forum

Boredom!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iTurtle_old
I'm usually pretty bored so I decided to ask this. How do you guys get rid of your boredom? :D
anonymous_old
I do it by asking boring questions?
Topic Starter
iTurtle_old
Never thought of asking boring questions in order to kill boredom. :idea:
Starrodkirby86
Hmm...They say playing games can kill boredom...

Now, I guess we should all play some more osu!, right? :)
Topic Starter
iTurtle_old
But multiplayer is always deserted! Especially Taiko or CTB. :(
Zerostarry
Play solo. :)
Topic Starter
iTurtle_old
Not as fun as multi.
Starrodkirby86
Aww.

There's times I love playing Multiplayer with Beuchi-chan and other friends, though if that's not the case, what I do instead would be playing Solo (Maybe trying to improve my own skill), deciding to make a map, or mod something.

Of course, my osu! time is severely crippled, but it's coming back...grumble grumble.
Torran
Play vs CPU. ;)
Topic Starter
iTurtle_old
Why can't I think of these things when I'm bored? :o
Fabi
Call your friends?
0_o
you have obviously never heard of stumbleupon
Topic Starter
iTurtle_old
Apparently not?
Powerdrone

0_o wrote:

you have obviously never heard of stumbleupon
That thing is amazing.
0_o
adam2046
Numbbi

adam2046 wrote:

http://tvtropes.org
That's actually a good way to reduce boredom.
Shellghost

0_o wrote:

Have fun clicking your life away.
"The username Shellghost is not available"

...Huh.
djyellow22
Spin my DS touch screen until it scratches

or..

adam2046 wrote:

http://tvtropes.org
Guy-kun
find threads like this one and post in them about finding threads like this one and posting in them about finding threads like this one and finding threads like this one and posting in them about finding threads like this one and finding threads like this one and posting in them about finding threads like this one and finding threads like this one and posting in them about finding threads like this one and finding threads like this one and posting in them about finding threads like this one and finding threads like this one and posting in them about finding threads like this one and finding threads like this one and posting in them about finding threads like this one and finding threads like this one and posting in them about finding threads like this one and finding threads like this one and posting in them about finding threads like this one and finding threads like this one and posting in them about finding threads like this one and finding threads like this one and posting in them about finding threads like this one and finding threads like this one and posting in them about finding threads like this one and finding threads like this one and posting in them about finding threads like this one and finding threads like this one and posting in them about finding threads like this one and finding threads like this one and posting in them about finding threads like this one and
show more