Hi.
puccithecat
hihi
ColdTooth
abraker
hai
fat pear
listen to me you little twats. for the last time, i'm going to say this:

first of all, you're not going anywhere with this besides making yourself look like a fool. do you want to make yourself look like an idiot in front of the whole osu community? if yes, go ahead. if no, shut your face.

and also, we don't need anymore dumb trash posts. ok? you are encouraging these types of posts. shut the hell up. stop saying "hi". o you want all of off-topic to be like this? huh? no. so shut your potty mouth.

i can see why everyone hates the osu community. because of half-brained little twats like you losers.
Stefan

[ microism ] wrote:

listen to me you little twats. for the last time, i'm going to say this:

first of all, you're not going anywhere with this besides making yourself look like a fool. do you want to make yourself look like an idiot in front of the whole osu community? if yes, go ahead. if no, shut your face.

and also, we don't need anymore dumb trash posts. ok? you are encouraging these types of posts. shut the hell up. stop saying "hi". o you want all of off-topic to be like this? huh? no. so shut your potty mouth.

i can see why everyone hates the osu community. because of half-brained little twats like you losers.
Stop posting.