ailv wrote:

Congrats <3
Thanks <3

Cellina wrote:

축하드려용
고마웡
Xelite
Very nice map! But I want to ask..
01:42:243 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - why you make these streams a bit weird in flow? You could just made this stream (01:42:243 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5) ) angle to the left side of screen instead of right. If you want I can show what I mean, but I want to heard why you chose such decision..
Topic Starter
Enon
It is really not major thing, but if I am going to explain the reason, It was for the aesthetic of the stream.

01:42:589 - and you could hear some changes of music is happened at here. As the song is it, 01:42:589 (1,2,3,4,5) - I expressed this stream differently to 01:42:243 (4,5,6,7,8,9) -

I wanted to express it.
Xelite
Thanks for answer :)
Topic Starter
Enon
No problem :)

Have a nice day ~
fartownik
01:42:935 (6,1) - what is this
04:32:197 (1,2,1) - ^

you dont do that while the streams are this intense, they're supposed to be easy to read and intuitive to click, right now they're not

At 01:42:935 (6,1) - there's not a single thing pointing out that there should be a 1/4 slider in the music, it's confusing. It's just a continuous 1/4 stream in the music, and that's how it should be mapped. This pattern makes no sense at the moment. Replace 01:42:819 (5) - with a repeating slider with 3 repeats and delete 01:42:935 (6), snap correctly with proper spacing, my suggestion (the way to fix is just a suggestion but this has to be fixed nonetheless).

Also the clap hitsound at 01:42:589 (1) - is weird, it should be at the previous white tick 01:42:358 (6) -

Same here 01:43:166 (3) - why would you place a clap at the red tick instead white tick 01:42:819 (5,5) - as you did before?

04:30:927 (1,2) - Looks like you kinda run out of ideas to map this part. Honestly it doesn't fit the music at all, listen in 25%/50%. The music has a static beat that can be easily emphasized with 1/4 sliders (although that would be kinda hard to play). For starters, 04:30:927 (1) - should not be a part of a new combo, it's still a part of the previous pattern, making it a new combo is very confusing as it belongs to the previous section in the music.

The whole part starting from 04:30:581 (1) - and ending at 04:32:889 (1) - seems like a total mess and should be remapped.
anna apple
^no
Lanturn
Since the song has a reflec beat version, it means the song is featured in the game as part of it. This would be like a full sized anime opening. We still use the source it appears on, even if its not the version that is directly on the game.

Appearances:
REFLEC BEAT limelight (Recommended as source)
jubeat plus
REFLEC BEAT plus (The sources above cover this, so no need to add this into the tags)

*EDIT* Also add Konami to the tags please.

The IMAGE MATERIAL part in the SB at the beginning should show up a bit earlier imo. You barely get any time to read it.
You could also add more at the start of the break like:
"Tatsh", "IMAGE MATERIAL", Beatmap by Names" or "SB by name" fading in separately in this break. You already have a cool setup for it with the white fading over, so additional info on the map would be cool

fartownik did mention 01:42:589 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - but there's nothing in the music to support a stream there at all. (01:42:647 - may be an exception, but it isn't that loud tbh) 01:43:108 (2) - also. All in all, this is pretty overmapped. This should follow the drums exclusively and avoid capturing any other minor sounds.
This should be mapped more like how you mapped 02:59:666 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - though it is a bit different.

04:32:427 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - This whole stream section. The guitar actually slows down at this point and the drums don't even play as much here. Guitar Strums are all 1/2 at this timing. It just feels off when the part before it should be emphasized more than this here.

Anyways. Just some things I noticed from doing metadata and looking at fartownik's suggestions.
anna apple

fartownik wrote:

01:42:935 (6,1) - what is this
04:32:197 (1,2,1) - ^

you dont do that while the streams are this intense, they're supposed to be easy to read and intuitive to click, right now they're not they are easy to read for me and most players who will approach this map, this isn't a valid issue.

At 01:42:935 (6,1) - there's not a single thing pointing out that there should be a 1/4 slider in the music, it's confusing. It's just a continuous 1/4 stream in the music, and that's how it should be mapped. This pattern makes no sense at the moment. Replace 01:42:819 (5) - with a repeating slider with 3 repeats and delete 01:42:935 (6), snap correctly with proper spacing, my suggestion (the way to fix is just a suggestion but this has to be fixed nonetheless). there is a drum beat a 01:42:935 (6) - indicating there should be a click, and then there is a consistent held sound in the music during this point so a slider is acceptable, only reason 5 isn't a slider is because sliders require slightly more stress and ending on a circle for that stream resets the clicking/mouse tension to help reset for the next stream

Also the clap hitsound at 01:42:589 (1) - is weird, it should be at the previous white tick 01:42:358 (6) - the hitsound at 01:42:589 (1) - is accurate to the music.

