of them are on the same place, implying different sounds from the music. this is represented by 01:32:385 (1,3) - being closer together than 01:32:802 (2) - and 01:33:635 (1,2) - is stacked because I want to kill the intensity here
01:40:302 (4,5) - different hat sounds, same circle position ok, unstacked
01:55:614 - 01:55:823 - might wanna place notes here, maybe sliders somehow, but this might be too hard for the pace and difficulty itself.
03:18:323 - 03:19:989 - 03:21:656 - 03:23:323 - 03:24:989 - 03:44:989 - 03:48:323 - 03:51:656 - 03:53:010 - 03:54:156 - missed drum note, im guessing on purpose yeah don't want to make this too difficult. there's enough triples as is for a hard diff already
[Lunatic]00:31:968 - 00:37:593 - beat note under slider, I like when everything is on-beat mapped, maybe you like to emphasise somewhere else more. I will consider these, probably will change the first one later.
00:47:073 - 00:50:406 - circle here, maybe? don't hear drum sounds, so no
01:06:968 - triplet or something, maybe 01:06:968 - to 01:07:073 - slider, and 01:07:177 - to 01:07:385 - smaller 01:06:968 (1) - ? Since other modders have commented on this, will change
01:28:218 (3,4,5) - CTRL + J, because it stars counter intuitively to 01:28:010 (2) - I personally hate when someone does this. sorry, but this is done to provide sharper flow to 01:28:427 (5) - which adds intended emphasis
01:55:510 - a circle here would fit I think the vocal skips this beat and it's similar to 01:48:635 (4,5) -
02:48:218 (3,4,5) - same thing as before, but not really bad, you might even ignore this keep for same reason as above
02:53:843 (3) - maybe a backslider, since there's a vocal note in the middle? I think that's represented well enough by the slider shape
Nothing else to say, a really solid map.
Cheers & good luck with ranking it! thanks for the mod!
Saoji
Hello, M4M!
[Lunatic]
  1. 00:37:385 (1) - Would sound better if you place it on the downbeat right after. It's a really strong beat, and I understand you want to map the vocal, but it doesn't even start right at the red tick, so it feels a bit awkward to catch this slider
  2. 00:50:927 (1,2) - Same, you should switch the note and the slider in the timeline. The slider isn't catchy right now, I could fely it right away on testplay.
  3. 00:54:677 - Remove greenline (same for other diffs)
  4. 01:03:010 (2) - Stack the end at the top of 01:02:177 (5) - would look better
  5. 01:07:177 (1) - You could extend it to next blue tick! Players and mappers are used to this rhythm, I think it sounds cool. Same goes for other parts like this.
  6. 02:44:677 (2) - Just a simple suggestion. What about copy/paste this slider 02:44:260 (1) - CTRL+G+H to make your pattern look symmetric?
  7. 03:40:927 (1) - Incline it a bit like this : http://puu.sh/nmSZM/9371ab705d.jpg it will add more of smooth -> flow.
[Hard]
  1. 01:14:260 (7,1) - I think a gap after a triple (especially when it's stacked as you did) is a really hard technique for a hard diff (even insane tbh)
  2. 01:17:802 (2) - Would sound better at the previous white tick
  3. 01:33:218 (3,1,2) - Stack might be hard to read imo
  4. 01:53:010 (2) - incline it a bit
  5. 02:10:718 (7) - Spacing problem within the same pattern, right?
  6. 03:46:343 (2) - ^
[Normal]
  1. 01:13:010 (6) - Spacing error
  2. 01:47:593 (1,2) - Nice slider draw ><
Be careful with your spacing on hard diff. Your sliders draw on lower diffs are really cool (I'm soo bad at it ><)
Really nice set! Glad I found it xD
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
green = fixed
red = no change

