Luxikuma wrote:

still kinda new so i started on avatars :3

Nice! Keep up the great work :D
Wall-ed
forget to add camera effect -_-

Reunilu

Luxikuma wrote:

Ah man, these look nice! This is a good start, but you might wanna downsize your avatars a bit more. Actually the size for these avatars are fine, it's just that avatars are supposed to be small. Keep that in mind.
rennieruins

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

Luxikuma wrote:

Nice! Keep up the great work :D
thank you! ^^
rennieruins

SSShaymin wrote:

Luxikuma wrote:

Ah man, these look nice! This is a good start, but you might wanna downsize your avatars a bit more. Actually the size for these avatars are fine, it's just that avatars are supposed to be small. Keep that in mind.
Thank you! Also yeah, I have the 128 versions of these avatars, I just wanted to post these so the details are much clearer! ^-^
SAOnline

Wall-ed wrote:

forget to add camera effect -_-

waaahhhhhh jlzjzoijfs *drools*
That's incredible
LukaXGAMErs
This art is so cute so I tried to make it an avatar & sig (the sig is so simple, sorry T^T):

Wall-ed
hmmm :3
Parkour
hi can u make this more good and the test is : Welcome to my user page mid side
R-unknown
i still can't use PS well :o
so i make an avatar with corelDraw, am i the only one ? :)

this is one of my avatar that i ever create
Shiv
idk if this counted as GFX too ;-;, im just making this to fill my time :D

banner

srsly i dont know how to make effect properly ;w;
if someone can teach me, i'd be grateful :D

i cant deal with big canvas and rendered image, so i cant make a wallpaper properly ;w;
Deadly
probably my proudest things i've made so far heH....
huge images, sorry ><"

(don't mind the watermark it was on my personal profolio/old website ;w;)

Reunilu

Shiv wrote:

idk if this counted as GFX too ;-;, im just making this to fill my time :D

banner

srsly i dont know how to make effect properly ;w;
if someone can teach me, i'd be grateful :D

i cant deal with big canvas and rendered image, so i cant make a wallpaper properly ;w;
..! Your avatars are really cute, especially your text! You won't get much of anywhere just blurring pictures, though. Try practicing renders on smaller canvas like 350 x 150 and go from there. I can't work with plain old images myself, but that doesn't mean I can't try. All it takes it practice. And a bit of resource hunting and finding tutorials. Those too.

Deadly wrote:

probably my proudest things i've made so far heH....
huge images, sorry ><"

(don't mind the watermark it was on my personal profolio/old website ;w;)

!!! Okay, your first piece is probably your best one of the bunch. The lighting is good (for what little it's supposed to be, anyway), the flow is lovely, and your text doesn't stand out so much that it draws away from the focal, yet stands out on its own. It suffers from a lack of color and depth, though.

Your third piece, though... eh. There are so many lighting effects to the point that it's extremely busy and I can't tell where I'm supposed to look on the piece. I end up looking at the right of the piece. On top of that, the lighting doesn't match up too well with the focal. It's a little disorienting, to say the least. That doesn't mean I don't hate everything about this piece, though. I think the flow is nice and I love your usage of text (the subtext could use some work, though. It doesn't fit too well).
a1l2d3r4e5d6
More experimenting with circular avatars, as practice. Found pattern templates and thought that it would look good as a round avatar.

Some of the flowers getting cut-off seems to clash with the overall appearance. orz
Shiv

SSShaymin wrote:

..! Your avatars are really cute, especially your text! You won't get much of anywhere just blurring pictures, though. Try practicing renders on smaller canvas like 350 x 150 and go from there. I can't work with plain old images myself, but that doesn't mean I can't try. All it takes it practice. And a bit of resource hunting and finding tutorials. Those too.
Thank you for the advice. :D I hope i can be better at this thing someday.
Tae
Did a new header-thingy for my GFX thread today, and I'm pretty proud of it ^^

Shiv

Almaz wrote:

Did a new header-thingy for my GFX thread today, and I'm pretty proud of it ^^

both of them looks cool xD
LukaXGAMErs
This is just my twitter banner (sorry if it's too sad XD)
Raisha Millenia
Little Zhang

Raisha Millenia wrote:

Imo the text is just a little bit light and blends with the image a bit too much, but it still looks nice nonetheless. Better than my first signature xD
Shiv
Hey, i made a new banner for my friend. Let me know your opinion guys :D
Tae

Shiv wrote:

Looks good! How do you do the border on that?
Shiv

Almaz wrote:

Shiv wrote:

Looks good! How do you do the border on that?
im using stroke options on the shape selection
Tae

Shiv wrote:

im using stroke options on the shape selection
Ahh, I don't think I have that in my photoshop (CS2 ahaha)

Also, new avatar (Trying new things ^^)

Raisha Millenia
Little Zhang
The PurplePanda
Shiv

srsly how to make a good avatar using rendered image ;w;
Aomi

Shiv wrote:

srsly how to make a good avatar using rendered image ;w;
don't add a border to it maybe??
it's pointless :v
Shiv

Aomi wrote:

don't add a border to it maybe??
it's pointless :v
yes, i delete the border tho. it doesnt look good in game :v
Mitzu

Need any suggestions what could I do better.
CrudeSensei
I've been doing graphics for a while but I'd love to hear suggestions from different people. I was aiming on replicating KIZNAIVER and personally I feel I nailed it but I'd like to hear from others what they think. (Don't sugar coat it, I need to learn from mistakes)

Tae
I made this yesterday, plan to get streaming some time soon. Feel free to tell me what you think, and how I can improve ^^
CrudeSensei

Almaz wrote:

I made this yesterday, plan to get streaming some time soon. Feel free to tell me what you think, and how I can improve ^^

Assuming this is an Osu! stream.
I think the background could be animated if you got the skill to do so. If there's one thing I've learned from Osu! streams is that every single one of them is the same in terms of an overlay. Kutsuu is pretty much the only one who has a moving one and to me that's eye candy. Other than that it's a very nice and smooth overlay.
Tae

ReachingHavoc wrote:

Assuming this is an Osu! stream.
I think the background could be animated if you got the skill to do so. If there's one thing I've learned from Osu! streams is that every single one of them is the same in terms of an overlay. Kutsuu is pretty much the only one who has a moving one and to me that's eye candy. Other than that it's a very nice and smooth overlay.
Thank you for your input!
As much as I'd like to do animation, my PC is not currently in a state in which I can do such things. However, I'll take it into mind and see what I can do when I get an upgrade in the future.
Trick Witch
this is one of my few and i'm a beginner ;-;
LukaXGAMErs
FREE AVATARS:
You can pick anything you want! (i'm just bored so I made these) :)
show more