forum

Demetori - Alice Maestra ~ Flow My Tears, the Said

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rhythm Frienemy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, June 27, 2016 at 3:02:00 PM

Artist: Demetori
Title: Alice Maestra ~ Flow My Tears, the Said
Source: 東方Project
Tags: Touhou Gensoukyou 東方幻想郷 Lotus Land Story Kijin Shokuaku 愧人贖悪 Evil People as the True Object of Salvation Comiket88 Metal Instrumental zun Team Shanghai Alice
BPM: 188
Filesize: 7379kb
Play Time: 04:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Daunting (5.37 stars, 1088 notes)
  2. Relaxing (2.7 stars, 404 notes)
Download: Demetori - Alice Maestra ~ Flow My Tears, the Said
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Song taken from happy 30's existing mapset

notes :

-> relaxing is about done, but will perhaps undergo flow check once more
-> added a few more streams and fixed a few sliders on daunting
Kagetsu
hmmm your timing points are wrong...delete all of them and try this

offset: 297
bpm: 188
Topic Starter
Rhythm Frienemy

Kagetsu wrote:

hmmm your timing points are wrong...delete all of them and try this

offset: 297
bpm: 188
ok, i deleted all of the timing points except 2 which i use to get the slider to tick correctly with the song

notes are rearranged as a result of this
LigerZero
Sourcenya "東方Project"
Tagsnya " Touhou Gensoukyou 東方幻想郷 Lotus Land Story Kijin Shokuaku 愧人贖悪 Evil People as the True Object of Salvation Comiket88 Metal Instrumental zun Team Shanghai Alice"

no kudosu

gpp kalau mau dirankedin atau dibikin untuk seneng" habisnya banyak banget map" demetori dibikin untuk dibiarkan masuk graveyard
Topic Starter
Rhythm Frienemy
source & tag added. thanks liger for the tags :D
Seijiro
Ok, here's my part of our M4M deal.
The only problem I can see here is that your mapping lacks any basic knowledge regarding mapping.
As it is now, I whould point out something every second and it is awful to do so, both for the modder and the mapper.

Since I don't want to leave you without nothing at all, here are some guides you may use to understand mapping better (consider that you'll have to study already ranked maps to get better tho)

Here you can find all sort of guides regarding mapping: t/60228

Sorry, but that's all :/

NO KD
Topic Starter
Rhythm Frienemy
ok thanks for the link and advice :D
it is true that i lack any basic knowledge about mapping tho :o
[T]wilight
hi ! so i thinks there is a problem at the stream lol
in [Daunting] diff : at 01:11:866 (2) - until 01:13:781 (2) - in that stream you can .... uhm you know agak dicepetin streamnya dan polanya dibagusin :D
:01:31:573 (6) - 01:31:733 (7) - 01:31:733 (7) - Jumpnya dipanjangin aja biar agak susah gitu :p
:01:42:265 (9) - until 01:44:339 (3) - kamu yakin itu streamnya mau kayak begitu ?
:01:44:339 (3) - 02:33:328 (1) -03:06:679 (11) - ini slidernya bentuknya apa ya ? kalo bisa diperjelas sedikit bentuknya lol
:03:13:642 (1) - until 03:13:642 (1) - kalo bisa dibuat pola bintang walaupun pelan banget >_>

Segitu dulu ya kalo bisa nti aq lanjutin , sorry aq masih noob dalam hal begini D: maklum lah baru mulai mapping :P
Topic Starter
Rhythm Frienemy
hi ! so i thinks there is a problem at the stream lol
in [Daunting] diff : at 01:11:866 (2) - until 01:13:781 (2) - in that stream you can .... uhm you know agak dicepetin streamnya dan polanya dibagusin :D(Aku coba ganti polanya sama belakangnya dibikin lebih cepat)
:01:31:573 (6) - 01:31:733 (7) - 01:31:733 (7) - Jumpnya dipanjangin aja biar agak susah gitu :p (OK)
:01:42:265 (9) - until 01:44:339 (3) - kamu yakin itu streamnya mau kayak begitu ? (YA)
:01:44:339 (3) - 02:33:328 (1) -03:06:679 (11) - ini slidernya bentuknya apa ya ? kalo bisa diperjelas sedikit bentuknya lol (bentuk yang pertama aku haluskan dikit, but thats basically it)
:03:13:642 (1) - until 03:13:642 (1) - kalo bisa dibuat pola bintang walaupun pelan banget >_>( aku udah coba, tapi jadinya overmap ;-;..)

Segitu dulu ya kalo bisa nti aq lanjutin , sorry aq masih noob dalam hal begini D: maklum lah baru mulai mapping :P
Thanks for the mod :D
Turbo_BBA
I think that many spin this map...
And in this entire song the slider speed is really too slow it's a fast music.

Please do your best mapping :D
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.