forum

Streaming help request

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hnmk13
I've been playing !osu for a couple of months now and I'm pretty decent now.However I can't get the hang of streaming yet.Do you have any tips about it?Any help is apreciated
Nabel_old_1
Just keep playing, I don't think you should focus on streams at your skill level. I didn't encounter streamy maps till i was playing 4-5 star maps.
And what do you mean with you don't get the hang of it? Is it a speed, acc or stamina problem? Maybe you should try using a keyboard.
Clappy

hnmk13 wrote:

I've been playing !osu for a couple of months now and I'm pretty decent now.However I can't get the hang of streaming yet.Do you have any tips about it?Any help is apreciated
If you think 200k is pretty decent for a few months (no offense) you are sadly mistaken. I can tell from accuracy and play count you have not gotten basic things down such as following sliders to the end. Streaming should not be on your agenda, if you decide to forego my advice you can find help on youtube or on other parts of the forums as there are tons of stickies dedicated to questions like yours. \thread
trebby
press z and x to the beat
Saphirshroom
When I run into a problem of that kind I usually play more.
Also no, you're not pretty decent. Fix your accuracy of singletapping before even thinking about streams.
Setsuna
I see this reply a lot and it works.

"You want me to teach you how to use your hands?"
dung eater
learn to alternate slowly (use 2 fingers, tap each other note with the other finger, in a way you are in control and you have a stable rhytm), then learn to alternate faster
vsprite
Read the sticky above
Topic Starter
hnmk13
Thank you everyone for the replies.Motst of you said It's too early for me to think about streaming.I'll keep practising for now and worry about streaming later.Thanks again