forum

Azusa Tadokoro - Junshin Always

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yunomi
really the reason for dq should be thumbnail bug then. Not because inappropriate BG
riffy

RC wrote:

There must not be any obscene imagery in the background/storyboard/video content. This includes nudity, near-nudity ...
On one hand, we've fixed the bugged thumbnail which was screaming NSFW. But I still insist that the BG should be changed.
Yunomi

Bakari wrote:

RC wrote:

There must not be any obscene imagery in the background/storyboard/video content. This includes nudity, near-nudity ...
On one hand, we've fixed the bugged thumbnail which was screaming NSFW. But I still insist that the BG should be changed.
If 10% of breast showing is considered near-nudity, then what is considered safe? i would really like to know
Flanster
As I can see, the thumbnail was actually fixed on DQ, then we have no problems here.
The current image is pretty good, carry on!
Yunomi

Flanster wrote:

As I can see, the thumbnail was actually fixed on DQ, then we have no problems here.
The current image is pretty good, carry on!
thanks i was just worried that i would have to redo the BG.
riffy
Glad we've resolved the thing with the BG, thanks, Flanster. And I do apology for such a quick DQ. Here are additional explanations to make it more clear.

Yet, the point regarding Hard difficulty is still not addressed. The streams of 4 notes like 01:02:244 (6,7,8,9) - 01:15:578 (4,5,6,7) - these has to be done, so the spread gets even. At this point, the hardest Normal has is a few 1/2 doubles or triplets while Hard agressively utilizes 1/4. Therefore, reducing the streams in this difficulty should make things in the spread even.
Yunomi
HANDSOME IS AFK! WHY HANDSOME WHY!!
zyoi

Adore wrote:

P A N
so this 10% showing breast thing is rankable? so I can use some as a bg on my map. nvm good luck
Yunomi

P A N wrote:

so this 10% showing breast thing is rankable? so I can use some as a bg on my map. nvm good luck
Find a way...
to beat..
the QAT
Shad0w1and

Adore wrote:

don't worry lol, Rizia's and my sets are not ready yet, handsome has tuns of time ;_;
Nathan
reduce 1/4 density in hard and then call me back
ac8129464363
lol
Nathan
nerfed streams in hard to triplets
Monstrata
Thumbnail lag :P
Shad0w1and
:o Yeah I will fight for the second place;w;
gratz :)
Flask