forum

Post your GFX!

posted
Total Posts
392
show more
Aomi


-[Jess]-

- K a t h - wrote:

-[Jess]- wrote:

me first


earlier work that i do~;3
I love your works Jess, can't believe you're doing that with paint.net only--
TEACH ME PLEASE ;;w;;
you make better GFX than me ;w;
one of the worse thing in paint.net is you can't edit gif ;;w;

Aomi wrote:



That is cool,but i can't see her leg in pic 2.
i always want to make one by myself but my phone not letting me to do this ;w;
Aomi

-[Jess]- wrote:

That is cool,but i can't see her leg in pic 2.
i always want to make one by myself but my phone not letting me to do this ;w;
Ah, that one was just an experiment, I'm aware of that. ><
And yeah, I feel your pain; bless my new phone ; - ;
Athaleas
This was a little avatar i made for youtube (really bad channel)


only that little black stripe on the bottom
_Easy_

this is my first signature, i've ever done, i know, that i have to learn more :D

these are some avatars, i've made. I'm just a beginner and i have to improve my "skills" :D
Kurochiie
Here's mine:
notkesh


my first thing ever, it's kinda plain and not much in it
i'm not that comfortable putting a lot of stuff together yet cause i think it'll be just a huge mess ;-;
anyway, feedback is appreciated ;w;
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

- K a t h - wrote:

I love your works Jess, can't believe you're doing that with paint.net only--
TEACH ME PLEASE ;;w;;
[/color]

Kurochiie wrote:

Here's mine:
AHHH LOVE YOU GUYS <3333



_Easy_ wrote:


this is my first signature, i've ever done, i know, that i have to learn more :D

these are some avatars, i've made. I'm just a beginner and i have to improve my "skills" :D
hmm... i find the texts somewhat dark (hard to see too)

keshie wrote:



my first thing ever, it's kinda plain and not much in it
i'm not that comfortable putting a lot of stuff together yet cause i think it'll be just a huge mess ;-;
anyway, feedback is appreciated ;w;
this is nice!!! but mmm if you're planning to add a border to the render you should either add a darker/more suited color other than white... if not, try to make the background slightly more fitting to it (the render)
miykah
I love doing walipapers.



Prefer to blend in the character into the background. Often it dont even works perfectly but always trying haha.
Even i dont like if the scanlines cover the whole image. Buuuut thats only my unworthy opinion among those great GFXer in here.
notkesh

keshie wrote:



my first thing ever, it's kinda plain and not much in it
i'm not that comfortable putting a lot of stuff together yet cause i think it'll be just a huge mess ;-;
anyway, feedback is appreciated ;w;
this is nice!!! but mmm if you're planning to add a border to the render you should either add a darker/more suited color other than white... if not, try to make the background slightly more fitting to it (the render)

thanks! tried to follow your advice, got a background, added some lighting and stuff and some CC, came up with this:


notkesh

miykah wrote:

I love doing walipapers.



Prefer to blend in the character into the background. Often it dont even works perfectly but always trying haha.
Even i dont like if the scanlines cover the whole image. Buuuut thats only my unworthy opinion among those great GFXer in here.
i really like the first one! the second one has too much white in the corners i think
but that's my opinion as a noob gfx'er so take it with a grain of salt eheh
Fukita
I wanted to post something here.

so, enjoy the pic!








miykah

keshie wrote:

miykah wrote:

I love doing walipapers.



Prefer to blend in the character into the background. Often it dont even works perfectly but always trying haha.
Even i dont like if the scanlines cover the whole image. Buuuut thats only my unworthy opinion among those great GFXer in here.
i really like the first one! the second one has too much white in the corners i think
but that's my opinion as a noob gfx'er so take it with a grain of salt eheh
Haha no worries. I do think the same way. Well ill be adding some more wallpapers when im home.

@fukita: really like the colors. Did you create that yourself or did you blurr something existing?

@keshie again: that signature is actually quite good. Even though i prefer blending in, the character is good to see and its a clearly set highlight. Good eyecatcher :3
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

keshie wrote:

thanks! tried to follow your advice, got a background, added some lighting and stuff and some CC, came up with this:


THAT IS BEAUTIFUL ASHALISJHDSLKDASL

@miykah a little too much white lighting? but still cool xD
Fukita

miykah wrote:

@fukita: really like the colors. Did you create that yourself or did you blurr something existing?
I just searched for "anime wallpaper" in google, because I wanted to make such an thing fast as fuck.

