forum

A Question Regarding Jump/Accuracy Training.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Faelin
Hello everyone, I am a pretty mediocre OSU player and I have a question that may seem silly. I am having trouble when it comes to hitting jumps and I do not know how to improve. Recently I found that instead of using my perception of the screen(staring at the screen and go to where I see something new pop up) to go to the next jump like I normally do, I just focus on the trail leading to it, and I seem to be doing better, but I started to wonder if that will make me better, or just make me stagnate. I did a little research on jumps and saw that most people just use their reactions and perception to hit jumps, and I started to wonder if just following the trails is a good idea since higher difficulty maps seem to go so fast that following the trails might make me too slow. To give a little insight on what my level is, the average star map I can beat is 4-4.2 stars. Thank you for your time and possible replies, and have a great day!
Szymek
Topic Starter
Faelin
I see, thank you for the fast reply! Just (hopefully) one more question, and that is do you think Trail Leading will help improve jump skills, or is it just a mechanic that helps, but doesn't improve?
Szymek
dung eater
if it help you practice in more demanding maps, it probably helps you in getting gud