forum

La Cataline - Chaotic

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
La Cataline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 26 декабря 2010 г. at 22:51:46

Artist: La Cataline
Title: Chaotic
BPM: 170
Filesize: 5689kb
Play Time: 03:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (5 stars, 485 notes)
  2. Normal (2,92 stars, 189 notes)
Download: La Cataline - Chaotic
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
what is this i dont even
dNextGen
wtf is this i dont even.....
Natteke
best shit
Niko

Natteke wrote:

best shit
Louis Cyphre
U--YEA~
yeahyeahyeahhh
Hello pretty lady I come to give you present >.<b
Topic Starter
La Cataline
how nice of you :3
-Xero-
Lol @ Garven shooting a star without staring it the normal way :P

Awesome as usual~
Vpalach
great composition 8-)
[DBF]
h3k1ru
:)
morphina
:!:
lkjl23
Topic Starter
La Cataline
bump
K3nsh1n_H1mur4
Chaotic... Like the song :P

Take a star ^^
Faust
Song: Sort of echoes this undertone of "realization", I personally iked the little whispers. The Intro is incredible.

Normal: Shit is fiiine. Quite engaging and well-crafted, and yet conforms to the criteria. I quite like it.

- 02:31:068 - I found the one-stacks after this period, notably - 02:32:832 - to be a little damper to the map,
the whole atmosphere just got a nice kick, so you could consider making the player move around
more, give it some pressure, etc.
So I'd suggest giving the spacing a slight notch up, and then slowly gaining back the usual comfortable distance.

Hard: Excellent pace. It doesn't go all-out at first, but then it starts to slowly unleash the
aggressiveness. Very nice change of rhythm upon each section, subtle.

- 01:29:303 - Hm, always have trouble with this. You may want to get further modding and feedback and see if my
opinion tallies with someone else's suggestions. I wouldn't call this a good idea, but try and shift the
slider to go upwards, for example:

- 02:44:038 - Would be better-looking and playing if this and the slider after were stacked with the one before.

You get a star.
Topic Starter
La Cataline

Faust wrote:

Song: Sort of echoes this undertone of "realization", I personally iked the little whispers. The Intro is incredible.

Normal: Shit is fiiine. Quite engaging and well-crafted, and yet conforms to the criteria. I quite like it. i thought i suck at making normals XD thank you

- 02:31:068 - I found the one-stacks after this period, notably - 02:32:832 - to be a little damper to the map,
the whole atmosphere just got a nice kick, so you could consider making the player move around
more, give it some pressure, etc. dunno. will think about it
So I'd suggest giving the spacing a slight notch up, and then slowly gaining back the usual comfortable distance.

Hard: Excellent pace. It doesn't go all-out at first, but then it starts to slowly unleash the
aggressiveness. Very nice change of rhythm upon each section, subtle.

- 01:29:303 - Hm, always have trouble with this. You may want to get further modding and feedback and see if my
opinion tallies with someone else's suggestions. I wouldn't call this a good idea, but try and shift the
slider to go upwards, for example:

love that pattern

- 02:44:038 - Would be better-looking and playing if this and the slider after were stacked with the one before. same here

You get a star.
thank you for your incredibly nice feedback and mod but i didnt change everything, sorry T_T
yeahyeahyeahhh
-
Topic Starter
La Cataline
thanks yyy >w<
Alace
awesome
Topic Starter
La Cataline
thanks Alazy =w=
Faust
Congratulations !
Garven
Gratz~
Topic Starter
La Cataline
thanks guys >W<
Lizbeth
Great map~
AngelHoney

Alace wrote:

awesome
Charles445
WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE THE AWESOME

Your music is great, you should find a netlabel or something.
show more