forum

How much does accuracy matter to you?

posted
Total Posts

My opinion on accuracy is...

Accuracy is very important. Sometimes I skip playing hard maps in fear it will go down.
12.78%
Accuracy is important. I replay maps many times to improve my accuracy.
28.98%
Accuracy is alright. Sometimes, I will try to improve it.
34.66%
Accuracy is unimportant. I do not care about my accuracy.
14.06%
Accuracy is stupid. Accuracy should not exist.
2.56%
What Derekku said.
6.96%
Total votes: 704
show more
tossapon
My play count says it all. :)
And i don't care much about my ranked score.

I usually try to get in top 40 scoreboard so it's important.
I'll only skip hard or insane maps if I cannot FC.
Zetta
I like to keep my accuracy floating around 95%

I'm trying to find all of the songs I played when I first started playing because I know they have terrible accuracy.

I usually don't complete a song if my accuracy falls below 90% unless it's an EXTREMELY hard song.
AlMod
I've started to ignore accuracy value when it had reached 90% :)
eru

Louis Cyphre wrote:

Hmm.

i don't care about world Accuracy.
And what about acc in song:
But better accuracy - better score. Better score - Strong Place.
So Accuracy is a little important. But not like:
"OMG! 1 DROPLET MISSED, RETRY!!!!!!!!!! MUST BE SS!!1ONE"
this
SinclareC
My accuracy is 88% for my current level 82 XD
akupp
I really care my ACC, XD
jjrocks
It didn't when I first started playing but after a year I started to hate having 80% accuracy so now I've become more of an accuracy freak and got it up to 95% when my original goal was just 90%. The only problem that I see right now is that because I care too much about my accuracy that I don't play the intense maps and stick with hard in fear that my accuracy will go down a bajillion percent.
IppE
I don't really care about accuracy as long as its above 80% and I get FC.
Firo Prochainezo
ShaggoN
There is no stats in this game i care more than accuracy. I want to have baes acc i can get without skipping maps. Already have 99.90%. :)
Glass
not a single fuck has been given ever since that time I played all of Myst's maps when I was bad and couldn't hit any streams
Ekaru
I used to care a lot. Then it got in the way of fun for me so I just played the game and didn't sweat it since no one cares about how high your accuracy is. Now I'm having much more fun.
Hero Claw
[bad english] I replay maps many times to improve accuracy and skills [/badenglish] ;__;
Yoichi Sturmhimmel
I don't really replay, but 'cause I'm crap at this sort of thing (e.g. normal osu!) I like to play CTB, but when I go on normal osu!, I don't mind my accuracy. It's near 80% anyway, so... :)
dreadword_old
Accuracy is very important. Sometimes I skip playing hard maps in fear it will go down.
EBAWER123
Accuracy is useless, it will become better when you improve. There is no point in leaving from a hard map in multiplayer just to preserve your fake accuracy because it shows your skill in it's most truthful form. Especially if you are playing the map for the first time.
Wishy

EBAWER123 wrote:

Accuracy is useless, it will become better when you improve. There is no point in leaving from a hard map in multiplayer just to preserve your fake accuracy because it shows your skill in it's most truthful form. Especially if you are playing the map for the first time.
^QFT
Sup A Noob

Wishy22 wrote:

EBAWER123 wrote:

^QFT
Riisu_kun
I really dont care... I even played UN OWEN WAS HER with no fail... it totally butchered my accuracy... I dont know how to get it back so I just left it like that, I dont care... I just want to play =))) XD
Faust
I actually care quite a bit for accuracy on Standard. Must be the perfectionist side of me.
zork787
depends if I wanna 100% a map or not, sometimes I dont care, sometimes I do, although I still suck at streams (havent really figured out the way to do them properly yet)
wowshakhov
It's ok for me to spoil accuracy by playing maps I can's actually beat without nofail, I was worried about it just once, when I was reaching the 90% point =)
OzzyOzrock
SpunOut mod does not hinder fun. ;D
blacksymbian
Accuracy is alright. Sometimes, I will try to improve it.

I remove hit 300, 100, 50 for not caring much about accuracy
Kyonko Hizara
Wayyyyyyyyyyy too much!! XP
JeY k
"What Derekku said."
Wishy

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Spun Out is gay, not only it should be ranked (come on, it's more a disadvantage than an advantage, spun out spins 286 RPM, even I can spin faster and I suck hard at spinning), but it should at least count as a play, since right now this mod is just used to keep play counts low, which in some way means bigger e-pen*s, since you can rank a map without showing you had to play it about 2000 times to get it and then you can say you are an uber pro.

Sorry for the offtopic. :p
Hiyorin
GINASFS.

Anyways, I don't know why but I care about my accuracy ALOT. Although it's a good thing, sometimes I'll play a ridiculously hard song with an accuracy of like 90%, and I'll let it haunt me. Then a week or so later, I go back and get like 97-98% on it. It gives me the encouragement to get better and play harder songs, since I'll want to fix my accuracy so badly.
Nobody
I think my 62% accuracy pretty accurately defines my feelings :P
Sup A Noob

Wishy22 wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Spun Out is gay, not only it should be ranked (come on, it's more a disadvantage than an advantage, spun out spins 286 RPM, even I can spin faster and I suck hard at spinning), but it should at least count as a play, since right now this mod is just used to keep play counts low, which in some way means bigger e-pen*s, since you can rank a map without showing you had to play it about 2000 times to get it and then you can say you are an uber pro.

Sorry for the offtopic. :p
I agree. We should do this to counter accuracy nazis.
OzzyOzrock
SpunOut is not the only thing stopping people from being able to play songs without a play. Now if you take out the ability to test maps in the editor, then you got them.

Unless they replicate the map. But that takes a while.
Wishy
But you can play with mods at the editor, right?
CapnDavid

Wishy22 wrote:

Nope.
Hiyorin
Wait a sec, why would taking out spun out counter accuracy h0ars? Can't they just quit before the last note?
Waryas

Wishy22 wrote:

You can just make a HR map by reversing notes and doing AR+1, OD+1/2, circle notes +1 and that's about it. That's how i train HR in test mode.
Mayutan
I'm so pro and played "With A Dance Number" with no fail just because I wanted to see the map xDD
I didn't know that my Accuracy would go down so much hawhaw well sucks ;3
Going to take a while till I can play that map
silmarilen
impressive bump there.

on-topic: i picked the first option, although its not so much true that i skip the harder beatmaps, its just that i dont finish them if my acc is too low, and if i have an acc below like 97% on a map that should be easy i stop before the end and replay.
Minty Gum
Usually I'll play hard songs because it'll help me improve on all of the easier songs. So what if my accuracy goes down a bit, I can go fix it later if I feel like it. Sometimes I'll play through old maps with bad scores to make my accuracy go up a bit.
kriers
Accuracy is everything to me. I'm just too darn lazy to fix my overall statistics.
lolcubes

kriers wrote:

Accuracy is everything to me. I'm just too darn lazy to fix my overall statistics.
Pretty much this.
show more