Same here 01:43:166 (3) - why would you place a clap at the red tick instead white tick 01:42:819 (5,5) - as you did before? the hitsound at 01:43:166 (3) - is appropriate to the music.

04:30:927 (1,2) - Looks like you kinda run out of ideas to map this part. Honestly it doesn't fit the music at all, listen in 25%/50%. The music has a static beat that can be easily emphasized with 1/4 sliders (although that would be kinda hard to play). For starters, 04:30:927 (1) - should not be a part of a new combo, it's still a part of the previous pattern, making it a new combo is very confusing as it belongs to the previous section in the music. I disagree,
its clear to me that NCing has been used to represent symmetrical arrangements similar like 04:27:812 (1,2) - 04:29:658 (1,2) - 04:30:581 (1,2,3) - 04:30:927 (1,2) - second of all its insulting/rude to tell a mapper they ran out of ideas when most of the stuff you say is incredibly outdated. Also I did listen at 25% and for the most part the rhythms in this section are fairly close to the actual music, and for ranking standards this is nonissue.

The whole part starting from 04:30:581 (1) - and ending at 04:32:889 (1) - seems like a total mess and should be remapped. shut the fuck up and stop being a rude little bitch
fartownik

Meat Inspector wrote:

shut the fuck up and stop being a rude little bitch
Literally stopped caring about anything you said in that post after reading this.

Hopefully someone with actual mapping knowledge will check what I wrote.
Natsu
ah I hope Enon can address your concerns in time, he is going to army in like 1 or 2 day? I think

anyways Enon if you want to apply anything, you can call me anytime

@fartownik would be cool if you can explain this better (so Enon can have a better idea of what's your issue with it):

The whole part starting from 04:30:581 (1) - and ending at 04:32:889 (1) - seems like a total mess and should be remapped.
pkhg
that meat guy isnt even the mapper why is he replying lmao
Irreversible
管你小眾大眾我呸
管你是小清新是重口味我呸
管你是那一類甲蟲我呸
我呸 都呸 都Play
Natsu

Irreversible wrote:

管你小眾大眾我呸
管你是小清新是重口味我呸
管你是那一類甲蟲我呸
我呸 都呸 都Play
You are a minority public I 呸
Tube is a small fresh taste is my taste
You are the type of beetle I 管
I 呸 都 呸 都 Play
Lanturn
Glad I wasn't the only one who google translated that.
pkhg
didnt expected to see overmap in this kind of song 👀
fartownik

Natsu wrote:

ah I hope Enon can address your concerns in time, he is going to army in like 1 or 2 day? I think

anyways Enon if you want to apply anything, you can call me anytime

@fartownik would be cool if you can explain this better (so Enon can have a better idea of what's your issue with it):

I will try to explain as deep as possible, but it's hard, the section is just super inconsistent all around.

Compare the first part to 04:32:427 (1) and you will see that they're noticably different (in quality especially), while there's not much differnce in the music. I understand that Enon may have tried to kick off the section with some easy sliders to get the player ready for the upcoming stream part, but it just made it more confusing.

Try looking at it like this: delete the whole section starting from 04:30:581 (1) and ending at 04:32:427 (1), then copy-paste this 04:32:427 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) section to its place and adjust hitsounds accordingly. You will see that it's virtually the same beat with some minor guitar changes that SHOULD NOT be emphasized so much with sliders because they break the intuitivity of the part. The way I just did it makes it both perfectly intuitive to play and follows the music. That part is basically a giant stream with some 1/4 breaks.

If you don't want to map it as a giant stream (which I don't encourage, it's gonna be super hard, unless you aim for it), I'd suggest mapping half of this part with just 1/4 repeat sliders and then introduce the stream in the second part of the guitar solo.
fartownik
Also I will show you a clip of Rafis playing this map for the first time. I had the exact same reaction when playing it 2 days ago for the first time.

First part: https://clips.twitch.tv/NeighborlyPopularMoonTheRinger

Second part: https://clips.twitch.tv/KindDeliciousFrogDoritosChip

If the 2nd player in the ranking, a speed player, is not a good enough of an example while playing the map for the first time then I don't know who would be better.

By the way, the map is good overall, I prefer it than Scorpiour's version myself. I just don't want to see another good map get ruined by one bad part in a crucial place of the map.
anna apple
someone better at reading like GN- or rustbell
Monstrata
Grats on qualify~ simple storyboard but very well executed ^^
show more