"Yales"
Hello, M4M!
[Lunatic]
  1. 00:37:385 (1) - Would sound better if you place it on the downbeat right after. It's a really strong beat, and I understand you want to map the vocal, but it doesn't even start right at the red tick, so it feels a bit awkward to catch this slider mmm, ok fixed
  2. 00:50:927 (1,2) - Same, you should switch the note and the slider in the timeline. The slider isn't catchy right now, I could fely it right away on testplay. ? this one I think is ok
  3. 00:54:677 - Remove greenline (same for other diffs) fixed
  4. 01:03:010 (2) - Stack the end at the top of 01:02:177 (5) - would look better leave for now since that would be too big of a jump imo
  5. 01:07:177 (1) - You could extend it to next blue tick! Players and mappers are used to this rhythm, I think it sounds cool. Same goes for other parts like this. good point! I think this was the feel I was going for but didn't know how to do it
  6. 02:44:677 (2) - Just a simple suggestion. What about copy/paste this slider 02:44:260 (1) - CTRL+G+H to make your pattern look symmetric? fixed
  7. 03:40:927 (1) - Incline it a bit like this : http://puu.sh/nmSZM/9371ab705d.jpg it will add more of smooth -> flow. prefer how it is now
[Hard]
  1. 01:14:260 (7,1) - I think a gap after a triple (especially when it's stacked as you did) is a really hard technique for a hard diff (even insane tbh) Hmm...don't think it's that bad. I will ask for some other playtests to see if this is a problem.
  2. 01:17:802 (2) - Would sound better at the previous white tick will get more opinions on this
  3. 01:33:218 (3,1,2) - Stack might be hard to read imo should be ok with NC
  4. 01:53:010 (2) - incline it a bit fixed
  5. 02:10:718 (7) - Spacing problem within the same pattern, right? was trying something else, but I guess it didn't work. fixed
  6. 03:46:343 (2) - ^ this one I think is ok to give emphasis to triplet
[Normal]
  1. 01:13:010 (6) - Spacing error woops, fixed
  2. 01:47:593 (1,2) - Nice slider draw >< thanks :)
Be careful with your spacing on hard diff. Your sliders draw on lower diffs are really cool (I'm soo bad at it ><)
Really nice set! Glad I found it xD thanks for modding!
Kuro Fuyusaki
here's the mod~

mod
[Easy]
  1. 03:16:135 (3) - put the slider at coordinate x:216 y:142, the current flow didn't feel right (that's what i thought)
    Simply Beautiful, i'm crying ;w;
[Normal]
  1. 02:05:927 (3,4,5) - I prefer form the circle and start point of the slider with "straight line" (like "/") diagonal than curving
[Hard]
  1. 00:34:260 (1) - if you want to tidy blanket it with 00:33:427 (4) - how about move your end point slider to x:64 y:224
[Insane]
  1. Can't find any problem
  2. There's much less unique draw slider from 03:14:260 (1) - till 03:25:718 (4) - separate from other diffs :o
  3. Though that late stacked beat looks a little annoying >.<
Overall, it's really a decent map, i like your map pattern
And i'll shot a star for you :)

Hope it helps :D
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
"Kuro Fuyusaki"
here's the mod~

[Easy]
  1. 03:16:135 (3) - put the slider at coordinate x:216 y:142, the current flow didn't feel right (that's what i thought) I think it's ok
    Simply Beautiful, i'm crying ;w;
[Normal]
  1. 02:05:927 (3,4,5) - I prefer form the circle and start point of the slider with "straight line" (like "/") diagonal than curving did something similar
[Hard]
  1. 00:34:260 (1) - if you want to tidy blanket it with 00:33:427 (4) - how about move your end point slider to x:64 y:224 didn't adjust endpoint since it's part of trangle, but I adjusted the sliderbody so it looks more like a blanket
[Insane]
  1. Can't find any problem
  2. There's much less unique draw slider from 03:14:260 (1) - till 03:25:718 (4) - separate from other diffs :o ran out of creativity x.x actually, I tried to start out with simple slider and slowly grow in complexity for this diff
  3. Though that late stacked beat looks a little annoying >.< ?
Overall, it's really a decent map, i like your map pattern
And i'll shot a star for you :)