So yes, it's something existing that I blurred.
(It's the wallpaper from T-T-Techno)
CsavarNat16
i can't do gfx .-.
Jlastino
I ran a GFX thread here last year but closed it due to school work

These were some of the stuff I made orz





Not really fond of using effects tho so I keep it as simple as possible :o
Fukita

Jlastino wrote:

I ran a GFX thread here last year but closed it due to school work

These were some of the stuff I made orz





Not really fond of using effects tho so I keep it as simple as possible :o
Do you still know what font you used at the 3rd Sig/Banner :D?
GSG95


i try sometimes
Jlastino

Fukita wrote:

Jlastino wrote:

I ran a GFX thread here last year but closed it due to school work

These were some of the stuff I made orz





Not really fond of using effects tho so I keep it as simple as possible :o
Do you still know what font you used at the 3rd Sig/Banner :D?
Nexa Bold :D (free)
Fukita

Jlastino wrote:

Nexa Bold :D (free)
Thanks :D
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

GSG95 wrote:



i try sometimes
this is cool
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-


my new userpage banner

i always overdo it....
Fina

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:



my new userpage banner

i always overdo it....
Well, that's not overdone. I really like it. *o*


My new baby, just finished !
- K a t h -

Jlastino wrote:

I ran a GFX thread here last year but closed it due to school work

These were some of the stuff I made orz





Not really fond of using effects tho so I keep it as simple as possible :o
You should probably open up your GFX Thread yourself (or collab with another artist bc there's too much art threads already :v).
You got skills, I love 'em * ^ *
Outpact
inb4 gfx dump

Avatar





Promos:

^Celebratory Design for some other community

^Made this just recently, the background was made by complex techniques i've experimented on.

^My signature.
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

Outpact wrote:

inb4 gfx dump

Avatar





Promos:

^Celebratory Design for some other community

^Made this just recently, the background was made by complex techniques i've experimented on.

^My signature.
cool <3
suffix
Rakugaki_old
idk i suck i only have paint.net
it's partly unfinished too
M a h o u

I was bored. Desktop wallpaper
M a h o u
A bit happier with the additions I made.
Aomi


Shoutout to the birthday girl. ♥
rkgk
Hit me

Some stuff I made (WARNING: Huge Images)









I haven't had much criticism yet so this will be a new experience
miykah

wesleeh wrote:

Hit me

Some stuff I made (WARNING: Huge Images)









I haven't had much criticism yet so this will be a new experience
I really like the one with Yato.

But somehow really dislike the one with Yukihira. It doesn't fit his profession. As a cook i imagine him to be more colorful and not this dark themed.
Also the one with Saber isn't that good in my opinion. But it may be just me.

But in fact, you're doing nice stuff.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Just a little trial before I implement animation as an option for my GFX thread. >_>



It feels like the colour depth is too much for the .gif format to handle..
miykah

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Just a little trial before I implement animation as an option for my GFX thread. >_>



It feels like the colour depth is too much for the .gif format to handle..
You should change your sig to "Aru used animation.... it's super effective!"

Honestly this circle animation you do is perfect, but the text is a bit blurry (intended?)
May be caused via .gif if its not intended. The color quality is still good though.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

miykah wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Just a little trial before I implement animation as an option for my GFX thread. >_>



It feels like the colour depth is too much for the .gif format to handle..
You should change your sig to "Aru used animation.... it's super effective!"

Honestly this circle animation you do is perfect, but the text is a bit blurry (intended?)
May be caused via .gif if its not intended. The color quality is still good though.
The text to the right was a last minute-scaling. It seemed fine when I was developing the frames, but it seems that the .gif process made it slightly blurry.
I'm glad that the colour is okay. The other worry that I had was the checkered pattern on the diamond shape behind the text to the left, but it seems fine.
Thanks for the feedback. :3
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Just a little trial before I implement animation as an option for my GFX thread. >_>



It feels like the colour depth is too much for the .gif format to handle..
aru senpai teach me~
honestly you were one of my first inspirations when i started with gfx hue

could you do one of those with jibril instead please? i bet it'll look really good
a1l2d3r4e5d6

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Just a little trial before I implement animation as an option for my GFX thread. >_>



It feels like the colour depth is too much for the .gif format to handle..
aru senpai teach me~
honestly you were one of my first inspirations when i started with gfx hue

could you do one of those with jibril instead please? i bet it'll look really good
Oh boy.



I used a realistic image of her, which is bad because the range of colours is significantly much higher compared to non-realistic drawings and thus it suffered from .gif's much lower 256 colour range. Well, lower colour depth has it's charms I suppose. :oops:
I guess this is more good practice for me. I added another element in the circle, but I kept it stationary.I think the circle itself looks too small.(?) The texts seems randomly placed to me. :/
I had to render her out of the image and extend the background using the airbrush tool because the original image was too narrow. >_>

Time is one of the reasons that I'm hesitant in animated GFX. This took me 3 hours straight to make. ;p
GiveChance
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply