I'm here for the M4M you posted in my queue
gl with this
- 128kbit? I could send you a 192 version of the song if yo uare fine with changing the offset, just pm me
- Using a slightly different shade of blue for your combo colors would look nicer imo, how about sth like 10/70/160 ?
- consider balancing the AR gap between N-H it'S kinda biig, so someone who does well on the normal and thus wants to play the hard will most likely have problems reading it. 7 for this and 5 for normal might be nice. Also Ar on Lunatic feel a little bit high for how slow the map is, even with all the 1/4
- 00:31:440 (3,4,5) - why is the spacing decreasing? consitent would follow the music better here
- 00:36:753 (3) - so the vocal on 2 gets high spacing which is fine, but this doesnt? the ds value here is a lie in how it's handled during gameplay try moving 00:36:753 (3,4) - to 140/270
- 00:38:524 (5) - everything seemed so focused on vocals and then you put it on a sliderend?, same for 00:50:607 (5) - 00:51:649 - etc
- 00:40:190 - so distinctively different from the other two parts of the slider, kickslider+note or even a triplet would fit better, especially with it being rather strong and you also mapped it clickable for 00:41:024 (1) -
- 00:49:982 (3,4) - really low spacing for such strong vocals on 4, sure 3 is kickslider, but still
- 01:04:357 (1,2,3) - sudden section of really low spacing kinda ruins the buildup
- 01:07:065 (1) - and 02:27:065 (1) - => sv changes on those would give the next note afterwards so much more impact. In general it feels a bit "bland" that most of the song uses the same sv, be it chorus or other parts, even though they are so great to emphasize changes in music. I'm not telling you to make this some "sick wubs changing sv every 2 notes" map, but it lacks a bit imo.
having parts like 03:14:357 (1) - or 01:34:774 (1) - with the same sv as the chorus?
- 01:16:753 - this is so strong, but I can understand that you don't want to spam triples. maybe use this http://i.imgur.com/IYCC0EX.jpg (I removed a 1/4 after the slider since it's much weaker than this one)
- 01:22:690 (1) - either space this more or reduce 01:21:024 (1) - to have it more balanced since it's pretty much the same. even if you just do visually by moving the tail of 01:22:274 (6) - (which will still play nearly the same but look much hgher spaced) http://i.imgur.com/gceN1rk.jpg
- 01:36:024 (1,2,3) - following => how about using a more interesting rhythm like one of those? http://i.imgur.com/Wt6M62r.jpg since ignoring the white tick feels a bit boring for this difficulty level
- 02:00:399this would be such a great place for a 0.5x sv slider, you woudlnt even have to space 1 afterwards as the sv change gives it enough impact
- 02:07:065 (5,6) - those are so strong, how about some more spacing?
- 02:24:357 (1,2) - high spaced jumps into a straight slider that keeps the direction, doesn't play that nice since it forces a little slowdown, the other way round like 02:37:690 (1,2,3) - plays fine though
- 03:39:565 (1) - another great spot for sv changes, lower would be great here, together with nc on 03:39:982 (2) - it would give really nice emphasis
- 04:00:607 (2) - so here you finally did it, on the last slider of the map :v
- 00:39:982 (3) - consider adding a repeat to fit the music and making the gap to 00:40:399 (4) - less awkward
- 01:04:357 (1,2) - here this pattern works better than on lunatic cause of the spacing
- 01:05:815 (2,3,1) - how about making those gaps here: http://i.imgur.com/3R3Sl44.png the same visually?
- 01:15:815 (4) - - this will be harder for most players than an actual triple at this bpm, same for 02:35:815 (5,1) -
- 01:18:524 (3) - starting this on the red tick before to go with vocals? Maybe use this rhythm? http://i.imgur.com/SnfBF3X.jpg
- 01:39:982 (3) - repeat to follow the instrument? same for 02:13:315 (3) -
- 02:00:399 - same 1/1 slider suggestion as lunatic
- 03:11:857 (3,4,5) - spacing change on a nearly straight movement plays pretty meh
- 03:17:482 (5,1) - sure the pattern is nice, but the spacing feels to high, espececially compared to 03:18:315 (2,3) - being pretty much the same, but here you didnt space it at all and you never get close to this ds for said pattern anywhere else here
- 03:25:815 (4) - coud you move this to sth like 137/150 to make it look nicer?
gl with this