Hope it helps :D thanks for mod and star!
DaxMasterix
M4M
Easy
  1. 00:53:635 (4) - Since this is an Easy I would like to change this to
  2. 01:00:927 (1) - Add a finish at the start of the Slider
  3. 01:02:593 (3) - Remove the finish
  4. 01:06:135 (3) - Since they're just vocals, using a Finish don't fits at all, I highly suggest you to remove this one (Just the finish)
  5. 01:43:010 (4) - Compared to your others Slider, I think this NEED look like this(fits with the drums)
  6. 01:44:677 (2) - Make it curve maybee (?
  7. 01:59:260 (2) - I would like to remove this, IMO, Feels better after it. the reason the only sound there is the vocal, but the vocal isn't there, (is in 01:59:104 maybe? I hope so) This really feels like a ghost note
  8. 02:18:843 (2) - Remove whistle (?
Normal
  1. 00:53:635 (5) - NC due the last slider ends in a blue stick (?
  2. 01:56:760 (3) - This is a quite nazi but.. Overlappp :c
  3. 01:59:260 (2) - Same like easy
  4. Nice Normal
Hard
  1. 02:43:427 (5) - Change this to This
  2. 04:00:510 (2) - Hm. Maybe with the S.V. Change would fit better if you remove the NC from 04:00:302 (1) and add the NC to this slider.
Lunatic
  1. 00:38:427 (5) - Can you avoid the overlap?
  2. 00:53:635 (1) - This isn't perfect in the same position of the end of the previos slider. You don't have why to make it perfect but still xD
  3. 01:54:260 (1,2) - Maybe better like this
  4. 01:55:614 (5) - Ctrl+G
  5. 03:07:177 (5) - Maybe change this to two circles, since the vocal is Uh-Ah-Uh-Ah (?
Okay Good luck with all! :D Nice map and Congratulations! You're incredible :3 Since osu! is full of mappers who like to do just one or two diffs and complete the spread with GD, Also, you mapped a song of 4 minutes, Very well !
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
"DaxMasterix"
M4M
Easy
  1. 00:53:635 (4) - Since this is an Easy I would like to change this to a a couple 3/2 gaps should be ok, and I feel this one is justified because of the vocal and drum that hit on the red tick
  2. 01:00:927 (1) - Add a finish at the start of the Slider fixed
  3. 01:02:593 (3) - Remove the finish ^
  4. 01:06:135 (3) - Since they're just vocals, using a Finish don't fits at all, I highly suggest you to remove this one (Just the finish) Not sure about this one, since I want to really emphasize these notes. I'll change if more people suggest
  5. 01:43:010 (4) - Compared to your others Slider, I think this NEED look like this(fits with the drums) changed as suggested
  6. 01:44:677 (2) - Make it curve maybee (? ye made symmetric with your previous suggestion
  7. 01:59:260 (2) - I would like to remove this, IMO, Feels better after it. the reason the only sound there is the vocal, but the vocal isn't there, (is in 01:59:104 maybe? I hope so) This really feels like a ghost note mmm...true, but it feels too empty without it and it does the same thing as 01:57:177 (3) -
  8. 02:18:843 (2) - Remove whistle (? it's just to give more feedback to the player, so keep
Normal
  1. 00:53:635 (5) - NC due the last slider ends in a blue stick (? I had NC before, but I prefer how it is now since it's the end of a section
  2. 01:56:760 (3) - This is a quite nazi but.. Overlappp :c it's ok, players won't see it :D
  3. 01:59:260 (2) - Same like easy
  4. Nice Normal
Hard
  1. 02:43:427 (5) - Change this to This prefer my way better, since I want stronger emphasis on the triplet
  2. 04:00:510 (2) - Hm. Maybe with the S.V. Change would fit better if you remove the NC from 04:00:302 (1) and add the NC to this slider. NC pattern is consistent with previous kiai sections, and I think players should be good enough to catch the SV change since it's the last note
Lunatic
  1. 00:38:427 (5) - Can you avoid the overlap? I tried and couldn't get it to work w/o ruining flow :/ at least the players won't really see it
  2. 00:53:635 (1) - This isn't perfect in the same position of the end of the previos slider. You don't have why to make it perfect but still xD it's offset for readability, but fixed stack
  3. 01:54:260 (1,2) - Maybe better like this did something else instead
  4. 01:55:614 (5) - Ctrl+G it's a little strange, I admit, but current way flows better from 01:55:302 (4) -
  5. 03:07:177 (5) - Maybe change this to two circles, since the vocal is Uh-Ah-Uh-Ah (? I tried before, but then I couldn't proper emphasize the drums. I'll keep trying a few things
Okay Good luck with all! :D Nice map and Congratulations! You're incredible :3 Since osu! is full of mappers who like to do just one or two diffs and complete the spread with GD, Also, you mapped a song of 4 minutes, Very well ! It's not too bad if you like the song a lot <3 Thanks for modding!
Underforest
Placeholder for the answer of M4M
Sorry If I delayed so much ;_;
_handholding
hi m4m

