forum

Rank decay

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ThatKatarinaGuy
I don't know if this was posted already but I couldn't find it so here we go

So normally i started osu over a year ago and i played for about 10 months where i hit rank 83k if i remember correctly. I stopped playing osu because i got agitated and friends stopped playing (this was about a 6-7 month stop) and then i start played a few months ago. I dropped from 83k to 150k (now i play on a daily basis) but whatever song i do i get pp but not ranks. I played so much and got so many good scores yet i'm still stuck at around 141k now and can't gain ranks because of my pp. How can i fix this? - Kat
Nabel_old_1
you lose ranks because people are getting better. Just keep playing and you will start getting your precious pp again.
KanoSet

Nabel wrote:

you lose ranks because people are getting better. Just keep playing and you will start getting your precious pp again.
DeathHydra
Play harder songs and try to get good combo and acc. If you get many pp in 1 song you will also get rank right away
dung eater
amount of people clicking circles a lot is increasing. harder to be -insert flat rank- when amount of ranked people increases.
trebby
the only answer is to play more
StephOsu

CuboidBeats wrote:

the only answer is to play more
Synpoo
rank decay makes me sad too
ithgyu
there is no such thing as rank decay, your rank isnt decaying, people are just overtaking you so you are going down in rank. Big difference
shortpotato

II Jelli II wrote:

there is no such thing as rank decay, your rank isnt decaying, people are just overtaking you so you are going down in rank. Big difference
Lol
Sik logic
Doomsdaddy
spend more time carefully smiting circles in maps of higher difficulty more often

aka, play more