forum

FC gives more pp than accuracy?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AntiSenpai
So I just got a FC on a hard and I just got a huge amount off pp well for me I normally get like 6 :L I think I got like 25 pp from fc and I moved up by 11,000 ranks.... Well time to learn to fc more lol
Mahogany
Yes because missing is shit
Yolshka
And obviously if you miss your accuracy is going to be lower, so if you can FC you'll probably have high accuracy too.
Poku
Yes, FCing a song is the main factor to getting more pp, from there there are a lot of other factors and accuracy is one of them,
the more accuracy the more pp you get, hope this answered your question :)
-Strawberry-
[deleted]
Endie-
You get ALOT more pp from having 99% acc compared to 95%
Novalogic
You can say there are "stages" during calculating pp. Each map has a certain base pp value, based on it's ( at least theoretically ) difficulty ( mods are calculated here too ). Now, the algorythm is using that predetermined value together with highest achieved combo, and the result is second value. After that, it applies your acc / number of misses to accordingly add / remove some pp, and there you have it - your final pp score.

To put it differently - yeah, your acc is important, but only after getting relatively high combo, since 99% score with several intervalled misses and - as a result - low combo won't be worth much. For the same reason - your fc won't be worth much, unless you get decent acc ( there are ofc exceptions, but mostly on high end maps like for example apparition )
Vuelo Eluko

Endie- wrote:

You get ALOT more pp from having 99% acc compared to 95%
You get ALOT more pp from having 100% acc compared to 99%
too much more tbh
Barusamikosu

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

too much more tbh
Not enough, we need SS bonus
Endie-

Barusamikosu wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

too much more tbh
hell no
E m i

Endie- wrote:

Barusamikosu wrote:

hell no

let's ss a long map and get 368pp instead of 367 xDD

or understand that od9 is low od at this point and play no title o.o
nrl

ShadyAngel wrote:

if you can FC you'll probably have high accuracy too.
High as in higher than 70%? Yes. But "high" means 98+, so no.
Yolshka

Narrill wrote:

High as in higher than 70%? Yes. But "high" means 98+, so no.
I guess youre right, though is that even possible?
FC with 70% accuracy? you would have to get a 100 on 2/3rd of a map and not fail.
deletemyaccount
Pituophis
For the most part, yes.
If I get through a map with a miss at 95% of a song with 99% acc and I try again and am about to FC, but only get 97 or 98% acc the second time, I wont submit the score, because I'll lose pp. Tbh I only have this issue with a couple maps though.
shortpotato
play more
Raniemi

Barusamikosu wrote:

Yes pleasee