forum

Tips on spinners?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
raimiku
I myself use mouse & keyboard, and I always seem to fail at spinners when having a good combo.
I'm fairly new, so still haven't learned the basic stuff.
Any tips on doing better on spinners?
Friendan
Spin small circles
That's it really
Szymek
A Medic
Spin near the center of the circle.
Mahogany
make triangle shapes
IppE

deadbeat wrote:

General Discussion is for non-osu! related topics.
Hitorikko

Mahogany wrote:

make triangle shapes
I will try this. :3 thanks for the idea
Mahogany

Hitorikko wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

make triangle shapes
I will try this. :3 thanks for the idea
I like you
Deimousxo

Mahogany wrote:

make triangle shapes
Loominaty confirmed. :|

Just spin near the center in small circles.
Evil_Dude
I'm pretty new too, but how I got better at them was (honestly, this became more of a habit than anything) during any down time in the beatmap or in the menus or something I would just sit there rotating my mouse. I'm starting to do this even when I'm not playing Osu simply out of habit, lmao, but I'm getting beast at spinners.
Pituophis
Vibrate your entire arm in small circles. I usually get somewhere in between 0 and 477 rpm every time.
GSG95
do the helicopter
Twitchy
I am also a mouse player and my personal strategy is to spin very tightly around the inner circle of the spinner. Rather than focusing on spinning crazily fast, I focus on tracking the outside of it more tightly, I can usually keep 300rpm this way very consistently. I find this method much easier when using low dpi also.
Outpact
Hello Agarp.co Head Moderator, miKu. ;)

Like i've told ya. Maintain your SPM as for now, 200-250 SPM. Avoid spazzing out or stopping then spazzing out. Once you got the hang of it, you'll be able to do smaller spins with 300+ SPM

If you give up, there's always a tablet waiting for you.