forum

[duplicate] Folders for skins

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
My Aim Zogs
I've been thinking of this for a while now.

Since many people have a lot of skins, but they only use some of them regularly, it could be nice to be able to open up a folder and have those specific skins ready to be picked. Instead of having to go through a whole list of skins in alphabetical order, it would be much easier to just create a folder and add the ones you use the most to that.

As a user who switches skins often, but usually to the same skins, i would love to see this request come true. However, i don't know if it's possible
Bara-
I agree
Endie-
I tried requesting this some time ago. (Found here) Too bad I suck at explaining
Seijiro
What about throwing away the ones you don't need instead?
Tbh, I never understood those who change skin often anyways: "I got used to a skin and I play well with that, why should I change it?"
I guess "preference" will be the answer, but whatever, not my businees xD
Topic Starter
My Aim Zogs

MrSergio wrote:

What about throwing away the ones you don't need instead?
Tbh, I never understood those who change skin often anyways: "I got used to a skin and I play well with that, why should I change it?"
I guess "preference" will be the answer, but whatever, not my businees xD
I understand what you feel, but i like to randomly switch over to skins that are weird and fun to play with, when ever i am playing multiplayer and so on.

Another crutial part of having many skins for my concern, is that i like to edit skins with loads of random parts from other skins. So having a list of many skins is useful at times.
XinCrin
Just delete the unnecesary skins