forum

How to improve aim

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Riven is eu
Hello guys,some of you probably have seen my sh*t posts where I ask about stupid things,but this time it's gotta be about aim.I got a tablet nearly 2 weeks ago and I think I have surpassed my mouse skill ,BUT I noticed that I get more misses because of my aim almost never because I didn't click my key properly or something. here's a video of a recent play of mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlSnF3AVGtk
I'd appreciate if you guys could tell me if I'm doing some thing wrong (moving my cursor strange,my aim being shaky,my cursor arriving too late/early and etc.) and give me some advice on what maps I should practice and how I should practice them. Thanks in advance
-Makishima S-
1. Hitsounds louder
2. Music quieter

Something like 100% hitsounds, 50% music

Till you develop stable tapping. You sometimes does not tap at all on circles. I had similar problem and advice above helped a lot in it.

Play more, a lot more, you have only 800k hits so don't expect stable and good aim for maps of this level.
Developing aim is nerver-ending story.

You can get better only by playing A LOT MOE.

Be like Konata, she can FC Image Material mouse only:
vsprite
Play more
Topic Starter
Riven is eu

[Taiga] wrote:

1. Hitsounds louder
2. Music quieter

Something like 100% hitsounds, 50% music

Till you develop stable tapping. You sometimes does not tap at all on circles. I had similar problem and advice above helped a lot in it.

Play more, a lot more, you have only 800k hits so don't expect stable and good aim for maps of this level.
Developing aim is nerver-ending story.

You can get better only by playing A LOT MOE.

Be like Konata, she can FC Image Material mouse only:
Thanks for the advices,and dayum I can't catch up to Konata
Sotodashi
just b urself
I Give Up
Don't think. Move pen. Push button. Believe.
Saphirshroom
One hundred push-ups!
One hundred sit-ups!
Then a ten kilometer run.
Every single day!
Sotodashi

Saphirshroom wrote:

One hundred push-ups!
One hundred sit-ups!
Then a ten kilometer run.
Every single day!
forgot the squats
Endaris
Your motions are extremely round and you have a terrible handling on following sliders due to that(you leave extremely early).
You can either try to pay attention yourself to move sharper and follow through sliders at least until the edge of the sliderendcircle or you can simple play faster maps that lead you to either move faster and sharper or lose orientation within your odd movement.

Aside from that:
t/187364
That literally adresses your problems so just read it.
Saphirshroom

Sotodashi wrote:

forgot the squats
damn
Dextersydney

Saphirshroom wrote:

Sotodashi wrote:

forgot the squats
damn
and the jumping jacks
ZenithPhantasm
Agility ladders
shortpotato
buy a tablet
ZenithPhantasm
Buy touchscreen
StephOsu
100 200+bpm deathstream beatmap
100 insane jump beatmaps
100 small cs beatmap
10 hours of pp farming
EVERY SINGLE DAY
so you can get rsi
-Ene-_old_1
Now that you have a tablet, play a little more and cookiezi aim is imminent.
Topic Starter
Riven is eu
Guys sorry if I'm necroposting,but I also want to ask how to get consistent on jumps and in general because I get a miss or two most of the time and rarely fc anything even if I have good acc,or just sliderbreak nomiss
Yuudachi-kun
Go back to playing low 4* maps
Snap eyes to every note

Osu is really just concentration
DeathHydra
How to be consistent on jumps? Uhhh, just play more actually.
Endie-
Look at how your cursor is positioned compared to the hitcircles at all times. Concentrate on every hitcircle. Practice. Believe.
Good luck~
Topic Starter
Riven is eu
Thanks for the advice and help guys
dung eater
looking at all the circles and your cursor very straining at lower hz & fast cursor move speed
Barusamikosu
4★ maps every day
Sayorie
Apply stabilizers, a scope, and a good stock to your tablet pen. Also add a suppresor if necessary.
show more