이거슨 랭크 가야함니다 ㅇㅈ? ㅇㅇㅈ 乃
이거슨 랭크 가야함니다 ㅇㅈ? ㅇㅇㅈ 乃엌ㅋㅋ 별 감사합니다!!
i love enon and dailycare i wanna suk adore's dik
good map but i think some streams are a bit extreme
Good stream example: 02:59:781 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) -
01:58:281 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this is way too difficult to play, borderline unplayable at that bpm. spacing and pattern is too complicated for 260bpm. it's a cool shape but i think this stream is the most problematic in the map
03:15:820 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - spacing here is good, but shape and movement might be too complicated
04:32:377 (2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - needs spacing nerf, or break in between with kicksliders to make easier shape
06:22:280 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - turn 06:23:204 (1) - here is too sharp, and spacing increase might be too dramatic near end
but this is just my thoughts, i can't play this map well so this might not be very helpful
We got some mods regarding the streams and already did try to nurf those. I think it's fine, so want to keep going it for now.
Of course we are going to get mods about that more though.
yo Enon Dailycare !! > <
00:17:666 (3) - super nazi but blanket xd!! I remapped the beginning part.
02:16:743 (1,2,1,2) - why didnt you keep the previous structure with 1 slider then 3 sliders ? I want to make some variations at that part instead of just repeating same rhythms.
02:20:897 (1) - not sure if the NC is needed here :p I want to show those are different patterns.
06:04:973 (2) - anchors are funny XD I think that's been well-expressed XD
cool map !!!!!!!
good luck >w<
hello o/thank you for the moddings
- 00:13:974 (1) - This blanket is a bit off: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9308255 try to fix it so it's like: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9308261 I tried to do my best!
- 01:21:127 (3) - I think making this tilting the same way as 01:20:781 (2) - and 01:20:435 (1) - will fit more so it will be like: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9308292 and then moving it a bit down so the visual spacing between 01:20:781 (2,3) - is the same as 01:20:435 (1,2) - yeah you are right
- 02:01:512 (3,1) - Fix the stacking here on the sliderheads. lol nazi
- 02:13:915 (2) - There's no sound here, so the stream should start at 02:13:974 - You could try to do something like: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9308328 nice idea!
- 06:03:242 (2,1) - Fix the stacking here. ok~~
GL with it!
- 03:43:512 (1) - 여기까진 괜찮은데 03:43:858 (2) - 이거는 좀 채웠으면 좋겠음 앞이랑 잘 맞지는 않는 리듬 사용이라고 생각됨 03:43:974 - 에음이업거든요귀머거리새요?
- 03:45:704 (2) - ^ ^^
- 04:15:586 (2) - 뭔가 소리가 두개인거같기도 한데 솔직히 ㅇㅣ건 좀 아닌듯 노트한개 ㄱ? 네
03:15:820 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - spacing here is good, but shape and movement might be too complicated not gonna change teh shape for now. but it's ye just smth like dummy data so im still gathering better opinions and i will fix it
04:32:377 (2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - needs spacing nerf, or break in between with kicksliders to make easier shape nerfed it but aesthetic too lmao
03:31:858 (2,1,2,3,4) - i think the jump is super awkward to play >< uhh but i can't come up with any alternative... so keep it for now ><
04:32:377 (2) - i feel like this note is too "extra" if you know what i mean, like there is no real note here actually >< o actually there's a strong drum here. you can check the sound using lower speed ><
03:56:665 (2) - this object isnt snapped :p o
thanks for the checkk
- 03:17:204 (1) - I think this stream doesn't flow very well from the previous stream. Had a suggestion in mind which somewhat fits nicely with the violin here not gonna change the stream. cuz i want the slider 1 to be placed at the current position. but the pattern is cool anyway. if there're no alternative for it, i'll consider change the pattern as your suggestion
- 03:29:435 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Not sure is because I was too used to the ranked version of the map, but I think mapping a stream following the violin here does fits here really well. The current one seems rather, underwhelming . Following the drum is pretty fine too though. i think the current pattern also fits on the part. and the aesthetic is cool too.