[easy]
  1. 02:17:593 (1) - I feel like a 3/2 reverse slide would be a better fit
[Normal]
  1. 00:39:260 (4) - Just a small thing, Try make the curve match the curvature of 00:38:427 (3) -
  2. 00:41:760 (2) - I think this flows better http://puu.sh/nu9DP/26652acb29.jpg
[Hard]
  1. 01:04:885 (1) - This NC is needed
  2. 01:14:052 (5) - From This point on the flow just loses me. The pause 01:14:468 kinda makes it feel empty when you could have had a 1/2 slider at 01:14:260 (7) , but now that I think about its probs k. The biggest problem I have is you have a 1/4 slider at 01:15:718 (4) but didnt choose to map any other blue ticks . The sound at 01:15:823 is a lot more faint than 01:15:406 yet this wasnt mapped. I think it just sounds a bit weird that you drum hitsounds , mapped pretty much mostly the drums then threw in the faintest blue tick in there ( I cant hear an drums on the blue tick).
  3. 01:17:593 (1,2) - I really think you should ctrl g these
Thats all I could find, I hope this mod was useful in anyway. GL!
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
"Nathan Kiss"
hi m4m

[easy]
  1. 02:17:593 (1) - I feel like a 3/2 reverse slide would be a better fit fixed
[Normal]
  1. 00:39:260 (4) - Just a small thing, Try make the curve match the curvature of 00:38:427 (3) - I tried to fix
  2. 00:41:760 (2) - I think this flows better http://puu.sh/nu9DP/26652acb29.jpg keep since flow goes into 00:42:593 (4) -
[Hard]
  1. 01:04:885 (1) - This NC is needed it already is NC?
  2. 01:14:052 (5) - From This point on the flow just loses me. The pause 01:14:468 kinda makes it feel empty when you could have had a 1/2 slider at 01:14:260 (7) , but now that I think about its probs k. The biggest problem I have is you have a 1/4 slider at 01:15:718 (4) but didnt choose to map any other blue ticks . The sound at 01:15:823 is a lot more faint than 01:15:406 yet this wasnt mapped. I think it just sounds a bit weird that you drum hitsounds , mapped pretty much mostly the drums then threw in the faintest blue tick in there ( I cant hear an drums on the blue tick). I wanted to increase the note density here, but I don't think it worked out very well. Replaced the kicksliders with notes instead.
  3. 01:17:593 (1,2) - I really think you should ctrl g these fixed
Thats all I could find, I hope this mod was useful in anyway. GL! thanks!
_handholding

MokouSmoke wrote:

Sorry, I meant to say it isnt needed. Not sure if you want to change it now though
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke

Nathan Kiss wrote:

MokouSmoke wrote:

Sorry, I meant to say it isnt needed. Not sure if you want to change it now though Yeah, I would rather leave as is to highlight the rhythm as groups of 3, although removing the NC is a valid suggestion
Mira-san
Hi. This is an M4M request.

