posted
Total Posts
show more
Shiv

inspired by Kurochiie's userpage.
Jonarwhal

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

others giving constructive criticism so they can learn
How do I make my banners less ugly? Any suggestions welcome.

Tae

Jonawaga wrote:

Your text doesn't really fit the image well at the moment, due to the outer glow and the text colour clashing, which makes it less appealing, in my opinion. Try experimenting and see what looks good. (:

I hope I don't offend you by saying this aaaa
Jonarwhal

Almaz wrote:

Jonawaga wrote:

Your text doesn't really fit the image well at the moment, due to the outer glow and the text colour clashing, which makes it less appealing, in my opinion. Try experimenting and see what looks good. (:

I hope I don't offend you by saying this aaaa
Thanks for the help. <3
Shiv

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

others giving constructive criticism so they can learn
idk why i cant make sig/banner properly :'(
Tae

Shiv wrote:

Dude, that looks good at it is. The filter on the text is nice, and the blur on the edges is good (:
Shiv

Almaz wrote:

Shiv wrote:

Dude, that looks good at it is. The filter on the text is nice, and the blur on the edges is good (:
maybe any suggestion to make it better? :D
Tae

Shiv wrote:

Almaz wrote:

maybe any suggestion to make it better? :D
Hm, maybe making the black border a different, lighter colour? I don't know otherwise, as it looks good as it is :)
LigerZero
Wall-ed
jyling
the quality of the image is quite ugly, any suggestion ?

nevermind i figured it out myself
LigerZero
bump.... waiting repair ship in kancolle...., create signature for change again

gang
SPOILER
I made it, then made a new one lmao. I literally only used it for less than 12 hours

Wall-ed

frightens wrote:

SPOILER
I made it, then made a new one lmao. I literally only used it for less than 12 hours

aaaaAAAAA \o/
Sarura_old

Made myself a little signature. I know I'm not a pro at dis~ ;3;
la_sion_osu
Kamihate Ria
I just made this, let me know if you like it :3

Reunilu
New stuff before I pass out for the night. I feel slightly rusty, but that's to be expected.

(second one is not free to use)
Shiv

it's frustrating if your photoshop crashed twice ;-;
-[Jess]-
We call this over-GFXed

Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

-[Jess]- wrote:

We call this over-GFXed

still beautiful ;)
Tae

-[Jess]- wrote:

We call this over-GFXed

Please teach me
Reunilu
Gosh, I'm tired. But I need to do something with GFX today. wip for another forum.

-[Jess]- wrote:

We call this over-GFXed

Overgfxed indeed.

CnC, I'm being sort of general with this and I might gloss over some things
Let's start off with the good. The colors mesh pretty well for the most part and I like your placement of text. Your focals are also placed rather well. Probably the best of this bunch is the first piece since it has all of the things I've listed as good, plus the circle on Amatsukaze's face gives the piece a good focus on the focal.

Unfortunately, I have more problems with these pieces that I have more compliments about them. The lighting is messed up to hell and back where it's in places where it's not supposed to be. Last I checked, lights don't go into the folds of clothing or under armpits. I also mentioned earlier that one of the good things in these pieces were the colors? Yeah, it's also a weakness, but more so the coloring than the colors themselves, and combined with the textures that you've used, it makes some of them look like a mess. The worst offender of all of this is probably the last one, where it's just texture spam on top of texture spam with one color all over it (though you probably knew that already). It's just really hard to focus the focal and to be honest, it kind of hurts my eyes a little.

With that said, some advice:
- Limit your light sources to just one part of the canvas
- Rely less on coloring
- Try not to use as many textures spread across the canvas
-[Jess]-

SSShaymin wrote:

-[Jess]- wrote:

We call this over-GFXed

Overgfxed indeed.

CnC, I'm being sort of general with this and I might gloss over some things
Let's start off with the good. The colors mesh pretty well for the most part and I like your placement of text. Your focals are also placed rather well. Probably the best of this bunch is the first piece since it has all of the things I've listed as good, plus the circle on Amatsukaze's face gives the piece a good focus on the focal.

Unfortunately, I have more problems with these pieces that I have more compliments about them. The lighting is messed up to hell and back where it's in places where it's not supposed to be. Last I checked, lights don't go into the folds of clothing or under armpits. I also mentioned earlier that one of the good things in these pieces were the colors? Yeah, it's also a weakness, but more so the coloring than the colors themselves, and combined with the textures that you've used, it makes some of them look like a mess. The worst offender of all of this is probably the last one, where it's just texture spam on top of texture spam with one color all over it (though you probably knew that already). It's just really hard to focus the focal and to be honest, it kind of hurts my eyes a little.

With that said, some advice:
- Limit your light sources to just one part of the canvas
- Rely less on coloring
- Try not to use as many textures spread across the canvas
I love this comment
Well,I think pic4 was overspamed with texture and stuff,looking back this remind me overspamed is not good and too messy to look at,I can't find this can catch any of my eyes.i will try to redo it later.really thanks for point out of the mistake
Perfection
constructive criticism is appreciated

i guess i didnt post this here before xd
-[Jess]-

-[Jess]- wrote:

I love this comment
Well,I think pic4 was overspamed with texture and stuff,looking back this remind me overspamed is not good and too messy to look at,I can't find this can catch any of my eyes.i will try to redo it later.really thanks for point out of the mistake
LegendaryItami
oops, had to try again
but something is off and idk what :/
(Im not copying Leafy i just like the style f f s)
[Suki]
t/509026 for request twitter header :3
Wall-ed
My first GFX edit ( i Think ? )
Using link because image not loaded properly xd http://puu.sh/rACN0/53c2c88264.png
Aspire
Romantic
Hello~

Aspire
Senritsu
Jijou
Hey !! My GFX is here O v O)b

DABUU

My first work

THANK KYOU !
o x
Everyone has such nice artwork @.@
Wall-ed
?
animate
i wrong to put code for camera moving : p

Aspire
Reunilu
Ugh, I went dead again. Real life is dumb.

Something I've been working on for the past week.

AngeLNarancia
t/486618
I need to publish my gfx because nobody is request me anything ;_;
Luqanted

Romantic wrote:

Hello~

damn
show more