forum

Jumping With Hidden

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vuelo Eluko
farm some hd dt get da big pp
dung eater
just make sure you can see your cursor on the circles when playing, then it's just about getting used to the rest of the skin

you can edit skin objects freely, if something bothers you you can just change it
Endaris
Play HD without followpoints so that you actually memorize the circle placements instead of following the followpoints.
This has helped me a lot with not leaving circles early on HD as it forces me a lot more to memorize their exact placement.
-Makishima S-
Force yourself to learn nomod.
HD isnt bad but you need some experience with higer OD nomod (OD8 minimum) and stabilize your aim.
It isnt easy work, it will take time but from my own exerience and HUGE hit count like for my rank - it is worth it.
I started playing HD ~2,5k pp and still 90% of my play time is nomod, not becouse HD is hard, just becouse i feel i need more and more practice on accuracy and aim before i go seriously for HD.

As Mahogany said, playing only HD will give you wrong feedback how are you missing circles and how are you sliderbreaking. You need to learn to recognize this things and be fluent in this before you jump to HD.
abraker
To solve the approach circle clutter problem, I resized my hitcircles and approach circles to be 75% smaller
nrl
You're 88k with 5k plays. Stop trying to play with mods, especially HD. You haven't played long enough to build your fundamental skills to the point where mods would be doable, let alone valuable.

abraker wrote:

To solve the approach circle clutter problem, I resized my hitcircles and approach circles to be 75% smaller
That's a horrible idea. Why wouldn't you just learn to read with the approach circles?
Endaris

Narrill wrote:

abraker wrote:

That's a horrible idea. Why wouldn't you just learn to read with the approach circles?
Don't mind him, abraker is a total weirdo.
When he started playing std he made himself a skin that is completely shit to play with with the incentive that he would be better with the standard skin if he learned the game with some piece of garbage.
Vuelo Eluko
jeez^
Infevo
Hidden is really good for aiming btw since you'll get better at snapping after memorizing circles. Just play more.

abraker wrote:

Nice! I like the approach a lot.
StephOsu

abraker wrote:

this is actually genius why didn't i think of that before
i could do this instead of clicking HR and suffer from AR9.8/10.3
tecu

Mahogany wrote:

Well, the same thing applies to hidden, which you seem to be saying you're fine with...
No, the same thing doesn't apply to hidden. With hidden, you literally read off of the timings of disappearing circles (! This happens before you're supposed to hit the circle). It's nowhere close to the same as having no cue as for when to hit at all.
Mahogany
I don't know about you, but I read timings off when circles appear, not when they disappear, and that's quite a large cue for when to hit, and applies to both.
Endaris

Mahogany wrote:

I don't know about you, but I read timings off when circles appear, not when they disappear, and that's quite a large cue for when to hit, and applies to both.
Me too, unless playing EZHD and being aware of weird sliderpauses, the sliderfade is way too good of an indicator.
nrl

Infevo wrote:

StephOsu wrote:

DON'T DO THIS. You'd literally be training yourself to aim worse.
StephOsu

Narrill wrote:

Infevo wrote:

StephOsu wrote:

DON'T DO THIS. You'd literally be training yourself to aim worse.
yes this is what im trying to do
once i can get used to bad aim i can play with good aim Kappa PogChamp
shortpotato
play more
buny
play more
vsprite
Play more
I Give Up
play more
KanoSet
play more