- 04:07:973 (3) - The piano are quite important here unlike the other parts like 04:05:434 (1) - 03:58:280 (1) - where the piano could be ignored. Replace 04:07:973 (3) - with 1/2 reverse slider fits nicely. oke
- 04:09:127 (1) - 04:10:050 (1) - 04:10:742 (1) - Not sure why you're ignoring the nice piano at 04:09:357 - 04:10:280 - 04:10:973 - . 1/2 repeat slider like the point I mentioned above fits nicely fixed them other than 04:10:742 (1) -
- 04:30:934 (1,2,3) - the 1/4 slider jumps are rather "sudden" to play mainly because of the low spacing 1/4 sliders at 04:30:588 (1,2,3) - . You can make that slider jump more intuitive to play by having bigger jump on 04:30:588 (1,2,3) - , or making it triangular slider jump like this bad example much better than mine lul
- 04:36:127 (1,2) - Felt awkward to play as this part is rather intense, but only to be covered by 2 1/4 repeat sliders. Kinda get what sound you're mapping to, maybe try this rhythm instead? um don't want it. just keep mine
02:12:012 - 힛사 x
05:10:280 (1) - 키아이 폭죽효과 넣어보실?
05:16:511 (4,3) - 스택이 잘 안대어잇내요
00:17:666 (3) - 스무스한 원 어떰 예시로 든 사진이 바꾸기 전이랑 뭐가 다른지 모르겠어서 냅둠
00:26:897 (2,1) - 00:36:590 (1,1) - 똑같은 1/1에 똑같은 리듬인데 전자는 안스택이고 후자는 스택을 한 이유는? 보컬의 텐션이 다르다고
00:57:358 (1,5) - 이 겹침이 죠큼 보기 안좋네오 ㅎ; 플레이해보면 그렇게까지 신경 쓰이는 정도는 아닌 것 같아요
05:58:050 (3,3) - 스택 예
06:12:588 (4) - hp bar 에 좀 많이 가까운거 같은데 안전하게 ㄲ? 쪼매 낮춰봤음
M4M ㄱ? 응 ㄱ~ https://osu.ppy.sh/s/434016
00:08:436 (2) - i'don't know why you desrtoying smoothie flow, ctrl+g making flow more intuitive.
00:12:128 (4) - same omg... nice suggestions
01:07:397 (4) - i think this circle playing a bit wierd. Considering with flow you never used the same stuck in this parts of song. You can unstack and replace this circle upward. Thats would play slightly and more intuitively without a stop circle and big jump. ok fixed
01:33:589 (2,3) - too big for me, compare with 3/4 you used before - i understand why microjumps here 01:22:051 (4,1) - for example. New part in music supports spacing. you are right! fixed
+ comparing with the same moment in music 01:29:897 (2,3) - one spacing. 01:35:204 (1,2) - same spacing, but why here 01:33:589 (2,3) - a really big? You can fix this if do a blanket like https://makina.s-ul.eu/xkexGUvY.jpg
01:39:358 (3,4,5,6,1) - can you make curve of this stream part more deep? It can help understand abrupt transition of this stream current of the streams are fine since the new combo may help you to notice it.
02:56:897 (3,4,5,6,1) - ^ ^
01:54:820 - you can copy your sliderclap and hitsound this tick. Sounds a bit off for me without clap imo.
01:56:897 - ^
03:12:358 - ^
03:14:204 - ^ all done
02:12:012 - why clap here? You didn't put clap in the same moment previously. that's my mistake
02:22:166 (4) - the same problem i said upper. Anti-jumps destoying your flow. fixed
02:51:127 (2,3) - no reason to do a big 3/4 jump here. I said that previously. fixed
02:54:012 (2,3) - this anti-flow playing a bit wierd for me, but no problem here. Do w/e you want. humm i re-worked this around part
03:02:377 - forgot to silence blue tick? yee
wow, pretty clean map. hope ranked soon!