Community Forum

Post your GFX!

posted
Total Posts
378
show more
GSG95


i try sometimes
Jlastino

Fukita wrote:

Jlastino wrote:

I ran a GFX thread here last year but closed it due to school work

These were some of the stuff I made orz






Not really fond of using effects tho so I keep it as simple as possible :o
Do you still know what font you used at the 3rd Sig/Banner :D?
Nexa Bold :D (free)
Fukita

Jlastino wrote:

Nexa Bold :D (free)
Thanks :D
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

GSG95 wrote:



i try sometimes
this is cool
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-


my new userpage banner

i always overdo it....
Fina

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:



my new userpage banner

i always overdo it....
Well, that's not overdone. I really like it. *o*


My new baby, just finished !
- K a t h -

Jlastino wrote:

I ran a GFX thread here last year but closed it due to school work

These were some of the stuff I made orz






Not really fond of using effects tho so I keep it as simple as possible :o
You should probably open up your GFX Thread yourself (or collab with another artist bc there's too much art threads already :v).
You got skills, I love 'em * ^ *
Outpact
inb4 gfx dump

Avatar





Promos:

^Celebratory Design for some other community

^Made this just recently, the background was made by complex techniques i've experimented on.

^My signature.
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

Outpact wrote:

inb4 gfx dump

Avatar





Promos:

^Celebratory Design for some other community

^Made this just recently, the background was made by complex techniques i've experimented on.

^My signature.
cool <3
suffix
Rakugaki
idk i suck i only have paint.net
it's partly unfinished too
M a h o u

I was bored. Desktop wallpaper
M a h o u
A bit happier with the additions I made.
Aomi


Shoutout to the birthday girl. ♥
rkgk
Hit me

Some stuff I made (WARNING: Huge Images)










I haven't had much criticism yet so this will be a new experience
miykah

wesleeh wrote:

Hit me

Some stuff I made (WARNING: Huge Images)










I haven't had much criticism yet so this will be a new experience
I really like the one with Yato.

But somehow really dislike the one with Yukihira. It doesn't fit his profession. As a cook i imagine him to be more colorful and not this dark themed.
Also the one with Saber isn't that good in my opinion. But it may be just me.

But in fact, you're doing nice stuff.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Just a little trial before I implement animation as an option for my GFX thread. >_>



It feels like the colour depth is too much for the .gif format to handle..
miykah

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Just a little trial before I implement animation as an option for my GFX thread. >_>



It feels like the colour depth is too much for the .gif format to handle..
You should change your sig to "Aru used animation.... it's super effective!"

Honestly this circle animation you do is perfect, but the text is a bit blurry (intended?)
May be caused via .gif if its not intended. The color quality is still good though.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

miykah wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Just a little trial before I implement animation as an option for my GFX thread. >_>



It feels like the colour depth is too much for the .gif format to handle..
You should change your sig to "Aru used animation.... it's super effective!"

Honestly this circle animation you do is perfect, but the text is a bit blurry (intended?)
May be caused via .gif if its not intended. The color quality is still good though.
The text to the right was a last minute-scaling. It seemed fine when I was developing the frames, but it seems that the .gif process made it slightly blurry.
I'm glad that the colour is okay. The other worry that I had was the checkered pattern on the diamond shape behind the text to the left, but it seems fine.
Thanks for the feedback. :3
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Just a little trial before I implement animation as an option for my GFX thread. >_>



It feels like the colour depth is too much for the .gif format to handle..
aru senpai teach me~
honestly you were one of my first inspirations when i started with gfx hue

could you do one of those with jibril instead please? i bet it'll look really good
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply