forum

How to improve aim

posted
Total Posts
show more
Endaris
Your motions are extremely round and you have a terrible handling on following sliders due to that(you leave extremely early).
You can either try to pay attention yourself to move sharper and follow through sliders at least until the edge of the sliderendcircle or you can simple play faster maps that lead you to either move faster and sharper or lose orientation within your odd movement.

Aside from that:
t/187364
That literally adresses your problems so just read it.
Saphirshroom

Sotodashi wrote:

forgot the squats
damn
Dextersydney

Saphirshroom wrote:

Sotodashi wrote:

forgot the squats
damn
and the jumping jacks
ZenithPhantasm
Agility ladders
shortpotato
buy a tablet
ZenithPhantasm
Buy touchscreen
StephOsu
100 200+bpm deathstream beatmap
100 insane jump beatmaps
100 small cs beatmap
10 hours of pp farming
EVERY SINGLE DAY
so you can get rsi
-Ene-_old_1
Now that you have a tablet, play a little more and cookiezi aim is imminent.
Topic Starter
Riven is eu
Guys sorry if I'm necroposting,but I also want to ask how to get consistent on jumps and in general because I get a miss or two most of the time and rarely fc anything even if I have good acc,or just sliderbreak nomiss
Yuudachi-kun
Go back to playing low 4* maps
Snap eyes to every note

Osu is really just concentration
DeathHydra
How to be consistent on jumps? Uhhh, just play more actually.
Endie-
Look at how your cursor is positioned compared to the hitcircles at all times. Concentrate on every hitcircle. Practice. Believe.
Good luck~
Topic Starter
Riven is eu
Thanks for the advice and help guys
dung eater
looking at all the circles and your cursor very straining at lower hz & fast cursor move speed
Barusamikosu
4★ maps every day
Sayorie
Apply stabilizers, a scope, and a good stock to your tablet pen. Also add a suppresor if necessary.
N0thingSpecial

Arthraxium wrote:

Apply stabilizers, a scope, and a good stock to your tablet pen. Also add a suppresor if necessary.
find a friend and ask him to be a spotter, wear camo, deep breathes before playing, also you're gonna need a stabilizer for your stabilizer
chainpullz
Don't retry after the first couple misses otherwise you won't learn how to aim while tilted. It's a good practice to just play songs to completion. Also, if you never play long maps don't expect to ever be able to fc them as you'll likely develop the mentality of 500x+ combo being good and start getting nervous at that point when there is still more than half the map to go.
DeathHydra

chainpullz wrote:

develop the mentality of 500x+ combo being good and start getting nervous at that point when there is still more than half the map to go.
This is me a month ago xD
Endie-

DeathAdderz wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

develop the mentality of 500x+ combo being good and start getting nervous at that point when there is still more than half the map to go.
This is me a month ago xD
This is me now.
Ohrami
you're too lazy with sliders (don't follow them completely because you're trying to abuse the massive hitbox, and this is a bad habit); might be easily fixed by decreasing tablet area but if you're comfortable with this sens and just lazy because you can be, work on that. General aim tip = always focus your eyes onto the next circle in sequence; don't lazily stare into the center of the screen.