Wao. The music is really really nice. As expected of FELT.

[Lunatic]
Couldn't find much. Here's a nazi mod exclusive for this diff (obviously)

01:30:093 (5) - Make this a straight line and then make 01:30:510 (6) - blanket it.
01:41:343 (2,3,4,5) - You can probably make it like this instead, since it follows the beat better. 01:43:010 (3,4,5,6) - ^
01:45:927 - Add a break here?
01:57:385 (4) - How about making this slider like this: 01:58:218 (1) - ^
02:03:843 (6) - Can probably make it a little bit more curved.
03:07:177 (5,1) - Blanket pl0x.
03:11:552 (5) - I suggest making these closer for the sake of symmetry, or do something else that achieves the same lol.
03:18:427 (4) - Looks kinda weird, so I suggest moving the second point (vertex) to x:389 y:188.

[Hard]
01:26:343 (2) - Spacing.
02:09:677 (2) - ^
02:47:593 (1) - You can fix the blanket here. Keep intentional (?) spacing from previous object.
03:46:343 (2,3,4) - I don't think (3) needs to be that far lmao.

[Normal]
01:12:385 (4) - I think you should remove this lol. (01:21:760 (3,4,5) - for reference on this suggestion)
02:32:385 (4) - ^
02:42:177 (3) - I think this should just be a circle since it kinda sounds weird, unlike similar parts in other kiai.

[Easy]
This one's clean lol.

Nice song and nice map. :D
Good luck!
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
green = fixed
red = no change

"Mira-san"
Hi. This is an M4M request.

Wao. The music is really really nice. As expected of FELT.

[Lunatic]
Couldn't find much. Here's a nazi mod exclusive for this diff (obviously)

01:30:093 (5) - Make this a straight line and then make 01:30:510 (6) - blanket it. I prefer to blanket the slider body instead
01:41:343 (2,3,4,5) - You can probably make it like this instead, since it follows the beat better. I know a lot of other people do it, but I personally hate starting sliders on blue ticks, so no change
01:43:010 (3,4,5,6) - ^
01:45:927 - Add a break here? fixed
01:57:385 (4) - How about making this slider like this: don't see much difference but changed both
01:58:218 (1) - ^
02:03:843 (6) - Can probably make it a little bit more curved. fixed
03:07:177 (5,1) - Blanket pl0x. yes sir
03:11:552 (5) - I suggest making these closer for the sake of symmetry, or do something else that achieves the same lol. it's fine imo
03:18:427 (4) - Looks kinda weird, so I suggest moving the second point (vertex) to x:389 y:188. Sorry, I don't understand what you mean

[Hard]
01:26:343 (2) - Spacing. fixed
02:09:677 (2) - ^ this one is fine, do you have autostack on?
02:47:593 (1) - You can fix the blanket here. Keep intentional (?) spacing from previous object. improved sliderbody blanket
03:46:343 (2,3,4) - I don't think (3) needs to be that far lmao. lol, yeah fixed

[Normal]
01:12:385 (4) - I think you should remove this lol. (01:21:760 (3,4,5) - for reference on this suggestion)
02:32:385 (4) - ^ did both
02:42:177 (3) - I think this should just be a circle since it kinda sounds weird, unlike similar parts in other kiai. I think this one is ok

[Easy]
This one's clean lol. and I spent the least amount of time mapping this one. ez modo

