Electoz wrote:Hi, from my modding queue~ If you have any questions you can ask me in game.
- The bitrate for .mp3 is 229 kb/s, which is above the maximum of 192 kb/s. Generally this is an unrankable issue so you must convert it somehow. Fixed.
- 00:47:026 (1,2) - 01:11:330 (1,2) - 01:23:862 (3,4) . ¿?
- 00:12:849 (2,1,2,3,4,1) - Why did you use 1.0 DS on this part? You should keep a constant DS in Easy so I strongly recommend you to use 1.1 DS here. Fixed.
- 00:15:887 (4,1) - Try blanket this, like what you did here 00:12:849 (2,1) . Fixed.
- 00:17:406 (2,3) - 00:18:925 (4,1) - I won't spam any more, hope you get what I'm trying to get across. Blanket in a nice place and time will make your map much more appealing.
- Try to mainly stick on white/red ticks when you're mapping Easy/Normal. Also sometimes it's easier to stick on instruments than vocals, like this part for example 00:50:444 (1,2,3,4) . You can just simply put that reverse on the white tick here 00:51:203 to match the drums. You will notice that drums will land on most white ticks, drum is the one of the most easiest instruments to follow for beginners so make sure you keep on track with that. (If you can't here the drum, try listen to the song with 25% speed, that will help a lot) Fixed.
- 01:23:862 (3) - Try avoid putting objects near the life bar please. Fixed.
- Downbeats should be clickable so it'll become easier to follow the rhythm.
- Please make your spacing consistent with DS. The spacing in this diff are pretty messed up, try to recheck and fix them all. After you fixed all that you can call me for a remod. Fixed.
Sorry for modding just Easy, cuz I feel like my modding quality has been sub-par lately so I'm not confident with things I pointed out. Good luck~ Oh, don't worry