forum

Teminite & Panda Eyes - Highscore

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Corefish
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on January 5, 2016 at 5:36:09 PM

Artist: Teminite & Panda Eyes
Title: Highscore
BPM: 110
Filesize: 6144kb
Play Time: 02:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. HIGH SCORE! (4.87 stars, 291 notes)
Download: Teminite & Panda Eyes - Highscore
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Starting on the middle jumps now
-Celestial
00:42:519 (2,3) - Distance those, or put them in the same spot, feels weird while playing to hit.
00:45:110 (3,4,5,6) - You can consider making them a square or something, imo it doesn't fits with the style of the map.
00:51:110 (2,3) - Try distancing them a bit, they're a way too closer.
00:56:019 (5,6) - Please, don't do this. There are better ways to make the rhythm fit, reverse arrow, circle&slider. Change them. They're really not enjoyable

So that, in general. Try making more jumps and mapping less symmetric. Try doing more circular sliders.
Topic Starter
Corefish

-Celestial wrote:

00:42:519 (2,3) - Distance those, or put them in the same spot, feels weird while playing to hit.
00:45:110 (3,4,5,6) - You can consider making them a square or something, imo it doesn't fits with the style of the map.
00:56:019 (5,6) - Please, don't do this. There are better ways to make the rhythm fit, reverse arrow, circle&slider. Change them. They're really not enjoyable

So that, in general. Try making more jumps and mapping less symmetric. Try doing more circular sliders.
I tried to fix some of this stuff to the best of my ability :D

This is my first go at mapping so I'm not 100% familiar on making beatmaps flow in the way that they should be
BicycleRider
I noticed you made suggested fixes, love the map so far, keep it up! =)
Topic Starter
Corefish

Crossled wrote:

I noticed you made suggested fixes, love the map so far, keep it up! =)

Thanks man <3
-Celestial

ToastieCorefish wrote:

-Celestial wrote:

I tried to fix some of this stuff to the best of my ability :D

This is my first go at mapping so I'm not 100% familiar on making beatmaps flow in the way that they should be
Don't worry, i'm here to help. So i'll be checking the map and modding in to help you. Also, if you applied the changes give the kudosu (Kudosus are given when you apply a mod)

Anyway, feel free to pm in game to ask me for help >< <3
-Celestial
00:25:065 (1,2,3,4,5) - I would make those look of the same combo / colour
00:59:837 (1,2,3,4) - ^ Same
01:33:383 (1,2,3,4) - ^
From 01:53:292 (1) - to 02:02:292 (4) - I would suggest distancing more the notes, using less sliders and adding more jumps. You can try doing more asymmetric things.

Also, not really a map thing but, imo you can try changing the Diff name (And do not use all caps ?)
You can try a changing the name to something like Teminite Eyes or Glitch Hop.

Anyways GL.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.