omedetou
Reol
おめです!!ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ
Topic Starter
Asahina Momoko
thank you all!! :) :) :)
Avishay
Great map!

But just one thing that should be looked at before it goes to the ranked section, there's a slider that snapped incorrectly: 02:29:010 (3) - It's supposed to be 1/2 and not 1/3, the reverse is obvious but the note instead of the sliderend is supposed to be on 1/8.

(Unlike 02:33:908 (3) - which is actually 1/3 but is slightly off rhythm because of the piano)

I do realise that this is the piano and you can't be 100% precise with it, but I mentioned the thing here because it was felt off when I played it, even though some might hear it as is it snapped correctly.
Topic Starter
Asahina Momoko

Avishay wrote:

Great map!

But just one thing that should be looked at before it goes to the ranked section, there's a slider that snapped incorrectly: 02:29:010 (3) - It's supposed to be 1/2 and not 1/3, the reverse is obvious but the note instead of the sliderend is supposed to be on 1/8.

(Unlike 02:33:908 (3) - which is actually 1/3 but is slightly off rhythm because of the piano)

I do realise that this is the piano and you can't be 100% precise with it, but I mentioned the thing here because it was felt off when I played it, even though some might hear it as is it snapped correctly.
hmm first, obviously it has almost 1/3 rhythm, and no 1/2 sounds there.
second, actually 1/8 sound lands on 02:34:367 - . however, it's just the drum sound and but piano sound.
as you know i did piano hitsounding on this map and also followed piano sounds, so i think i don't have to follow drum sound there.
of course, it plays well

anyway thanks for your opinion o/
Garven
Oh hey, omedetou!
Topic Starter
Asahina Momoko

Garven wrote:

Oh hey, omedetou!
wow! arigatou!!
-Atri-
Topic Starter
Asahina Momoko