Nice song and nice map. :D thanks for the mod!
Good luck!
Kuki
irc, didn't change much tho cause ur map is clean af!!
016-03-05 20:28 Kuki: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/907300 FELT - OUR SHIP [Easy]]
2016-03-05 20:30 Kuki: 01:47:593 (1,2) - nice
2016-03-05 20:31 Kuki: clean so far
2016-03-05 20:33 Kuki: ok
2016-03-05 20:33 Kuki: lol
2016-03-05 20:33 Kuki: that's fine
2016-03-05 20:33 Kuki: 04:00:927 (5) - except this? maybe end on a nc
2016-03-05 20:34 MokouSmoke: hmm, I'd rather not since it's the last note
2016-03-05 20:34 Kuki: mk
2016-03-05 20:37 Kuki: i feel pretty stupid but this is fine too
2016-03-05 20:37 Kuki: normal i mean
2016-03-05 20:37 Kuki: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/882810 FELT - OUR SHIP [Hard]]
2016-03-05 20:37 MokouSmoke: haha, I guess that's a good thing?
2016-03-05 20:37 Kuki: yeah haha
2016-03-05 20:37 Kuki: it's really good so far
2016-03-05 20:37 Kuki: have you been thinking of calling a bn?
2016-03-05 20:38 MokouSmoke: lol, please teach me how to get a bn's attention
2016-03-05 20:38 Kuki: try to find one with an open q, or one that is taking requests
2016-03-05 20:38 Kuki: just check over their userpages every now and then
2016-03-05 20:39 MokouSmoke: i've posted in a couple bn queues, but no luck :/
2016-03-05 20:39 Kuki: or befriend one and use them
2016-03-05 20:39 Kuki: lol
2016-03-05 20:39 Kuki: yeah that's always pretty difficult
2016-03-05 20:39 Kuki: i found the bns for my first rank just from modding
2016-03-05 20:39 Kuki: secretpipe asked me for help fixing an offset
2016-03-05 20:40 Kuki: and i knew mako sakata before she was a bn and helped her on all her maps when i could
2016-03-05 20:40 Kuki: i mean just generally the more friends you have the better off you'll be, i imagine you're not finding difficulties doing that already anyway :j
2016-03-05 20:41 Kuki: 01:45:718 (6) - since there's a moderately large break without a break here
2016-03-05 20:41 Kuki: i suggest you ncing this
2016-03-05 20:41 Kuki: gives an hp boost to the player to give them a higher chance of surviving the break if they did badly just before it
2016-03-05 20:43 MokouSmoke: oh actually, i put a break time in my other diff, so i'll just do that here as well
2016-03-05 20:43 Kuki: mk
2016-03-05 20:43 Kuki: that's good
2016-03-05 20:44 Kuki: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/876674 FELT - OUR SHIP [Lunatic]]
2016-03-05 20:45 Kuki: 00:53:635 (1) - no biggie but one pixel to the right makes this perfect
2016-03-05 20:46 Kuki: left***
2016-03-05 20:47 MokouSmoke: lol, i swear everytime i update, this stack gets messed up for some reason
2016-03-05 20:47 Kuki: haha
2016-03-05 20:49 Kuki: 04:00:510 (2) - 1px down 1px right
2016-03-05 20:49 Kuki: and yeah no issues
2016-03-05 20:49 Kuki: fuck
2016-03-05 20:49 Kuki: haha
2016-03-05 20:49 Kuki: this map is really good dude
2016-03-05 20:49 MokouSmoke: thanks
2016-03-05 20:49 MokouSmoke: <3
Topic Starter
MokouSmoke
thanks Kuki~
Mazziv
hi m4m and stuff

[Easy]
looks pretty good i like the sliders in teh calm parts c:

[Normal]
looking good

[Hard]
01:20:927 (1) - straight slider pls
01:22:593 (1) - ^
02:00:302 (1) - that one is tricky,i recommend you to change it into a longer woobly-ish slider?

[Lunatic]

01:06:135 (3) - ctrl+g ?
why did you map that one pause in this diff but left it empty in the others? i think it does add value and i recommend you to map it in the others too v:

well im sorry but that map i pretty fucking good already. At first i was like : why is he sending me a ranked map to mod lol. afterwards i checked the forum and saw that it isnt ranked. i tried. take my stars instead ;w;
show more